****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

You can have paracetamol and co-codamol but I think that is about it that you can have from over the counter.

Pinkand fluffy your day sounded lovely yesterday, apart from nearly getting stranded.

We didn't do too much, don't think I even got dressed till around 1.30pm!!

Just cracking on with some washing and housework today. Monday is big cleaning day anyway but definatly want to make sure I stay on top of it for Christmas. Thats if I can keep my eyes open. I just never felt this tired with Eleanor. ho hum, must carry on.

Hope we're all ok and not feeling too bad x

Please change my :yellow: to :angel: as we lost our bean on friday. We were on Aug. 18th.

Thanks

Hi everyone :)

I'm at work today from 8 this morning til 9 tonight...booo!

I was just wondering if anyone works in a similar enviroment because I'm not sure when I should tell my manager about bubs. I work in a care home supporting adults with learning disabilities. Only 1 of the 6 has movement problems and sometimes needs a wheel chair and even then he doesn't need much assistance. The most strenuous part of my job is washing and dressing the residents which I have to do nearly everyday and I don't want to risk over doing myself.

When do you guys think I should tell my colleagues?

Hi everyone :)

I'm at work today from 8 this morning til 9 tonight...booo!

I was just wondering if anyone works in a similar enviroment because I'm not sure when I should tell my manager about bubs. I work in a care home supporting adults with learning disabilities. Only 1 of the 6 has movement problems and sometimes needs a wheel chair and even then he doesn't need much assistance. The most strenuous part of my job is washing and dressing the residents which I have to do nearly everyday and I don't want to risk over doing myself.

When do you guys think I should tell my colleagues?

I work in an office so can get away with waiting but I think if you do some physical tasks in your job then it might be an idea to speak to someone at work as they should assess whether any changes need to be made? Don't know if your midwife/doctor might be able to advise you better?

Loooooong day, hope it passes quickly for you! :hugs:

Thank you huni =) I really hope there is a heaven type place and a relitive is with my little squishy taking care of it =) xx

MISS ZOIE im sorry to hear this..how are you doing? im sure the lil bean is being looked after :)

wishing you a return trip to us very very soon :hugs::hugs: xxx

Please change my :yellow: to :angel: as we lost our bean on friday. We were on Aug. 18th.

Thanks

oh wyatt's im so sorry for your bad news. wishing you also a safe re turn to us. hoping your ok and that your dealing with things ok.

my heart goes out to you and your hubby :( xxx

Wyatt's mama, hope that beautiful boy of yours is helping you through this difficult time, take care of yourselves xx

sorry for your losses ladies
i have my scan booked for 28th jan :happydance:.
i've had snow it's been freezing at butchers today:cry:
my hubby mentioned baby shopping today yay

:hugs: wyatt's mama, no words will make this better, but i am very very sorry for your loss xoxoxxo

IF the list is open can I be added mt EDD is Aug 24

Thank you in advance if it is possible that I can be added

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"