****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

OH my goodness! ANOTHER shattered morning then lol! I woke up at 5am Ish, and went for my ususal pee trip! then couldnt manage to get back off to sleep! It took me about 2 hours to fall asleep in the first place so I reckon I have had maybe 3 hours sleep max!
Grrrr! I dont function on this little sleep without about 10 cans of Red bull haha! and I am thinking thats not the best idea unless I want Baby B rocketting out as High as a kite hahaha!

So I am thinking treat myself to ONE bottle of Lucozade maybe, and hopefully I will manage a snooze SOMEWHERE in the day before bed time!

I have a quick ????? for you ladies?
I noticed yesterday that I have a point at the top of my bump that is really painful, it feels like a pinprick or being stabbed!
When I had a prod, I can feel a little whole in my abdominal wall, like as if the muscle has ripped???? It feels like an extra belly button under the skin! (best way I could think to describe it). Has anyone else experienced this???

It feels really odd, its like a little circle and when I press into it I can feel its quite a deep gap?

oh no hunny never heard of it i'd get it checked out tho doesn't sound good they may start you off if you are ripping apart :hugs: sounds soo painful

Gr got the midwife later, and my mum's decided to take my "SIL" to have a tattoo, so now I have to take my self :/
Which mean's getting to the doctor's about half an hour b4 I need to, just so I can get parked! (never anywhere to park at my doctor's) :/ plus try and stop my self from panicking!
my mum know's I get panicky when I'm on my own, and she know's what it feel's like has she is the same. Yet would rather take my SIL for a tattoo then take her daughter for a midwife apointment :mad:
I can't even remember the last time I went anywhere on my own.

ooooo I am term today!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: hunny bet your thrilled i just read my ticker 23 days wtf lol where has the time gone

GOT MY SCAN TODAY:happydance::cloud9: hubby being nice and letting my mom come with me her leg still hurts but is getting alot better and i'm glad they have chairs in labour room so she will only have to stand when i push and that was only for 1 minute last time lol so she should be fine

took kyla for her injections yesterday and vet thought she was 10 weeks plus she's only 8 bless she's well formed as he put it her teeth etc lol so all good only i said she get's sick in the car so what did he do .......................bloody fed her some biscuits and yep she threw up all over me on the way home bless her

mumma i'd of cancelled the order and got a refund cut off my nose to spite my face and started shopping at asda

hubby just informed me he's having a poker night friday that should be fun sigh i hope they are not loud as the neighbours have been calm this week ....... what a way to live life ay scared of upsetting the neighbours

Morning all...

mercy yay for the last ticker box! I don't think i'm far behind you there.

MrsP whoop whoop for being full term!!! Lets have that baby out now then shall we???

Well i seem to have so much to do but have to wait for Mart's rest days to do them. Waiting for a quote to clean the carpets. Shouldn't be too much i hope as it's only a flat.

Can't go anywhere as the council are coming to do some work on the bathroom. However it's the usual 8-5 slot. I hope they are here before 2 as gotta take Mart into work.

Just going to make me a brew now and catch up on big bro that i recorded last night.

xxx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, i'm on the last box now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

xxx

asda dont deliver here :( i need a bloody car i jst wanna do my own shopping lol x

ok officially in melt down i better go tidy up this sodding house before the midwife arrives or else i shall just cry when i open the door i think !! x

Ahh mumma that is so crappy of tesco - I was grumpy with them when I used them because the guy left all of the crates on my drive (down a few steps) and I was clearly very pregnant and had ordered loads of tins and bottles and stuff and he just stood there letting me carry items in one by one...........

Thing is I had requested the stuff to come in carrier bags not in crates so I could just drag them through the door and abandon them in the lounge knowing I couldn't lift much. Definitely complain - not your fault he came before the slot, what is the point of paying for a slot if they can still come when they like???????

Congrats on term ladies eeeep I am tomorrow, pretty scary.

And loving these nursery pics oh my word they are beautiful!!!!!

I am trying to motivate myself to potter into town. Must go as have to post a birthday card but would rather sit here :haha:

Well the carpet men have been and gone and have to come back again, the wrong colour carpet was cut so they have to go back and get it. I was so suprised at my self, I actually didnt want to kill them and was more than accomodating!! They are coming back today, might just have to miss toddler group which I didnt want to have to do, but we'll see.

I dont know if some of you will remember waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back Talking Nov/Dec here I fell out with a friend well I pissed her off actually, tried FB'ing a couple of times and nothing well this morning I decided to send a message dont know why but I did and she replied :happydance:

Not going to get too excited, but its never nice to upset someone and I do miss her company. So we'll see what happens.

Well ladies, yesterday started off so well and end sooooooooo crap it is unbeliveable!!!! Sorry for the following long story I will try and keep it as short as I can!;

I had my haircut at 11:30am yesterday then got back home to finish tidying up as, the breast feeding support person was coming round at 1:30pm. OH was due home at about 1:30pmish as it was his half day at work(he is a butcher) he was going to have a quick shower, have a lie down for an hr or so then get up when the breast feeding person had gone, do some more decorating then, we were going to a friends for dinner at about 6;30pm. Well, at about 1:20pm my In Laws rang and asked if my OH could phone them as soon as he walked in the door. I though this was abit strange and immediantly thought either something had happened to my dad or my OH's Uncle. Oh came in and he called his parents back but, didn't tell me what was said, again very strange but, as the bf support person was due any moment I didn't quiz him but, he did keep cuddling me and telling me how much he loved me! Well, just as the support person arrived so did his parents!! Support oerson had forgotten to get the doll out of her car so, as she went to get it my OH and his parents had to tell me that, my Mum had called them to say my Dad had had a suspected heart attack!!!! Luckily enough he is ok and yes it was a heart attack but, he was operated on as soon as he got to hospital yesterday and should fx be discharged home tomorrow!!!! Talk about scary but, luckily enough it didn't start me off in labour!!

