****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Oh my gosh next week maybe! At least you can get some rest while abby has some fun at her grannys :hugs: Did your pain just start up all of a sudden or was it always there and got worse??

awwww carolyn babes, bless ya !!!!!! im sure ur rocking that maternity band and makin it looks sexy just as im rocking the bandage haha xx

this is the jumpsuit on ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAREM-HIPPY-BOHO-BAGGY-GENIE-JUMPSUIT-PANT-SM-L-XL-1X-/260631911353?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_WC_Pants&hash=item3caedf5bb9

i onlyhave a sideview i get so many compliments on it tho and ppl askin where to get one... ill take a pic when i try the purple one on..... x

i just jazz it up with loadsa jewellry :) x

i call it the black sack lol but just coz its so big n covers everything !!

Attachments

• Photo 338.jpg
    Photo 338.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 6
Morning all,

limited sleep last night. Made the mistake of going to our friends place last night to catch up with them after their honeymoon. They had the vodka out so of course Mart couldn't say no! Came back at 1.30 this morning with Mart drunk as a skunk!!! Last laugh is on him though as he's gotta get up in a min as we have hospital appointment!

Had to use the doppler this morning as bub wouldn't move a muscle. Tried everything to get him moving so just checked and found his hb. However he is still not moving much, is this normal for decreased movement? I swear as the days get closer towards the end i'm terrified of something going wrong!

At least i have my Twilight film to look forward to tonight, going to treat me to a bag of pic 'n' mix me thinks!

Have a good morning all.....

xxx

My little one has seriously reduced his/her movements thisa past week! Last night I was considering calling the MW to ask what they thought! but he or she had a little wriggle before bed! I'd say deffo on the pick and mix!!! the sugar might get bubs going on the wriggling lol x

Well here are my 2 bargain buys and i am so happy with them! Baby K sling brand new £17! And changing bag was £31 and it's the spit of a designer one!

LOVE the bargains!!!! that sling is lovely!

I hope all goes well at the hospital, i have just come back from there, and i have high blood pressure again :-( which needs monitoring every week.
I honestly feel fore you, hope it all goes ok. x

Hope the high BP doesnt get too bad hunny x x I had high bp with Riley! Hope urs comes back down x

lola-lou bump lookin huge in the new dress lol

35 weeks and 6 days :) x
LOVELY dress hun! colour is gorgeous!

Aww lovely bump and wow love the dress xxxxxx

Good luck Carolyn xxxxxxx

Lollipop hugs hun.try and take it easy xx

Well as we are doing bump pics here are mine x

Your bump is lovely!!!!! and looking VERY low! lol. Mine seems to have risen up again today but the usual period aches are here so I think it still nestling in lol!
Im back :)

Ive been given a maternity band - sexy. I have to go back on monday and see a specific dr regarding a sweep/induction...but the midwife said considering i was in obvious pain and have abby to think about too (and im measuring a week ahead) that she thinks the dr will def consider an induction!! scary... tadpole could be here next week!!!!

Anyway, still sitting here in agony so Abbys Granny is on her way to come and get her for a night or 2. Dont want her to go :( but its not fair that i cant play with her and i cant lift her or anything atm. If i get too sore over the weekend i have to phone them and they will organise stronger painkillers.... never a dull moment... x

Make sure you get some well earned rest hun! and SO exciting that your wee one might be here so soon! :hugs:

Hi all.

WELL.... I had a FULL BLOWN, emotional meltdown last night! Hubby was on Duty in the Barracks last night, which involves keeping a check on the guys drinking in the bar! he usually pops in for a few mins at a time then checks back in the house with me!
But last night a few of his mates were in there so he stopped for a cuppa
(he isnt allowed to drink on duty) and spent an hour at a time down there!

This would never normally bother me! but last night he left his phone at home! and I (in my hormonal irrational state) decided taht this was CLEARLY the most selfish thing in the entire world and when he walked back in i went mad at him! Seriously the bar is like 2-3 mins walk from our house so even if anything had of happened to me its not far to send someone to get him lol!

But that was it! once I started crying I couldnt stop! i got myself in a right state about everything that has bothered me in the last few months! it all just came pouring out! THEN i cried about the pains I am gettting, THEN i cried about bump dropping THEN I went on and on! POOR mat just sat there not knowng what to do with me!

After about an hour I calmed down, and decided I had in fact been an orrational Twit and said Sorry to mat! lol. the poor man has been on eggshells since! but who can blame him! haha! I think I needed it tho! i feel better about everything today! :thumbup:

Baby isnt moving as much these days, and I am harrassing the poor thing with freezing drinks and ordding bits of it to make him or her wriggle haha!
Just gotten back from a lovely mums and tots session and one of the girls brought in an IMMENSE home made choc fudge cake! JUST what the doctor ordered :happydance:

I'm going for a few drinks (soft drinks of course) with my girls tonight while Mat stays at home! I think It'll do great for cheering me up! :thumbup:

Hope we're all well x x Nik x x

WOW! Congrats LadyMama and Hope!! :hugs:

I logged off yesterday at 4:30 and didn't get back on til just before 8 this morning, I had 8 pages to catch up on and missed 2 birth annoucements! :dohh:

Well wishes to the ladies who have appointments and have been in pain. Big :hugs: too!

