****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Mercy you is yummy! Looking blue to me though.

Wel iam still getting pain in my back at a loss if its contractions or a muscle :shrug:

Yay to being packed !!!mum of three x

Mrs P.It's good your'e like it wish i was.Aww can i borrow your mum to do my cupboards :haha: Nah we have spoke he said sorry he just saw me doing it all and rather than cross me he kinda gives up.Shit if you ask me.Well all the sport is over now so we'll see how it goes.He's been lovely today.Washing,housework,school run x

As for bonking OH got rudely awoken at 2am other day ha ha

Mercy you look fab!!! Wish i looked as good, feel like tubs tubson at the mo!

I've given up trying to rape Mart. He's took scared to come near me, says it freaks him out and that he doesn't want to hurt baby. I think i upset him by saying not to worry as he isn't that big! lol oops....

Really restless for me today. Feel tired but can't sleep. Need to clean up but don't have the energy. Feel like i could crawl up my own arse at the mo!

xxx

mercy - pre make up !! i wouldnt have guessed... i dont look socially acceptable pre make up haha x

bags packed ish - no pjs admittedly but thats it, need to go shopping for some on thursday when i have some money :)

x

kitchen cleannnn and loads washin done, lunch cooking... given in to some shit toddler food today. sausage and chips yum might do an egg with mine..

horrified at the scale shooting up a whole lot this week :cry: but whatever. drinkin lots of water.... x

mercy - pre make up !! i wouldnt have guessed... i dont look socially acceptable pre make up haha x

bags packed ish - no pjs admittedly but thats it, need to go shopping for some on thursday when i have some money :)

x

kitchen cleannnn and loads washin done, lunch cooking... given in to some shit toddler food today. sausage and chips yum might do an egg with mine..

horrified at the scale shooting up a whole lot this week :cry: but whatever. drinkin lots of water.... x

primark have sem nice pj's that where i got mine from, and they also have buttons on the tops too

I've given up trying to rape Mart. He's took scared to come near me, says it freaks him out and that he doesn't want to hurt baby. I think i upset him by saying not to worry as he isn't that big! lol oops....

Really restless for me today. Feel tired but can't sleep. Need to clean up but don't have the energy. Feel like i could crawl up my own arse at the mo!

xxx

oops philly, I know where you are coming from though, Brad thinks he will hurt the baby, ( I would love to say what you said, lmfao, but he would get majorly stroppy with me, and just wouldnt see the funny side of it)Men sometimes, can be so hormonal! and he is like dont pregnant women go off it?

x

oops double post sorry.....

yer im gunna go primark..... theres a really big one in romford but i dont go there coz of my evil and his evil family live there :(

but gunna jump on the train and go to a different one, i dont think a smaller one gunna have a problem with pjs, its the fashion stuff they usually sell out of isnt it. x

why-oh-why do I always let the ironing pile up!!
Will I ever learn to iron stuff when it's dried instead of keep saying "oh i'l wait until the next lot of washing" then end up with a huge pile because i'v waited until after about 5load's!
Oh well it's all done now until the next time!
And i'v cleaned the living room + kitchen for the 2nd time today!! I don't even have kid's yet and it gets untidy so quick!

I got a nice pink an white striped nightshirt from primark....its like an actual shirt so buttons all down the front....and u can get nice big ones for comfort :)

~YEY for packing!!!!! Bags are lovely hun!
And Mrs P, I think E had Rileys lay in this morning, I was REALLY hoping he would stay in bed late but he was up much earlier than usual! lol! typical, I bet tomorrow when I need to get up early he'll be snoozin away lol!

I am starting to resemble a dog on heat myself haha! not sure whats come over me hahahaha! hubbs doesnt seem to mind haha! just wait till I reach my due date haha , the poor guy will be ruinning for the hills to escape lmao!

What ever it is you're having to make you like it, send some my way. I am starting to wonder how I even got into this position.

Mary, springs to mind!!! :rofl:

Mercy you is yummy! Looking blue to me though.

Wel iam still getting pain in my back at a loss if its contractions or a muscle :shrug:

Yay to being packed !!!mum of three x

Mrs P.It's good your'e like it wish i was.Aww can i borrow your mum to do my cupboards :haha: Nah we have spoke he said sorry he just saw me doing it all and rather than cross me he kinda gives up.Shit if you ask me.Well all the sport is over now so we'll see how it goes.He's been lovely today.Washing,housework,school run x

As for bonking OH got rudely awoken at 2am other day ha ha

I suppose it is, I suppose sometimes I should give a little more thought, well I do when it counts.

