****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

It's worth a shot asking. My docs told me i was being induced at 38 weeks but last tuesday i told them i couldn't handle waiting till then. So we are going to all talk about it at my 36 week appointment. You can't keep worrying if the bleeding is going to start again. Not good for your stress levels hun which in turn is not good for bubs.

xxx

It's worth a shot asking. My docs told me i was being induced at 38 weeks but last tuesday i told them i couldn't handle waiting till then. So we are going to all talk about it at my 36 week appointment. You can't keep worrying if the bleeding is going to start again. Not good for your stress levels hun which in turn is not good for bubs.

xxx

Thats exactly how I feel and this time it was more blood than the last two times, still not loads and loads but enough to worry me and for them to keep me in. Are you being induced for medical reasons? Gd isnt it?

Hi guys! i got back home yesterday. I cant believe that my lil boy wanted to make an early appearance lol. Here is a pic of Jorge III born on 7/7/10. This pic was taken today.https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97906&stc=1&d=1278791233

On 7/5 I lost my mucus plug. On 7/7 at 2:30 am my water broke which I did not know was my water and immediately started to feel back pain and cramping. Went to L&D and doctor said I was 1-2cm dialated and 100% effaced. Doctor gave me steroids for his lungs and medicine to stop/slow down contractions just to give time for the steroids to kick in. After 3 shots I started to feel them again in 2 hours then I was given oral mediciation to do the same thing which was suppose to last 24hrs and only lasted 3 hours. Nothing was stopping him from coming. By 9pm I was 5cm and doctor gave me pitocin so he can come that day since the doctor was satisfied that he was able to keep him in for a while. By 930 I was 8cm and by 1045 I was fully dialated. I pushed for like 15 min and he was born at 11:03pm. My lil lucky baby born on 7/7. It has been pretty tough to leave in him in the hospital but nice to know that he is getting better. I am so in love with him and on :cloud9:.

Good Luck to all u ladies and cant wait to hear stories about ur babies.

Attachments

• jj1.jpg
    jj1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys! i got back home yesterday. I cant believe that my lil boy wanted to make an early appearance lol. Here is a pic of Jorge III born on 7/7/10. This pic was taken today.https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97906&stc=1&d=1278791233

On 7/5 I lost my mucus plug. On 7/7 at 2:30 am my water broke which I did not know was my water and immediately started to feel back pain and cramping. Went to L&D and doctor said I was 1-2cm dialated and 100% effaced. Doctor gave me steroids for his lungs and medicine to stop/slow down contractions just to give time for the steroids to kick in. After 3 shots I started to feel them again in 2 hours then I was given oral mediciation to do the same thing which was suppose to last 24hrs and only lasted 3 hours. Nothing was stopping him from coming. By 9pm I was 5cm and doctor gave me pitocin so he can come that day since the doctor was satisfied that he was able to keep him in for a while. By 930 I was 8cm and by 1045 I was fully dialated. I pushed for like 15 min and he was born at 11:03pm. My lil lucky baby born on 7/7. It has been pretty tough to leave in him in the hospital but nice to know that he is getting better. I am so in love with him and on :cloud9:.

Cant see the pic hun? But congrats on the birth of your son :D

oooo last i saw there was only 3August Babies born! congratulation's to you all who have had their babies hope they are all doing well x
I don't come in here much as I find it way to hard to keep up, i keep meaning to start coming in but then I feel like i'd be an outsider intruding :(

Best way to get to know us is start talking hun, dont feel like an outsider :)

Wowzers, 6 babies born already!! Congrats xx

I would tho, but that's just me probs being daft.

I used to try to keep up with this thread, but soon realised if I didn't check it a few times a day i'd be page's behind! you ladies natter to much!:haha:

So how are all the August ladies feeling? good I hope xx

Im ok just sick of this heat! and sick of my OH complaining at me for being in a mood with him....but what does he expect, when I ask him to do simple thing's like take the empty pepsi cans out with him when he goes for a fag, as it take's 2much effort for me to bend down to pick them up every time I go out or into the kitchen. Yet he still doesn't do it, same with the choc wrapper's around him that he just put's on floor :( or wash me a few pot's while he's in kitchen!
How are you?

Im ok just sick of this heat! and sick of my OH complaining at me for being in a mood with him....but what does he expect, when I ask him to do simple thing's like take the empty pepsi cans out with him when he goes for a fag, as it take's 2much effort for me to bend down to pick them up every time I go out or into the kitchen. Yet he still doesn't do it, same with the choc wrapper's around him that he just put's on floor :( or wash me a few pot's while he's in kitchen!
How are you?

