****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:happydance::happydance::happydance: ADD ANOTHER BABY LADIES dumbo1976 had a little boy Thomas Ronald Robertson this moring at 7.09 5LB 3oz

urgh holding back the tears as my babies just got dropped off to their daddy... mum text me sayin 'kids went to him ok but nana cried in the car once theyd left. small victory for him i suppose :('

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and those pics you put on are gorgeous!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: ADD ANOTHER BABY LADIES dumbo1976 had a little boy Thomas Ronald Robertson this moring at 7.09 5LB 3oz

Wow us August mummies are starteing to get busy!! Congratulations to them and welcome to the world little Thomas x x

We all just had a massive snooze!!!! Riley woke earlier than usual this morning, so he was shattered by half ten lol, so me and Mat took the rare oppotrtunity for a little nap too lol! We've all only just woke up almost 3 hours later haha! YEY for Lazy weekends!

congrats dumbo1976

they all coming so quick, im so not ready.........

Carolyn :hugs: and some labour vibes your way!!
Nik W5 was great, and really not busy considering it's a damp Saturday in the school hols - think the fact it's the 12th weekend helps as so many people have gone away! We took picnic lunch and had a play before and after... C suitably exhausted afterwards!!
Philly, how was the car? Made it in time to see the Vectra this morning, not sure what DH has against Vauxhalls though - C and I were doing the recce!! It's more than we want to pay though :( and I'd say very normal for you to be nervous when you have a definite deadline approaching!!
Congratulations to Dumbo, fab weight for a July 'August' baby!!
Steph, hope the visit all went OK today :hugs:

As for us, aside from W5, it's just a bit damp and grim here. It's pissing down now so C is playing and watching TV while I trawl the used car sites again... DH has sent a photo from the stag do, they're all dressed as priests a la 'Father Ted' so that cheered Charlotte out of her just-go-up-itis.... and my parents are feeding me tongiht - good times! I should have rented myself a DVD or something, but I'll hopefully find something on the box to kill time :)

Well done Tiff, good start!!

I'm just taking a break from doing the nursery, I'm too hot and bothered.

I think we need another editor, one who is due in the 2nd half of the month so we can ensure the front page stays updated, any volunteers?

[admin edited]
Lliena, lovely pics, particularly the 2nd one :)
Carolyn exciting stuff, sounds like you won't need that induction after all!!
Lollipop hope your BP ok?!
Nik, poor you and Mat, hope you feel better for letting off some steam! Sounds like you had a great night out as well - I was just getting up for my first pee of the night when you got home!!
Zoe, cheesecake looks yum!!
Philly, busy day yesterday, give them hell over the pram please, nothingworse than that!!
Flutter, hope your mum's OK :)
Kelly, full term, wow, that'll be me tomorrow, but fairly sure I've got another 5 weeks!!

AFM, i'm sititng here while I should be getting dressed, we're going to see a car at 10, then to W5 (a bit like Science Museum)... need to shower, dress, dress C, packlunch - and leave in 20 mins - oops!!
Well C gave me a lie in until 8 which was appreciated, but to start my first morning on my own with her I got a nose bleed - just what I needed when trying to get her breakfast!!

edited darnit!! Lou I'll PM you...

I would volunteer but I am so busy with school and work that I would never get around to it.

mrsp I thought you would like to know the bag has been started lol.

mumma sorry your day's not been so good. I hope the kids have a great time and it helps to relax you when sending them to dad.

Congrats dumbo!

Hi to everyone else, I'm getting ready to head into the hospital for shift.

Eoz, don't think we ended up getting it unless it happened over night, we're still in for a scortcher today but I work till 10pm so car should be perfect by the time I am off!

Hey ladies how are we all?? I spent last night in hospital again as I'd had more bleeding and not noticed bean moving as much and because im R- they kept me in as precaution just to make sure there were no more problems and I needed another anti d injection. Home again now but have had my scan+clinic date moved to Tue instead of a week Tue. They said my cervix is closed but arent sure where the bleeding keeps coming from :shrug: so want me to keep an eye on it and if I get more I have to go back in as i've had it 3 times now.

Im now currently at home eating orange ice lollies and relaxing as have been told to not do anything strenuous, not like I was anyway. I guess at the most its only 6 weeks to go now unless consultant says diff at my clinic app on Tue, but mummy would quite like you to come on time bean, do you hear me??

Lucy Thanks for that! Think me and Jacob will have a trip to the Trafford Centre this week! :thumbup:

Zoe Thats my sort of cooking, I think I saw a link that you put on with the recipe?! I didn't even open it cos thought, I'm crap and I'd end up making a mess :blush: but will go back and write it out! Thanks x

Carolyn How are you getting on? Hope you're ok!!

