****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

EUUURRRRGH!!!!!! Just puked BIG TIME!!!!!!!!
I am gutted, I made homemade chicken and vegetable pies for dinner and fluuffy mashed spuds and gravy! It was LUSH!!! then within half an hour It was all back for a second round! and it was certainly not as pleasent that time!
Feeling very sorry for myself now! fell asleep briefly when I'd put Riley to bed, then woke up witha stinking headache and stabbing pains in my "lady bits" arrgh!

Hubby has gone off to get me some lucozade bless him to perk me up x

:hugs: I managed to keep my chicken soup down after puking like 6 times durin the night/early this morning fingers crossed it was just a one off for you and not the start of something.

I am gutted, I made homemade chicken and vegetable pies for dinner and fluuffy mashed spuds and gravy! It was LUSH!!! then within half an hour It was all back for a second round! and it was certainly not as pleasent that time!
Feeling very sorry for myself now! fell asleep briefly when I'd put Riley to bed, then woke up witha stinking headache and stabbing pains in my "lady bits" arrgh!

Oh no!! I've been really lucky and never suffered with morning sickness or any sickness during my pregnancy! :hugs: to those who've suffered with it!

Jacob is tucked up in bed and Kev is on nights again...I went to asda before and got the BIGGEST bar of chocolate I could find and even snuck some scones, clotted cream and jam in the trolley too. I'm spoilt for choice now and just can't decide which one I want to indulge in. Oh decisions, decisions!!:wacko:

Danielle Congrats on your OH getting the job, woo hoo to having your house back too! I can't wait for bits to get done and then I'll be able to get my stuff done...only been waiting for 8 weeks now :dohh:

I only mean have it back, to keep it tidy.
There is loads of job's that need doing, like ceilings in some room's need painting where wiring as been redone and it's been re plastered, tiling need's doing, and other stuff. I guess it will get done one day :) Main job is the nursery tho first, that's the worst room out of them all.
x

I feel for both of you, not the nicest feeling in the world, i was being sick last week.

congrats to your oh danielle, we was in the same situation a couple of weeks back, so i totally understand how you felt.

I want an ice cream now..........

aawwwwwwww.......... sorry for those feeling icky... x

i feel really vacant................. like, braindead. this has happened once before. doc blamed it on my blood results. i cant describe it tho. i just feel...... nondescript.... just numb... nothing.... its really wierd

Hello ladies I've been missing since dr put me on half days but he has cleared me to go back to work so will be here more as the internet here is reliable and not reliable at my home.

Hope your all doing well and WOW 9 babies! Congratulations!!!!! It's so important to keep up from here on out and see the babies as they come!

afm had a little tif with work so that's why I'm back full time. They took my benefits, which means I wouldn't have insurance at the end of this month due to the dr putting me half time. he said we shall see how it goes and if my fluid is questionable again he will take me off work completely and put me on disability.

Hope Mercy and Lliena feel better soon! I hate being sick!

:hugs: to the rest of you lovely ladies!

baby france you defo gotta have the scone, cream and jam!!! Mmmmmm...... that sounds lush!

xxx

Cream tea omg droooooooooooooooooooool

:blush: well I just ate the chocolate...and the cookies Kev bought (he's going to kill me)

I think I might just put the kettle on for a brew but I'm sure its physically impossible for me to fit in a cream scone?!?! OMG I'm such a fat git!

This blinking baby makes me do nothing but eat LOL! Do they say the more you crave sweet things the more it is to be a girl?

hi ya ladies had a nap feel awake sorry not caught up on the posts i hope everyone is ok how is moggy anyone know and how is the rash eoz xx ta ta for now xx

Hey, yet another FAR FAR TMI question from me lol!
Anyone had their discharge "drip" or "trickle" out??
Just been the loo and had some really loose watery stuff dribble out onto my leg as I stood up! I wiped it and its too thick in consistency to be wee or water!
when I looked in the loo it had dripped into the toilet basin too!

I have had a lot of discharge this preg but never been quite as copious as this! according to the hosp My swab was clear for infection! just wondering ladies!

I am sorry for over sharing on the TMI posts from me! I seem to be FULL of embarrassing questions lately! lol

Hi ya ladies, how you all doing ?

I had a very convincing false labour walking round the supermarket today, DH was looking very worried :haha:. It was really painful though, I was getting pains every 5 mins that I had to breath through. As soon as I got home and had a sit down they went away so guessing a nasty case of Braxton hicks.

xx

I started to reply earlier on a big multiquote bender and then my laptop battery died adn they're all gone...
Hmmm, what was I going to say!?
Lollipop you made the 7000th post! Wow! We should have a prize for 10,000!! Although I did notice one reason our thread is bigger than the other months is we seem to have kept it all together and they start a new one in each tri...

Nik, boo to puking, especially after you cooked yummy tea! No idea about the discharge...

Hayzeb, keep your DH on his toes eh!! Never had BH that bad, must be a bit scary!

Anyway, we're back from our Bank Hol day out, Charlotte loved it,we took the boat from Portaferry to Strangford, then she got to see all the other 'pirates' at Castle Ward, have a picnic, saw animals in the farm and got a ride on the back of a tractor - so a very exciting day out for a 2 year old.
She's also been really sweet today, it took about 7 goes of her saying 'my sove su mummy' before I figured out it was I love you mummy! Then she made DH buy me flowers from Sainsburys, and she brought me a raspberry they'd picked in the garden :)

BBQ for tea, very delish, stuffed now though...

