****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wow great to see all you new August Mummies joining us.
I've got my second early scan tommorrow so feeling a bit nervous as they couldn't see the heartbeat last week and my nausea has virtually gone now. On the positive side at least beanie made it to the right place this time!

Well ladies I for one am so excited that we have central air! WOOOO HOOO! LOL I have been pg 5 times with 4 of those being in the last year and praying this little one sticks! My first due date last year was Aug 21st and then my second was April 11th and the third due date was July 21st and now I am pg again and August has come back to us! I think it's a miracle and that I've been given a blessing but thank GOD for central air!

LOL I know I will be misserable when I have to go outside but will be defo spending a lot of time in the pool in the backyard!

Hope everybody is doing well!

Good luck tomorrow lumpybumpy!!

Well despite my insistence that I wasn't telling anyone other than FOB and my dad till 12 weeks, I told my BFF tonight and it's SUCH a relief. I now feel much more able to face what's coming with her onside :) I caved in and told her because I'd just been told my bloody landlord has given me two months notice to leave, as he's got planning permission through to rebuild this building. I am sooooooo annoyed and upset at having to move when i'm going to be 4 months pregnant.

But right now i'm just thankful that BFF took it well- she's desperate for a baby, and just as she was about to start ttc, they discovered cancerous cells so she's been having treatment for that, and now has to wait a year before they can try. Thank god for true friends, though. xx

to the ladies that have been getting skin breakouts, has yours started to go away? I feel like i've had mine since the moment of conception! LOL
Im hoping that because i have it now, means it will be going away later, but that could be wishful thinking. So ladies, has your "acne" started to subside? And if so at what week? Im not usually acne prone but this baby is proving otherwise! :haha:

Hey all, I posted a while back then left cause Due date was changed to July 31 but now it is back at Aug 3 so I came back. Hey to those of you I know!

Oh I guess is it possible that I get added to the front page to?

Guppy I have skin breakouts to and they don't seem to be going away! I use lots of mineral foundation and some concealer it helps. Plus a mild face wash in the shower. I guess it could be worse.

:angel::angel:
Thank you huni =) I really hope there is a heaven type place and a relitive is with my little squishy taking care of it =) xx

Hi, just saw this post and wanted to reassure you - There IS a heaven and your little angel is there with our Father, God. Please let that help you make it through this hard time. God promises us in the Bible that He will never give us more than we can handle. Sometimes we don't understand why, but rest assured your little angel is in Heaven and smiling down on you :flower: So sorry for your loss...Heaven has undoubtedly gained another beautiful angel :angel:

to the ladies that have been getting skin breakouts, has yours started to go away? I feel like i've had mine since the moment of conception! LOL
Im hoping that because i have it now, means it will be going away later, but that could be wishful thinking. So ladies, has your "acne" started to subside? And if so at what week? Im not usually acne prone but this baby is proving otherwise! :haha:

Still spotty as a teen here.............:dohh:

Morning All,

Page updated, I don't beileve I have missed anyone but if I have my apologies and just drop me a line and will add for you when I log on later.

No spots for me just MS, but still no where near as bad as it was with Eleanor, so that's a blessing.

Quite a busy day today and really shouldn't be sitting on laptop!! Oops! So got some housework to crack on with don't want to have to be doing any until after Boxing Day, then off to the hair dressers for both Eleanor and I and then out for lunch, so a nice day planned. Well thats if I can manage to keep my eyes open and then, I am hoping Eleanor will have a little nap and I can shove me feet up for a bit.

What you all got planned? When does everyone finish work for Christmas?

hi all you lovely august mummies to be, i was here this time last year,lol. josh is august 4th. this one is early sept,but will prob b august coz of gd,good luck to us all

Meant to be in work til tomorrow lunch but have booked tomorrow off, so finish at 5.15 tonight and will be running out the door!!!!

Today in work we have the secret santa gifts, then boozy coffees with the academics and a fuddle (where everyone brings in bits of food to share) over lunch :thumbup:

Absolutely exhausted at the mo, waking up feeling like I haven't slept :shrug:

Definitely ready for the Christmas break - I am lucky, we are off until Jan 4th!

Sounds like a lot to do mrsP - I have to sort out the spare room when I get home for my parents (hopefully) arriving tomorrow if the snow eases!

Hope you're all having a nice day :hugs:

Well ladies I am to work until 12:30pm tomorrow afternoon and then I'm off until Monday morning and we are supposed to be getting a massive snow storm around 10-12 inches and blizzarding conditions so we are staying home were we are safe. All my family lives hundreds of miles or kilometers away so they are staying put as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

I am about to leave in an hour or so. I won't be back until Monday (and then my first appointment is TUESDAY!! Woo hoo. My husband is planning to go with me. So excited.

I have nothing huge planned. My husband wants to take me out to dinner tonight (just the three of us he said... me, him, and the little p'nut... so sweet). Tomorrow its off to my parents house where my two sisters and their families will also join us so we can do Christmas all together. Then - Christmas night we will do dinner with my hubby's family.

Should be fun... i hope it passes quickly though because i must be honest.... If all goes well Tuesday will be like my real christmas!!

I had my 2nd scan today and saw the heartbeat which was fantastic, however I have sac separation which means I'm now high risk of mc. Have any of you come across this before? I just want to get excited about being pregnant but seem to have so many knock backs I daren't at the moment!

hiya my edd is aug 27th.. ive had no scans yet soo it might change.. thanks :hugs:

Hi ladies,

my EDD is 29th August. I have to ring the midwife tommorow to make an appointment so that may change too. I'm so excited!

Feel a bit nervous though as its very early days still.

Cath xx

lumpybumpy what is sac separation? I hope all goes smoothly for you nonetheless. I am a student so don't work I couldn't manage a part time job being in the accelerated program I am in. So I am sitting at home on christmas break trying to remember that the ms will stop and I will get to enjoy my first pregnancy while hubby works, but he is off for the week now anyway.

Morning ladies, I've just got my first scan date through! I am over the moon! It is January 14th so I will be around 11 weeks eeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!

Tidying frantically before the parents (hopefully) arrive today if they can get through the snow.....!!!

Hope you are all ready for a lovely Christmas :hugs:

Ahhh that's nice pinkandfluffy!! My birthday is in Jan so I hope I get my scan near that, my birthday is the 16th and i'll be 12 weeks on the 20th. Did your midwife see you already??

How's everyone's christmas eve going? I've drove up to my dads but now feel sick, sick, sick and wish I hadn't bothered!! And all this food is making me feel worse!

Hey please add me!! My EDD is August 23. I am so excited that I will be having an August baby! YAY! It feels so surreal.... we got our :bfp: on Dec. 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->