****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey HW I'm good, aside from being miffed at DH, but I think it's just that part of the pregnancy for me when all I have to do is look at him and I get mad but at the same time I could cry or even laugh so hormonal!:dohh:

Curtains for C sound lovely! I'm in the process of painting O's room for his arrival and am going to sew some very simple curtain or something for his room :shrug:

I've been having weird cramps and a couple really big twinges in my hoo haa :blush: one took my breath away, just thought it was him moving but decided it wasn't. I'm at work for another 2hrs so will go home and rest and see if they continue and if so call dr and see what's up???? My doctor is out of the office today anyway so defo wont be delivering on a Thursday. LOL

midwife came about half 2 :)

He's head down(baby that is), like I thought he would be. Told OH this and he's gone on one now, he think's it mean's I could go into labour any day now, so writing list's for what we need to buy. I'm going to wait to tell him I still have age's left yet, he might get started on nursery now!

Philly hope your ok hun it's a tuffy i'd try or a natural only because i'm scared of being cut open but i can completly understand why you would want to have a c-section and just well have peice of mind

Viemeil he is lovely and has grown so much and his colour has changed so much :cloud9: for you hun! it's a rollercoaster but take each day as it comes he is doing so well and proving he is a fighter :hugs:

AFM well scan lady said the baba is 7lb already a looking at a 9-10lb'r :blush: and me and hubby have picked our name i had a dream last night and told him baby had loads of hair and was called .......................and he said oh i love it my mom likes it so thats it months of arguing and one dream and it's settled oh scan lady did say first of all oh this baby has loads of hair :cloud9: which is strange as i had the dream she was lovely even gave me a free pic as i told her hubby was being kind and was giving my mom a chance to see baba this time :happydance::cloud9: for me today

i don't know if i mention the consultant had wrote in my notes and midwife couldn't read it and said to ask what it said as it mentioned my uterus so i worried but noone knew well this time i had same consultant and asked her it said relaxed uterus and apparently it means ready at and time now so all good news

Glad you didn't have to wait too much longer danielle, maybe this will give OH some motivation to get on with things!

Csun, do you think those pains could be the start of something?!
Flutter, sounds like the scan was all good then! and nice to get a pic - they wouldn't do one for me at 34 weeks as they said you wouldn't see much, I wouldn't have cared though!

As for me now, off to bed, earliest night I'll have had in ages...

Glad you didn't have to wait too much longer danielle, maybe this will give OH some motivation to get on with things!

Flutter, sounds like the scan was all good then! and nice to get a pic - they wouldn't do one for me at 34 weeks as they said you wouldn't see much, I wouldn't have cared though!

He's already asked his dad to come over tomorrow evening and the weekend, to do stuff in the house :haha:
I feel abit mean, but if it's going to get stuff done...

I'll no doubt be off soon! Night hun x

they can be shits sometimes my 32 week pic is lovely really clear this one isn't so good as they had to zoom out but still he got to see so that was whats important mind you the was a lady there today who showed up with a tribe to view baba and they didn't even scan her told her she was there for bloods and it was just a standard letter they send out and told her they would only let one in with her anyway she was gutted

Not really sure but not feeling now so probably my body just gearing up for what is to happen in about 4 weeks :shrug: I will mention them to my doctor at my next appt, I'm not sure when he'll be doing an internal exam as it's been forever since I carried this far so:shrug: I would assume when I hit 37 weeks but I could be wrong. I'm not ready for the baby to come yet so he has to stay put for at least 2 more weeks please!!!!!

Brilliant Danielle, maybe have to play on it, just for a week then we'll let him off the hook for a bit.

Sweet dreams HWM. And yes the carpet man came back. Bonus really cos he was fit!

Hi ladies.

Thanks for updating us Vermeil! It's wonderful to see and hear that he is doing well. :hugs:

Very calming nursery Melissa, it's lovely.

Good luck figuring it out Philly. I know personally I am terrified of having a c-section! I have never had any type of surgery before and just don't think I would handle it very well. :hugs:

I can't believe how close everyone is getting! I feel like I still have forever to go but it is reassuring (and a little worrying) to see some of you ladies at term! Congrats! :flower:

Shmoo glad to hear you dad is doing well. My FIL had to have a quad bypass a couple of months ago. It is definitely scary stuff!

