****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

LilFooshFoosh - yes tescos came !!! thankgod !! and i had one substitution which was bubble bath but theyd given me a massive bottle... its that radox 'relax' thing... made me laugh x

as for bein needy !! ive been needy since may 2nd when i came home from marbella haha... ollys back tomoro but i think hed be too scared to do the deed lol x

danielle my hips hurt all the time now!!! so do all my other joints for that matter!! oh well hopefully only a few weeks left....oh ya, check me out FULL TERM!!!!! :happydance:

I think it's because I always sat lent against my left side kind of thing as it's only my left hip hurting.
congrat's on reaching full term :D

I really have a big urge to do some decorating :S

x

Oooooh. Congrats on full term! One by one everyone is hitting it, this is getting so exciting! :happydance:

Welcome back carolyn, i wondered why it was so quiet!!! lol x

Lliena, if your consultant says no then ask to see the doc in charge of them all. Don't stop until you get the answer you want. They can't keep refusing you. Is there another hospital you could swap too?

Well the gas man has been this morning, came at 10am so i was a little shocked. Managed to get out and do some errands. Finally got my new mop!!!! Mart has promised me that monday will be our 'cleaning day'. Going to sort out the bedroom and clean the kitchen and bathroom! I'm so looking forward to it, sad i know!

Just finished the biggest prawn mayo baguette with red onion! Yummy, followed by a big belgian bun..... Mmmmmmm. Can't move now so full!

Still got pains etc but i'm starting to get used to them now.

xxx

No other hospital I can transfer to really. Im not sure whos ahead of my consultants. But im gonna kick up a fuss def james is jsut getting home now so then we are gonna go to hospital when hve picked up LO from school x

ollys dad jst text me a pic of a pink cot from ikea sayin 'bargain of the day £70 x' i didnt know wht to reply...... i just said 'wow thats good'

doesnt everyone know the hours i spent on my cot !! :cry:

Girls just had a text from Emma (Lliena) to say that she has gone to the hospital and they are going to keep her in once again.

She has asked about induction but the baby is happy so not an option now. That will have to be looked at if the problem is still persisting at 38 or 39 weeks, but at least it is a step in the right direction.

I kinda thought they would keep her in. I guess she got a bit better answer than just plain no!

Finally fetched the carrycot to the pram, just waiting on the parasol and the changing bag then that is complete. Getting the car seat base next week and we are all systems go!!!

Mart is in a fowl mood so i have sent him to bed for a few hours before his night shift. Grump git! Bet he wont be in a mard when he's on his way to Silverstone on sunday for his track day?!?!

Think it's going to be an early night for me, so tired. Got madre stopping the 2 nights Mart isn't here just incase something happens. Doubt it will but they are starting to flap.

May order a pizza in a bit, it's either that or the last remaining crap that's in the freezer. So don't really fancy peas and garlic bread! lol

xxx

Glad they're keeping a close eye on Lliena, hope they can do something for her soon,
Pleased for Mumma that Tesco finally came lol! and YEY for big bubble bath haha!
Welcome back carolyn too!!

Sorry if I have missed stuff out!

WELL. I feel a total and utter PRAT today! I came over all funny in Mothercare today, we went in to have a peek at double prams, as when hubby goes away to Kenya for 2 months with work, the baby will only be about 7-8 weeks old, and I think I need something to keep Riley contained while we're all out together lol!
ANYWAYS! I started to hear ringing in my ears and got ridiculously HOT!!!!!

I told Mat I needed to go to the bathroom ASAP and once I got in there I bloomin fainted! ARRRGHHH!!!! I had eaten so couldnt figure out why I was so faint all of a sudden!
Anyways, Mat whisked me off to Subway for a cookie and a coke and I started to feel better! But then once I gathered myself back up and went to Tesco, I was getting MAJOR BH's all the way round, and had to dash for a toilet trip (no2) while we were lookin at baby bottles haha!

I think I maybe need to slow down a bit now I am getting bigger and rounder lol!
Have had a few more episodes of the ringing in my ears but no more fainting THANK GOODNESS!
Still getting strong poking/stabbing feelings in my "lady bits" which is quite uncomfy but nothing too bad! I think maybe an evening of cuddles on the couch and perhaps some chocolate may be in order lol!

Thing is they have told me exactly the same, for as long as the bleeding is only coming from the cervix and the baby is happy and contented they wont induce earlier. Although mine are looking to induce at 39 weeks but no later than EDD, I hope they do the same for her too.

Nikki I hope you're ok? What a day you seem to have had, ensure to get some rest.

AFM - I just fell backwards off a chair in the garden :rofl: slap bang on my shoulder and hit, all you could see was my fat little feet dangling over the top!! Fortunately all that broke was the chair, but I did land with a bang!! :haha!