Mercy I can't wait for a lazy weekend...our lie ins are til about 7.15am and then he's on super sonic mode!:wacko:

OMG - please please please send some rain this way! I can't breathe its too warm!! But once my little man is in bed at 7, Kev's off to my friends and she's around here! We're going to have a pj night with takeaway and chocolates and a sneaky glass of wine! Roll on 7....

Hope ladies and bumps are all ok! Have a fabulous night!

Lou x :hugs:

Just reading birth stories and noticed Kaila had her baby two months early! :) She was an August mumma but Isabelle arrived on June 28th.
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...roducing-isabelle-faith-birth-story-pics.html

To many getting born I'm jealous lol

Congrats to all you mummies xxx

To many getting born I'm jealous lol

Congrats to all you mummies xxx[/QUO

me to i want mine now it's so close i wish we would have a thunder storm clear the air i'm bursting fat and heavy

Hey ladies how are we all?? I spent last night in hospital again as I'd had more bleeding and not noticed bean moving as much and because im R- they kept me in as precaution just to make sure there were no more problems and I needed another anti d injection. Home again now but have had my scan+clinic date moved to Tue instead of a week Tue. They said my cervix is closed but arent sure where the bleeding keeps coming from :shrug: so want me to keep an eye on it and if I get more I have to go back in as i've had it 3 times now.

Im now currently at home eating orange ice lollies and relaxing as have been told to not do anything strenuous, not like I was anyway. I guess at the most its only 6 weeks to go now unless consultant says diff at my clinic app on Tue, but mummy would quite like you to come on time bean, do you hear me??

take it easy hun, Glad ur back home at least! :hugs:
Lucy Thanks for that! Think me and Jacob will have a trip to the Trafford Centre this week! :thumbup:

Zoe Thats my sort of cooking, I think I saw a link that you put on with the recipe?! I didn't even open it cos thought, I'm crap and I'd end up making a mess :blush: but will go back and write it out! Thanks x

Carolyn How are you getting on? Hope you're ok!!

Mercy I can't wait for a lazy weekend...our lie ins are til about 7.15am and then he's on super sonic mode!:wacko:

OMG - please please please send some rain this way! I can't breathe its too warm!! But once my little man is in bed at 7, Kev's off to my friends and she's around here! We're going to have a pj night with takeaway and chocolates and a sneaky glass of wine! Roll on 7....

Hope ladies and bumps are all ok! Have a fabulous night!

Lou x :hugs:

Feel free to have a little of our rain! we have enough to go around today! and I'm not entirely sure but i think i may well have just seen some lightening! :wacko:

OMG i'd love some rain. It's meant to be raining finally on Monday and I can't WAIT- I am going to go for a looooong slow walk round the shops and the park! I miss walking, can't do it in this weather!!

I have just noticed how big our thread is compared to some of the other "due in" threads, guess us Aug mammas love to chat :haha:

I have just noticed how big our thread is compared to some of the other "due in" threads, guess us Aug mammas love to chat :haha:

we do don't we lol

my hubby is out cold i'm so jealous he's been fishing today must of really taken it out of him lol i'm sooo wanting a pear cider now gaymers me thinks just my luck got into labour tho lol

Congratulations to all the mommies who have had their babies! I want bub to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(.

Lliena, have they not thought about inducing you if the bleeding continues? Enjoy your ice lolly and relax.

Well as for me i'm totally BORED! I'm too hot and just plain fed up. Feel like i just just cry. I've come to the end emotionally for me. I really don't know what i would do if i had to go to 40 weeks!
Mart is watching his crap on tv and i'm feeling very sorry for myself. Think i'm gona drown my sorrows in the pic n mix!

xxx

Congratulations to all the mommies who have had their babies! I want bub to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(.

Lliena, have they not thought about inducing you if the bleeding continues? Enjoy your ice lolly and relax.

Well as for me i'm totally BORED! I'm too hot and just plain fed up. Feel like i just just cry. I've come to the end emotionally for me. I really don't know what i would do if i had to go to 40 weeks!
Mart is watching his crap on tv and i'm feeling very sorry for myself. Think i'm gona drown my sorrows in the pic n mix!

xxx

I was talking to DH about this earlier and I think im going to bring it up on Tue and ask them if they will consider an earlier induction as I really dont want to be on tenterhooks for the next how ever many weeks. I guess they can only say no. I know what you mean about coming to an end I feel bad saying it but Im sooo ready to have this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->