Lovely bumps and dresses ladies. I guess I should take another picture at some point before I don't have the bump anymore.... When I was at my appointment the doc said my bump was lower but I can't really tell.

Been getting lots of BHs the last week or so.

And we decided we are not going for the 3d scan this weekend. One of our friends was going to pay for it but we found info that says after 32 weeks the results are unpredictable so we don't want her wasting the money on potentially crappy pics. On the plus side we are picking up the crib this weekend! :happydance: It is the last bit we were waiting on for the nursery, maybe I will take pics for you ladies after it's up!

Im back :)

Ive been given a maternity band - sexy. I have to go back on monday and see a specific dr regarding a sweep/induction...but the midwife said considering i was in obvious pain and have abby to think about too (and im measuring a week ahead) that she thinks the dr will def consider an induction!! scary... tadpole could be here next week!!!!

Anyway, still sitting here in agony so Abbys Granny is on her way to come and get her for a night or 2. Dont want her to go :( but its not fair that i cant play with her and i cant lift her or anything atm. If i get too sore over the weekend i have to phone them and they will organise stronger painkillers.... never a dull moment... x

Awwww :hugs: Pain is shite it really is.Glad you have someone to have little one.I'd love to get a break from time to time.She'll have fun and you need to rest up.My maternity band does bugger all for me so on strong painkillers.Wow to induction though x

WOW! Congrats LadyMama and Hope!! :hugs:

I logged off yesterday at 4:30 and didn't get back on til just before 8 this morning, I had 8 pages to catch up on and missed 2 birth annoucements! :dohh:

Well wishes to the ladies who have appointments and have been in pain. Big :hugs: too!

Lovely bumps and dresses ladies. I guess I should take another picture at some point before I don't have the bump anymore.... When I was at my appointment the doc said my bump was lower but I can't really tell.

Been getting lots of BHs the last week or so.

And we decided we are not going for the 3d scan this weekend. One of our friends was going to pay for it but we found info that says after 32 weeks the results are unpredictable so we don't want her wasting the money on potentially crappy pics. On the plus side we are picking up the crib this weekend! :happydance: It is the last bit we were waiting on for the nursery, maybe I will take pics for you ladies after it's up!

Best time hun is 17 weeks to 28 i believe.Maybe see if she'll kindly put the money towards something else?

Mum of three you look hot woman!

well ladies my day just got more interesting....

1pm... i came over all funny, the top of my bump was sore (coming and going in waves) and going downt he sides too... i couldnt stand for long or sit still... just felt odd....

so... after a bit of convinving by a friend i rtang mw... i didnt want to phone twice in one day and look like a complete drama queen...

she reckons im in early labour.... i was convinced it wasnt as the pain is at the top of my bum and last time i went straight into full blown labour and was fully dilated by the time i got to the hosp...would also explain my spd suddenly becoming more painful...

so... she thinks that i kinda skipped this part last time... my MW comes on shift soon so she will rign me and possibly come and see me... ive got to ring back should my waters go, 'real' contractions start, i bleed or am actually sick...

she said to make sure im ready to go, have something to eat and try and get some sleep...

if im honest im still not convinced but for once im going to do as im told hahahaha xx

Mercy huge hugs babe.Getting will be a good tonic i'm sure.

As for bump it has dropped so blooming low.Heartburn has gone to wahoo! I have had 3 people say to me 2 weeks max now.I hope so in a way in another not x

Good luck carolyn!!! you should get lots of rest just in case!!!

Ooh Carolyn get resting, good luck though in case anything happens! x

Good luck hunny.

Hey girls look what I just made mmm mmmmm

Malteser cheesecake :thumbup:

Attachments

• 100_2158.jpg
    100_2158.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Omg that looks well yummy!!!! We well need a drool smiley on here :haha: Have you got a recipe?

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/470290/Maltesers-cheesecake

WOW!!! :shock: that is just cruel showing us pics of your cake!!! :haha:
it truly looks delicious!!!

rest up Carolyn, cant believe you might have your little one so soon, its exciting :hugs:

Wow, 5 babies born! Congrats to all the August mummies and sending :hugs: to you all.

Could you put me down as a pink bump please? :)

that cake looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! yumyumyum
good luck Carolyn, sounds like things might be moving along! take care and rest while u can :0)

I hav just woke up from a snooze lol. straight after posting on here before I went to bed and hubby has just woke me to go for a shower before going out later lol.

i think i must hav needed sleep lol x

things are def heading down the way... sitll coming in waves but not very painful....

'billy2mm' is off to get me some food... gonna try and grab an early night will keep you ladies posted hehe, i had a proper wobbly moment just after it all started and got myself worked up over nothing but now im super excited to meet my little lady.. wish it would hurry up now though :D xx

Eeeek also cannot believe 5 babies and Carolyn good luck :thumbup: Claire is so exited about your :baby: haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->