I have a mw appointment today at 2pm so, i am not doing a great deal today as quite knackered and achey from visiting my dad at the hospital yesterday. Here is to me having a quieter day today than yesterday.

Hope you are well.

I have a quick ????? for you ladies?
I noticed yesterday that I have a point at the top of my bump that is really painful, it feels like a pinprick or being stabbed!
When I had a prod, I can feel a little whole in my abdominal wall, like as if the muscle has ripped???? It feels like an extra belly button under the skin! (best way I could think to describe it). Has anyone else experienced this???

It feels really odd, its like a little circle and when I press into it I can feel its quite a deep gap?

Our abdominal muscles separate a tad during pregnancy to allow everything to shift, and thats why we cant do sit ups etc till6 weeks after birth to ensure they have gone back into place. Could just be thats whats happened and you have actually felt it?

MrsP yey for term :happydance:

Shmoo :hug: hope everythings ok.

Well ladies, yesterday started off so well and end sooooooooo crap it is unbeliveable!!!! Sorry for the following long story I will try and keep it as short as I can!;

I had my haircut at 11:30am yesterday then got back home to finish tidying up as, the breast feeding support person was coming round at 1:30pm. OH was due home at about 1:30pmish as it was his half day at work(he is a butcher) he was going to have a quick shower, have a lie down for an hr or so then get up when the breast feeding person had gone, do some more decorating then, we were going to a friends for dinner at about 6;30pm. Well, at about 1:20pm my In Laws rang and asked if my OH could phone them as soon as he walked in the door. I though this was abit strange and immediantly thought either something had happened to my dad or my OH's Uncle. Oh came in and he called his parents back but, didn't tell me what was said, again very strange but, as the bf support person was due any moment I didn't quiz him but, he did keep cuddling me and telling me how much he loved me! Well, just as the support person arrived so did his parents!! Support oerson had forgotten to get the doll out of her car so, as she went to get it my OH and his parents had to tell me that, my Mum had called them to say my Dad had had a suspected heart attack!!!! Luckily enough he is ok and yes it was a heart attack but, he was operated on as soon as he got to hospital yesterday and should fx be discharged home tomorrow!!!! Talk about scary but, luckily enough it didn't start me off in labour!!

I have a mw appointment today at 2pm so, i am not doing a great deal today as quite knackered and achey from visiting my dad at the hospital yesterday. Here is to me having a quieter day today than yesterday.

Hope you are well.

Good luck with mw and hope your dad makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

Love your bedding foosh foosh! So cute

Melissa i love your nursery to! I kept meaning to ask you what brand and colour did you get the stain mix in for your change table? I am thinking of staining my rocking chair so it matches.

Hi everyone else! SOrry to much to catch up on! I am shattered from hospital shift today. Ultra sound tomorrow morning!

I didn't stain it (that would have required fully sanding it and the dresser) so I just sanded it a little and painted it a glossy black paint....nobody can tell the difference!

midwife jst left, all fun n games in this householldd...

blood pressure was 145/90 she said its been getting higher the past 3/4 weeks now.... babys heart rate is still 155 which is the ((higher end of normal)) but better than low as previous....

she could feel the new tear in my stomach.... SHE COULD FEEL IT.... that hurt i can tell ya that !!

she said the amount of stress she hears about from me im a definate candidate for an early induction.... if the pain in my stomach isnt feeling any better, my blood pressure remains high with the swellings i get in my feet n my dodgy blood results plus the dizzy / absentness ive experienced more often lately... if im not more 'normal' by next weeks appointment she'll book me to be induced at 39weeks. she said its probly the pain from the stomach tear mixed with blood pressure n low levels of pretty much everything in my blood lol thats causing me to have the black outs....... anyway, she said giving me the peace of mind of a definite date and to take the pressure and the pain away from muscles shes willing to book it in for july 31st.

i didnt know they could do this ! she must like me lol havnt told olly yet....... scary eh !! x

aaaaanndddd my best ffriend Leah had her bubba.... taliah lily leanne 11:11am weighing 7lb 14oz........ baby on antibiotics coz her waters broke over 24 hours before she had her tho... shes a right lickle chubba

Attachments

• 37544_143588375651187_100000000775257_403427_1218958_n.jpg
    37544_143588375651187_100000000775257_403427_1218958_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Ooh you are soo lucky!! Well not lucky cos of all your stress hun but you knwo what I mean. :hugs:
Im definatley going to have to have a word with my midwife up here now and see if she can do anything for me like MrsP said!

pinkandfluffy they bring it into my kitchen... with or without bags... jst tell em 'through here please' haha seems to work for me everytime... x

well to say my mw appointment was at 1, i'm still waiting!
Went to the doctor's like planned, to read a notice on the door "sorry this surgery will be shut from 12pm Thursday the 15th, for training" They could have let us know this instead of letting midwife's book women in for that day!!
So I rang the midwife up...which to no surprise, my midwife's phone was off AGAIN! So had to ring a different one, to be told that she would sort an appointment out for someone to come and see me at some point this afternoon...So now I'v got to sit around the house some more!
I hate haing to wait for people to come at "some point" and not know when to expect them :(
i keep thinking I need to clean up, but i'v already done the cleaning today and not sure what else I can clean!

Other then that, my mum has decided I wont make it past 37week, my cousin said age's ago I wouldn't make it until end of July, and my MIL as decided my bump's dropped and she reckons I wont make it to end of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->