:hugs: for you Emma in hospital again...
Hi carolyn!! good to have you back :)
Foosh, can't say I've been gagging for :sex: or if I am DH isn't around... in a few weeks I'll be jumping him to try and start things!
Nik, thank goodness mat was with you... did you pull the little red string in the loos so that someone comes and rescues you!? Next time you get that ringing./dizzy sit down, even on the floor, dont' go locking yourself in a room!!
MrsP, hope you're OK after your tumble!!

As for me, had a lovely morning at the museum, C very excited to see the dinosaurs (RARRR!) and almos (animals!)
Nap and then a trip to B&Q - have got two more traps and a 'sonic' deterrant think - opinion seems divided on those - some people swearing by it, some say it's useless - FX it works it was £24!! (although it will go back in packagin like new and I have 45 days to return it... :angelnot:)

In other news, I've had random tummy cramps all afternoon... since about 1pm, enough make me go 'oh' but not to stop me from what I'm doing... I'm sure it's nothing really, I've been running for the loo as well, so most likely just a dodgy tum

Awwww Mercy!! How scary and crap for you. Hope you're snuggled up on the sofa resting with a :coffee:

:hugs:

Thing is they have told me exactly the same, for as long as the bleeding is only coming from the cervix and the baby is happy and contented they wont induce earlier. Although mine are looking to induce at 39 weeks but no later than EDD, I hope they do the same for her too.

Nikki I hope you're ok? What a day you seem to have had, ensure to get some rest.

AFM - I just fell backwards off a chair in the garden :rofl: slap bang on my shoulder and hit, all you could see was my fat little feet dangling over the top!! Fortunately all that broke was the chair, but I did land with a bang!! :haha!

Glad ur ok after falling back hun! least you didnt injure yourself too bad x :hugs: x

:hugs: for you Emma in hospital again...
Hi carolyn!! good to have you back :)
Foosh, can't say I've been gagging for :sex: or if I am DH isn't around... in a few weeks I'll be jumping him to try and start things!
Nik, thank goodness mat was with you... did you pull the little red string in the loos so that someone comes and rescues you!? Next time you get that ringing./dizzy sit down, even on the floor, dont' go locking yourself in a room!!
MrsP, hope you're OK after your tumble!!

As for me, had a lovely morning at the museum, C very excited to see the dinosaurs (RARRR!) and almos (animals!)
Nap and then a trip to B&Q - have got two more traps and a 'sonic' deterrant think - opinion seems divided on those - some people swearing by it, some say it's useless - FX it works it was £24!! (although it will go back in packagin like new and I have 45 days to return it... :angelnot:)

In other news, I've had random tummy cramps all afternoon... since about 1pm, enough make me go 'oh' but not to stop me from what I'm doing... I'm sure it's nothing really, I've been running for the loo as well, so most likely just a dodgy tum

I never imagined I would actually faint lol, I thought I needed to cool down, so was intending on going in there and stripping off a little haha! I have learned from my mistakes on that one!
Hope everything is ok with the tummy cramps, keep your eye on em as you never know it could be a sign things are moving x x x x

Awwww Mercy!! How scary and crap for you. Hope you're snuggled up on the sofa resting with a :coffee:

:hugs:

Thanks hun, I am in my PJ's with some choccie and a cuppa tea now! so much better x x :hugs: x x

hi ladies hubby is having a poker night just done a lil buffett ain't i a good wifey how are you all hugs lliena you knew they'd keep you :hugs:

you're good to your DH flutter!
I'm just faffing online, need to go to bed though I'm tired.
Tummy still sore :(

haven't read everyone's replies, my eye's hurt to much :/

been getting really bad period type pain's and back ache all afternoon :(
Said to OH I didn't want to go wondering around Asda because "I have period type pain's and it's going round my back" and that we would go Sunday instead, and he had ago, saying I was talking crap, because "how could I get period pain's when I can't have period's" guess he missed the word type..!! :(
I wasn't even messing about this time :/ been getting it on and off and now can't get comfy :/

Just got back from my mum's,, where I decided to go walk the dog with her, because it was just along a flat field. Made me feel better for about half hour then it started again :/
Just got back home and cat escaped, so went to take a bag of OH so he could go get the cat, and it slipped off my finger's, so then he had ago because "I chucked he bag on the floor" :cry: I really was close to crying and walking back out and going to my mum's.

QUICK RANT

jst called olly...... was on the phone for ages as hes at malaga airport... then i had a call on the other line. so i called my friend for a min then called him back n he said 'oh im talkin to these girls, theyr on my flight' so i just said oh ok ill leave u now ur not on ur own... n hes like ok ill call u when im at the other end......

so now i no hes there with all these tanned up post bikini holiday girls all drinkin on a plane and here i am about to burst grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im not happy lol im laughing about it coz im so laid back with him usually about bein with girls n stuff, but its bein on a flight i spose... you know hel sit with em !!! as if he wont........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OMG...My husband is vacuuming!!! I almost feel like taking a picture to remember!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->