****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

1st is still winning but 24th is certainly catching up as bigest due date. x

hi ladies could i please be added my EDD is 30th august! thanks.

Hi all! My due date is the 9th August...can I be added puuuurleease! good luck to us all! xxx

Oh flutterybaby how exciting I am still waiting (im)patiently for my scan date :haha:

I am investigating costs so far.....for when DH gives in to buying stuff :haha:

oo whats first on your list to buy hon? x

Welcome :hi: new mummies

Congratulations on your :bfp: I have added you to the front page.

Wishing you all a H&H 9 months x

Sooooo many August births, wooohoo, looks like we've all been enjoying the winter :D

I've already chosen loads of the things I want to buy, although i'll wait till the 20 week scan before I do. I know which sling, buggy, hammock, even changing bag!

How exciting! I don't reall yhave shopping to do, only bottles and steriliser cos we have everything from Eleanor but do get to do another nursery!

I know this sounds silly, but it just suddenly occured to me that i'm going to be having this baby in the heat of the summer! Arghhhh! I HATE being hot- I hate summer anyway- i'm totally a winter girl!

*sweats*
:haha:

No it had dawned on me too.........doesn't get too warm oop north at least!!!

I like to think though, about wearing those swimsuits and showing the bean off :winkwink:

iv just realised that if baby is born on the 21st of august.... jeaz thats goner be one hell of a broke month as my mums b/day is on the 6th of augs my brother is the 18th of augs and my dad is the 29 of augs...and then baby 21st - totally let me win the lotto :)

whoooop whooop will enjoy going down the 9 month root with your girls till the end xxx

Hi Ladies,

My due date is Aug. 30th. Can I please be added? Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months.

Thanks!

I am kind of happy to have the baby in warm weather. i will have a bit of a reprieve before the snowsuits and all start.. Canada can get insanely cold ( -19 today!)

I had the same thought about summer, I'll just have to make sure the husband has the garden sorted by then so I can just loll around in the shade...if we have a hot summer here in Blighty that is! I am definitely a winter girl.

I saw the "beach babies" name on the first page and thought that was hysterical!!

Last pg (we lost at 4 months) I don't think I ever really committed to it, I was so scared and worried the whole time (ended up being rightfully so, sadly). This time I feel a lot better. I'm excited, still nervous, but there's a much better feeling. It scares me to say that though just the same, do I sound crazy?

Anyways, I hope and pray everything goes well for every one of us!

all 3 of mine been summer buds my middle was aug 21st its ace feet swell and its the perfect excuse to laze about and enjoy the ice cream :blush:
just got off phone to aunt she's been bleeding for a week and passed a clot yesterday she's got a scan next week and she did a test last monday it said 2-3 and then friday and it said 3plus and now it says 2-3 bless not lookin good but i've told her it's not over to keep the faith but nothing i say is going to comfort her and my words all mean well but i think would seem empty to her i'm gutted for my uncle as it's his first her kids are from a prev relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->