And here's a question, I've not had SPD before I know some of you suffering, but it's something to do with pubic bone? It feels like I'm burning in half in the middle of the pubic bone, like it's broken and burning pain now... it's been getting steadily worse in the last couple of days... is this SPD? What do you recommend for releiving it?!

Anywho, off to bed now, DH catching up on the Tour de France (who said the sport was over?! I have a man still obsessed with cycling - and cricket!)

Night all xx :sleep:

I usually end up doing it when my ironing basket starts to overflow, I hate ironing.
Going to keep on top of it tho now! I keep saying it, but this time I will!
:happydance: OH got the job and start's tomorrow :D

I rarely iron!!! luckily DH is a farmer so no need to iron his work shirts :)
Congrats on your OH's job!!! Fab news!

Afternoon ladies I have managed to get a few hours sleep this afternoon and kept down some chicken soup, so feeling a tad brighter :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun :hugs:

No worries mrs p, I just wanted everyone to be up there! Plus I love love love seeing that number grow!!!!! Can't wait to add mine up there.

Well mrs p, today is your lucky day, I am off to pack my hospital bag... as much of it as possible anyway, I'll report back later. lol.

Get packing, you're full-term!!!!

Well i've just cooked a homemade curry. Cheated and brought nann bread but now i can't move i'm that full. However i gotta move as we have ran out of nearly everything. the fridge looks like it's owned by tiny tim! So off to Asda for me or make it exciting and go tesco!!!! lol.

xxx

Oh that sounds so gooooood! I love curry it's my fav :) Might make some for dinner now!

Oh hun sorry you're not feeling well :hugs:

aawwwwwwww.......... sorry for those feeling icky... x

i feel really vacant................. like, braindead. this has happened once before. doc blamed it on my blood results. i cant describe it tho. i just feel...... nondescript.... just numb... nothing.... its really wierd

That's how I feel everyday now!!! :dohh:

:blush: well I just ate the chocolate...and the cookies Kev bought (he's going to kill me)

I think I might just put the kettle on for a brew but I'm sure its physically impossible for me to fit in a cream scone?!?! OMG I'm such a fat git!

This blinking baby makes me do nothing but eat LOL! Do they say the more you crave sweet things the more it is to be a girl?

Good choice on the chocolate...that's totally what I would have gone for!!! Actually I did have some lindtt chocolate truffles a few hours ago!!! :blush:

Hey, yet another FAR FAR TMI question from me lol!
Anyone had their discharge "drip" or "trickle" out??
Just been the loo and had some really loose watery stuff dribble out onto my leg as I stood up! I wiped it and its too thick in consistency to be wee or water!
when I looked in the loo it had dripped into the toilet basin too!

I have had a lot of discharge this preg but never been quite as copious as this! according to the hosp My swab was clear for infection! just wondering ladies!

I am sorry for over sharing on the TMI posts from me! I seem to be FULL of embarrassing questions lately! lol

Mercy mine is like that all the time! I hate it but I hate wearing pads more so I just change my undies like 5 times a day! haha sorry for tmi!!

I had a very convincing false labour walking round the supermarket today, DH was looking very worried :haha:. It was really painful though, I was getting pains every 5 mins that I had to breath through. As soon as I got home and had a sit down they went away so guessing a nasty case of Braxton hicks.

xx

oooh false labour...things are getting interesting around here!!!

As for me, I'm feeling pretty good lately, been getting lots of nesting done around here...tomorrow is my doctor's appointment...too many appointments if you ask me! I don't like having to go once a week, plus I have to get the group b test tomorrow :( oh well!!!

Sounds like everyone on this thread is just about ready to have their little ones!! I know I am :D

Anyway, we're back from our Bank Hol day out, Charlotte loved it,we took the boat from Portaferry to Strangford, then she got to see all the other 'pirates' at Castle Ward, have a picnic, saw animals in the farm and got a ride on the back of a tractor - so a very exciting day out for a 2 year old.
She's also been really sweet today, it took about 7 goes of her saying 'my sove su mummy' before I figured out it was I love you mummy! Then she made DH buy me flowers from Sainsburys, and she brought me a raspberry they'd picked in the garden :)

BBQ for tea, very delish, stuffed now though...

And here's a question, I've not had SPD before I know some of you suffering, but it's something to do with pubic bone? It feels like I'm burning in half in the middle of the pubic bone, like it's broken and burning pain now... it's been getting steadily worse in the last couple of days... is this SPD? What do you recommend for releiving it?!

Anywho, off to bed now, DH catching up on the Tour de France (who said the sport was over?! I have a man still obsessed with cycling - and cricket!)

Night all xx :sleep:

You sound like you've had a fantastic day and how cute is Charlotte!!! I've had pain in my pubic bone, but my midwife recommended keeping my legs together when getting out of the car and bed etc... some of the others might know more?

hi hwm..dont know if you know but im a severe spd sufferer..and plz get it checked or some physio..its horrible.and yes it sounds like its coming on,its caused by everything opening and softening for childbirth,as this is my 2nd dose of it(had it with my daughter)im slightley damaged in my pelvis and will recieve physio after bubs is born to.Keep legs together as much as poss and take it easy.there are support belts you can get and the physician may offer a supportive belt to keep everything in place.theres an spd support thread in pregnancy club you may find interesting..
hope it doesnt get any worse for you hun
xx

xx

ohhh hun..sounds like a promising sign though..they say braxton hicks are just as important as the real thing..as they get you prepared and ready.
xxx:hugs:

wow....9 August Babies born already......things are beginning for us. Hope everyone is well and wishing everyone a happy & healthy next few weeks!! Thats all we have left is a few weeks......SCARY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->