Lliena, fx things go your way.

Had a good day today. Was at work this morning but was *very* slow so they asked if I wanted to go home. Let me tell you it was heavenly! I got home around noon and fell asleep on the couch until almost 3! I really needed the rest. It's just a desk job so not strenuous at all but the early mornings combined with not getting a full night's sleep take a lot out of me.

Have a wonderful evening!

Brilliant Danielle, maybe have to play on it, just for a week then we'll let him off the hook for a bit.

Sweet dreams HWM. And yes the carpet man came back. Bonus really cos he was fit!

I'll just make a note to point out every time my back is hurting or i'm having cramps.
I'm sure he'll love me still when he realise's that I'v just being going along with his own stupidity of not letting me finish what I was telling him :haha:

Excellent, I love it.

Quick get him a to do list together and see how quick he completes it :haha:

Gah just been to the loo and have more bleeding, im not ringing hopsital though as I was there on Fri and had to stay in and they gave me an anti d shot then. All they will do is keep me in and monitor me again then let me go, its a never ending cycle. :nope:

Oh hon, mine told me not to bother going back unless it starts gushing for that reason, cos its just going to be an on going cycle.

Big :hug:

I would go in Lliena, another case to put to doctor for being induced early. You can't keep going on like this. :-(.

xxx

Ta they said I have to let them know whenever it happens because Im R- but I dont see the point anymore as they dont do anything about it. I know they cant really do much but you know what I mean.

Philly im just storing it up ready for midwife on Mon if it gets worse I'll got though. x

Wow, it really is boring tonight. I would bugger off to bed but gotta pick Mart up at 12 so would never get back up.

Period type pains are quite bad tonight. A couple of times they have taken my breath away. I wish this pelvis would just stretch and that be the end of it. I've had it for 2 days straight now and it's getting right on my nerves!!!

xxx

Mrs P :loopy: for being full term and your carpets being done! :thumbup: to talking to your friend too! Not sure bout my mum situation - she is so thoughtless. I really do wonder sometimes who is the adult!

Schmoo :hugs: Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad it sounds like everythings ok.

Vermeil Wow, is all I can think of to say! You are amazingly strong and I actually had tears in my eyes reading your story and looking at your pics! Your little boy is a brave little fighter!

Danielle Ha ha ha ha at your OH and would completely do what your doing! FX to getting it all done!

Philly Its a hard decision! I'd prefer a natural birth but completely understand your concerns for thinking a c-section.

HWM Yeah to getting the curtains sorted for the nursery and bet C will love her new ones...they sound lovely! Hope you've caught all the mice too.

Lliena I really really hope that your midwife listens to you on Monday, its not fair or right for you to still be suffering like this :hugs:

Flutterbaby Yeah on your scan going ok and choosing your name...are we allowed to know?!

:hugs: To everyone who I've missed! Hope you and bumps are all ok! Had a busy day today meeting up with a friend and her gorgeous little girl. Kev put the dining table up and I've nearly packed for our hols tomorrow.

Had a hissy fit and screaming match at Kev before over nothing really but know its because my mum is such a blah...she's never happy unless she's fallen out with someone and me being 8 months pregnant trying to sort everything out I could really do without it and her.:grr:

Going to drag my sorry arse off to bed and try to get some much needed sleep! Lots to do tomorrow, Kev's shed is coming, hair done, packing bags and labour bag and then finally HOLIDAY!!! And all before 12 obviously!

Lou x

OLLYS COMING HOME TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jst a little excited x

Philly: Thanks for explaining. I can see why you would be worried. Are you any closer to making a decision?

Quick catch up, I need to have weekly monitoring because at U/S this morning baby wasn't practicing his breathing, what ever the hell that means. Also estimated weight is 6.37 pounds or 2889 grams.
Hi to everyone else, I'm in a terrible mood so just gonna leave it there and get some sleep, go to be up early for the monitoring at hospital. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->