Aww hun :hugs:. Sounds like he needs a kick up the arse!! I'm feeling better now it's cooled down a bit, Oooooh I was a grumpy git earlier :haha: I couldn't stop moaning. Now I'm cool, taking it easy and about to have some Pizza hut :pizza: Yummy xx. I gotta make the most of it, I wont be able to tuck into a pizza soon guilt free lol xx

I wouldn't mind if he was working still, but he isn't. So it really wouldn't hurt him to pic a can up now and again or wash a plate when he has it!
I guess that's men for you tho!
MMM I could just eat a pizza! but I'v no money to order one :/ might make one tomorrow :D

I wouldn't mind if he was working still, but he isn't. So it really wouldn't hurt him to pic a can up now and again or wash a plate when he has it!
I guess that's men for you tho!
MMM I could just eat a pizza! but I'v no money to order one :/ might make one tomorrow :D

:growlmad: That is not on at all!!! he's being very cheeky. Have a word with him hun and explain how hard it is for you to bend down etc. Men can be dumb sometimes and not see the most blatently obvious things. xx

:growlmad: That is not on at all!!! he's being very cheeky. Have a word with him hun and explain how hard it is for you to bend down etc. Men can be dumb sometimes and not see the most blatently obvious things. xx

I have had a word, had a word about getting the hole filled in the nursery aswel so we can get it decorated, and about him finishing the work that need's doing(that got started and never finished) inthe laundry room, and the loft, and the kitchen and the bathroom.
But it's like talking to a brick wall.

He can have all the dirty nappies as punishment :)

I haven't been on here in so long!

Hoping everyone is okay and congratulations to all the early August mummys!

I am expecting little one sooner than we hoped, went into hospital at 32+3 with contractions, they gave me a drip to stop them and had steroids for little ones' lungs.
Almost two weeks on and she's staying put! :thumbup:
Last week I was 3/5 engaged, they dont expect me to make it to 37 weeks but I am determines to prove them wrong.
MW on Monday, so hoping she can give me positive news!

xxxx

wow you had your bubba at 33 weeks....congratulations hun...the picture is gorgeous :) have you thought of any names :)

Ladymama he really is gorgeous. Hopefully he won't be in there too long!

Lliena i'm a type 1 diabetic so couldn't go longer than 38 weeks anyway. Even that is seeming way too long for me now though!

xxx

I have just noticed how big our thread is compared to some of the other "due in" threads, guess us Aug mammas love to chat :haha:

Heehee We're just full of interesting little insights lol, and yeah we chat too much heeheehee!!

Congratulations to all the mommies who have had their babies! I want bub to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(.

Lliena, have they not thought about inducing you if the bleeding continues? Enjoy your ice lolly and relax.

Well as for me i'm totally BORED! I'm too hot and just plain fed up. Feel like i just just cry. I've come to the end emotionally for me. I really don't know what i would do if i had to go to 40 weeks!
Mart is watching his crap on tv and i'm feeling very sorry for myself. Think i'm gona drown my sorrows in the pic n mix!

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations x x

oooo last i saw there was only 3August Babies born! congratulation's to you all who have had their babies hope they are all doing well x
I don't come in here much as I find it way to hard to keep up, i keep meaning to start coming in but then I feel like i'd be an outsider intruding :(

Stick around, we take a little keeping up with but its worth it chick x x

I haven't been on here in so long!

Hoping everyone is okay and congratulations to all the early August mummys!

I am expecting little one sooner than we hoped, went into hospital at 32+3 with contractions, they gave me a drip to stop them and had steroids for little ones' lungs.
Almost two weeks on and she's staying put! :thumbup:
Last week I was 3/5 engaged, they dont expect me to make it to 37 weeks but I am determines to prove them wrong.
MW on Monday, so hoping she can give me positive news!

xxxx

Keeping everything crossed ur bubs stays put for you hun! its good that the drip stopped the contractions last time, and every day snuggled up in there counts!!!! :hugs:

AFM, well.. My legs feel like lead!!! my bum hurts, by belly is like a rock!!!! and I am falling asleep at teh drop of a hat! Oh the joys hahaha!
I am not bad tho, apart from all my moaning! lol.
The only one thats driving me mad is my heavy legs! when I lay down in bed they cramp and get soooo twitchy! then while i am awake they feel like they weigh about a tonne! lol!

gunna have a snuggly night on the sofa eating crap i think lol. its almost chilly here tonight which is a relief!

ladymama he is beautiful, hope you are both doing well.

Does anyone else agree with me, that they put so much rubbish on tv at the mo, i just want something good to watch, and veg out with lots of sweets.

what is everyones baby movements like at the mo? mine just feel like bubba is moving from one side to another, dont really get many kicks now, but sometimes its few and far between, do you think i should be worried, i dont wanna get my self in a tizz about it, about i dont want to do the wrong thing by bubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->