****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

OH's informed me this morning that his dad is coming to do some plastering, and there's only 2place's in the house that need plastering! That's the nursery, which is ready for plastering (just the 2hole's) and the washer room, which still need's bording out! So finger's crossed the nursery is plastered this weekend so my mum can wall paper it when it's yet :D
EXCITED!!!

My hip hurt's again this morning :(

Mrs P :loopy: for being full term and your carpets being done! :thumbup: to talking to your friend too! Not sure bout my mum situation - she is so thoughtless. I really do wonder sometimes who is the adult!

Schmoo :hugs: Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad it sounds like everythings ok.

Vermeil Wow, is all I can think of to say! You are amazingly strong and I actually had tears in my eyes reading your story and looking at your pics! Your little boy is a brave little fighter!

Danielle Ha ha ha ha at your OH and would completely do what your doing! FX to getting it all done!

Philly Its a hard decision! I'd prefer a natural birth but completely understand your concerns for thinking a c-section.

HWM Yeah to getting the curtains sorted for the nursery and bet C will love her new ones...they sound lovely! Hope you've caught all the mice too.

Lliena I really really hope that your midwife listens to you on Monday, its not fair or right for you to still be suffering like this :hugs:

Flutterbaby Yeah on your scan going ok and choosing your name...are we allowed to know?!

:hugs: To everyone who I've missed! Hope you and bumps are all ok! Had a busy day today meeting up with a friend and her gorgeous little girl. Kev put the dining table up and I've nearly packed for our hols tomorrow.

Had a hissy fit and screaming match at Kev before over nothing really but know its because my mum is such a blah...she's never happy unless she's fallen out with someone and me being 8 months pregnant trying to sort everything out I could really do without it and her.:grr:

Going to drag my sorry arse off to bed and try to get some much needed sleep! Lots to do tomorrow, Kev's shed is coming, hair done, packing bags and labour bag and then finally HOLIDAY!!! And all before 12 obviously!

Lou x

Hope you're feeling a bit brighter today, sounds like you have a busy day ahead. Enjoy your hols xx

OLLYS COMING HOME TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jst a little excited x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Philly: Thanks for explaining. I can see why you would be worried. Are you any closer to making a decision?

Quick catch up, I need to have weekly monitoring because at U/S this morning baby wasn't practicing his breathing, what ever the hell that means. Also estimated weight is 6.37 pounds or 2889 grams.
Hi to everyone else, I'm in a terrible mood so just gonna leave it there and get some sleep, go to be up early for the monitoring at hospital. Sigh.

:hugs:

OH's informed me this morning that his dad is coming to do some plastering, and there's only 2place's in the house that need plastering! That's the nursery, which is ready for plastering (just the 2hole's) and the washer room, which still need's bording out! So finger's crossed the nursery is plastered this weekend so my mum can wall paper it when it's yet :D
EXCITED!!!

:cry: to your hip. I think I'm getting excited for you for the :baby: room being done. Will soon come together.

Lliena - How's the bleeding this morning. Think I had a sympathy bleed for you last night, 10 minutes after I replied to your post. Hope you're ok hon xxx

AFM - Being a hormonal old bag again (just to make a change) off to get mine and E's haircut, hairdresser is on mat leave and then we are going out for a spot of cheeky lunch. Then home.

Just doing a few jobs before heading out the door.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

morning girls !! well i slept well !!! woohooo woke up with my 2 beautiful babies asking when lola will be home..... 'soon kids, wont be long' awwww im excited now !!

so.... olly had a flight late tonight, jst after midnight arriving at stansted at 2.30am.... he'll go back to his mum n dads n then come to me sometime saturday (as i live an hour n a bit in the other direction)

iv always called him 'ocd olly' coz hes always been more than abit tidy lol and i dunno if uv noticed but im... not lol... if i could 'select background-delete' like on photoshop id be cool haha..... so officially not nesting.... it HAS to start today, i have allllll day to sort my wardrobes out... as thats the worst bit lol all 4 have way too much n are bursting at the seams he would be horrified lol... and then the side in the utility room where i just dump... EVERYTHING lol

wish me luck !! this will be fun im sure haha

x

kelly, hope everything goes ok with the monitoring hun. I'm sure bubs will be just fine. Still not decided on what to do. Think we will make that choice after the meeting with the docs and my diabetic team. x

Slept like a baby had about 7 hours me thinks! Good times, however still in pain and now have backache to add to the list! Bad times!!!
Mart has sorted his leave out which means he won't be back till the end of Aug!!! Great stuff, means i can get my carpets cleaned now! Whoop whoop!!!

Anywho just waiting for the council to come and check on the boiler.... then we can go out!!!! Yay.

Hope everyone has a good friday!

xxx

Lliena hope bleeding has settled :) I can understand why you don't want to all them to be brought in for nothing really, but it would probably really help you build your case for early induction...
Lou, where're you off on holiday? Sounds fun!
Mumma, yay for Olly coming home!! So baby can arrive any time after Satruday then?! Get tidying!
Kelly, hope your hospital trip goes well today
Danielle yippeee for getting plastering done!! FX it's the nursery!
Philly enjoy having Mart at home!! That's cool :)

As for us, haven't managed to catch any mice over night :( People keep recommending this thing that you plug in that makes a noise to deter mice so we're going to head to B&Q for one of those later!
We're off out shortly to the park, or Ulster Museum if it's raining...