:happydance: to no sport for a while, drives me bloody mad.

Si says I aint going to bother cos you're not going to listen, true, but they could still offer. I have to be fair he has worked his butt of for me the last few months. Sounds like Ady has had a kick up the balls this morning too.

xxx

:haha: i say that to Si "you wish you were that big!!!"

But its true, MW recons they can get no where near them! You're just going to have to pounce hon.

I find it worse for wanting :sex: after the baby is born. I managed to wait till E was 3 weeks last time but that was the best I could do! :blush:

x

ooo sounds yummy, can I have some. I didnt want much lunch just had peanut butter on toast, but that sounds a fab idea for dinner!

why-oh-why do I always let the ironing pile up!!
Will I ever learn to iron stuff when it's dried instead of keep saying "oh i'l wait until the next lot of washing" then end up with a huge pile because i'v waited until after about 5load's!
Oh well it's all done now until the next time!
And i'v cleaned the living room + kitchen for the 2nd time today!! I don't even have kid's yet and it gets untidy so quick!

I do my ironing religiously once a week on a tuesday for that very reason other wise I end up with loads and put it off and off. I'm not one to iron as I go along, drives me mad.

So mum has gone until tomorrow and then she is back, she comes on a Tuesday anyway. She is going to keep E entertained and do the small basket of ironing I have just so I can do the last few little jobs. need to do all the paint work, the dust is rank cos of all of the decorating we've had done.

Window cleaner is in tomorrow too. And then that's it. Mrs P's palace is complete, well for now until I find something else to start on. :wacko:

I usually end up doing it when my ironing basket starts to overflow, I hate ironing.
Going to keep on top of it tho now! I keep saying it, but this time I will!
:happydance: OH got the job and start's tomorrow :D

Tiff forget my post earlier, just counted properly and there were all 9 right under my nose!! :dohh:

Thanks for pointing out x

Afternoon ladies I have managed to get a few hours sleep this afternoon and kept down some chicken soup, so feeling a tad brighter :)

No worries mrs p, I just wanted everyone to be up there! Plus I love love love seeing that number grow!!!!! Can't wait to add mine up there.

Well mrs p, today is your lucky day, I am off to pack my hospital bag... as much of it as possible anyway, I'll report back later. lol.

Congratulations danielle on your oh getting the job!

Lliena glad your feeling a little better. when is your hospital appointment with the consultant???

MrsP i'd rather get my way with the cleaning at the moment and leave the sex too another time! Still got the bedroom to do sort out, carpets to clean and kitchen to scrub. Hopefully by next week it will all be done!

Well i've just cooked a homemade curry. Cheated and brought nann bread but now i can't move i'm that full. However i gotta move as we have ran out of nearly everything. the fridge looks like it's owned by tiny tim! So off to Asda for me or make it exciting and go tesco!!!! lol.

xxx

wow I go out for a few hour's and was expecting LOAD's of page's to read and there's the whole of 3post's... :shock:
I have a right little fidget bum in side me tonight. My belly keep's popping out all over

Thank's Philly :D

Mean's I can get my life kinda back to normal and keep my house tidy! With not having him sat around alday. Plus we will have money and not have to watch every penny as much.

Congratulations danielle on your oh getting the job!

Lliena glad your feeling a little better. when is your hospital appointment with the consultant???

MrsP i'd rather get my way with the cleaning at the moment and leave the sex too another time! Still got the bedroom to do sort out, carpets to clean and kitchen to scrub. Hopefully by next week it will all be done!

Well i've just cooked a homemade curry. Cheated and brought nann bread but now i can't move i'm that full. However i gotta move as we have ran out of nearly everything. the fridge looks like it's owned by tiny tim! So off to Asda for me or make it exciting and go tesco!!!! lol.

xxx

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon at 3.50 so keep your fingers crossed they listen to me :)

Will defo keep my fingers crossed hun. Let us know how you get on!

xxx

Danielle Congrats on your OH getting the job, woo hoo to having your house back too! I can't wait for bits to get done and then I'll be able to get my stuff done...only been waiting for 8 weeks now :dohh:

Philly & Mrs P I'm with you on the :sex: my back is shredded and its just a bit awkward?! Sorry if TMI!!

:happydance: Lliena on catching up on your sleep, good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Mercy You look fab, such a yummy mummy, love your dress too

[/B]Kelly9[/B] Will you do mine? :blush:...please?!

AFM my new nappy bag has come! Its really nice and loads of space my mine, Jacob and babys stuff too!

Hope everyone and bumps are ok

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"