Gah just been to the loo and have more bleeding, im not ringing hopsital though as I was there on Fri and had to stay in and they gave me an anti d shot then. All they will do is keep me in and monitor me again then let me go, its a never ending cycle. :nope:

:hugs::hugs: hun, I hope it eased off! must be a nightmare for you x

OLLYS COMING HOME TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jst a little excited x
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

EXCITED!!!

Booo to hurting hips but :happydance: :happydance: for the room being nearer to sorted!

kelly, hope everything goes ok with the monitoring hun. I'm sure bubs will be just fine. Still not decided on what to do. Think we will make that choice after the meeting with the docs and my diabetic team. x

Slept like a baby had about 7 hours me thinks! Good times, however still in pain and now have backache to add to the list! Bad times!!!
Mart has sorted his leave out which means he won't be back till the end of Aug!!! Great stuff, means i can get my carpets cleaned now! Whoop whoop!!!

Anywho just waiting for the council to come and check on the boiler.... then we can go out!!!! Yay.

Hope everyone has a good friday!

xxx

Have a good day too hunny x x sending :hugs: for teh pain tho x x

:hugs: for everyone who needs it, I wasnt on much yesterday cos i was so busy and havent caught up properly!

AFM, I have oaid awake all night listening to the most HORRENDOUS rain! it was quite peaceful, but at one point I looked out the window and the road looked like a torrent or a rapids not a road haha!
I feel ok tho! bit achey and half asleep but not much of a change there haha!

Hope everyone has a good morning! I am off to my mums and tots group, and then Hopefully hubby will be finished ealry and let me have a snooze haha!

Lliena, how are you today hunny did you go in hospital has bleeding calmed down

Mumma, you better get scrubbing not 2 much tho you don't want to be going into labour the first day he comes home he won't thank you for the black nappies lol and anyway at least let him atempt :sex:to help you along first

Kelly9 good luck today hunny :hugs:

Danielle men can be soo lazy at getting things done fingers crossed its the nursery for you

holywood have a good day hunn at park of musem not at b&q tho i can think of nothing worse than mouse hunting lol

philly just go out hunn it's the council it will take them a week to get back to you you'd be better off phoning them lol

baby france you can know the name i'm not sure how we are spelling it yet so i'll ask hubby tonight and then let you all know

mercy funny we pray for rain to clear the air but not too much ay lol air clear it can shine for a few days now

mrsp a bit of pampering and lunch will do yuo good it will help you relax hunny :hugs:

Morning ladies am still bleeding on and off so reckon am gonna have to go in later and see them again. Just gonna wait till James is home from work. Pah! Im definatley gonna say something today about being induced and really push it as Im so so fed up now :(

flutter - i dont kno if any of that will be going on hes scared already lol xx

but yes girl ive been cleaning since 9 this morning altho im feeling it, my muscles r in so much pain !! but i need to knock it all out today then nice bath tomoro mornin i think :) bliss..... x

and altho ppl may say 'ohhh your nesting' im not !! i hate cleaning and every minute is torture.... this must be the real reason i told olly not to come home sooner, coz i knew if he did id have to do this lol x

lliena cry... tell em you cant take the stress of worrying anymore, say everyday when u see more blood you cant help but panic that sumthings wrong and the more they brush it off the more stressed you feel...... push push push girl !! x

Thats exactly what Im going to do it's how I feel and I know they keep saying they dont know why its happening but I am really fed up now. They might not know why its happening but then what happens one time if its really serious and something did happen to bean or me? i couldnt handle that :nope:

kick up a fuss babes... tell em u cant sleep because it all u thnk about...... and everytime someone tells u not to worry you just worry more because thats just how life goes !!!!!!!

cmon girlie i kno ur a fiesty one x

but guess who will have one soon :haha:

Good to see you back, any idea what the MW/Docs have planned for you next?

hmmm i wonder who the internet again ....????

as for who hasnt had the baby !! all of us lol x

Tiff- I hope everything goes well this morning. I'm sure it will be fine! :hugs:

Lliena- fx you get somewhere this time. They can't ignore you if you are in their faces.

Danielle- I would do the same if DH was the slightest bit worried, but he isn't! On the plus side we made our list so he knows what he needs to do. Fx we both get the stuff we want done this weekend!

MrsP- Yay for the carpet being down! At this point I'm sure we are all pleasant all the time.... :angelnot:

Mumma- good luck with the cleaning. I go through fits of needing to clean stuff, like last night I just had to dust, vaccuum, swiffer and mop the main floor... But then I don't do much except tidy for a few days then the cycle starts again. Did you get the delivery yesterday?

Not much to report here. Couldn't really sleep last night until my cleaning fit was over...then I got in bed and thought I should pack a couple more things in my hospital bag. Now the only things left are: water bottles, snacks, coming home outfit, DH's change of clothes.

Anyone else been super "needy" lately...:blush:...:sex:...?

danielle my hips hurt all the time now!!! so do all my other joints for that matter!! oh well hopefully only a few weeks left....oh ya, check me out FULL TERM!!!!! :happydance:

Welcome back carolyn, i wondered why it was so quiet!!! lol x

Lliena, if your consultant says no then ask to see the doc in charge of them all. Don't stop until you get the answer you want. They can't keep refusing you. Is there another hospital you could swap too?

Well the gas man has been this morning, came at 10am so i was a little shocked. Managed to get out and do some errands. Finally got my new mop!!!! Mart has promised me that monday will be our 'cleaning day'. Going to sort out the bedroom and clean the kitchen and bathroom! I'm so looking forward to it, sad i know!

Just finished the biggest prawn mayo baguette with red onion! Yummy, followed by a big belgian bun..... Mmmmmmm. Can't move now so full!

Still got pains etc but i'm starting to get used to them now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->