****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

even the October babies have started arriving!

Omg really!! I didn't even know September one's had started!! :/

Im due right at the end of August, bet I end up a September one.

Ok what can I do today? I'v done the cleaning, and prepaired the veg for tea, everything is ready to be turned on when it's time. So now I have nothing 2do.
I don't want to just sit eating alday, but if I just sit relaxing....I'll have the last 3piklet's that I should really leave for OH, seeing as I have just had 3, and I'd munch through the box of maltesure's my OH bought me.

hmm do I trust the weather to stay sunny, and get baby stuff washed? Im scared i'm going to shrink them or sumat :/

hey gorgeous girlies..............

yay for jetters im so jealous !! actually im not sod that lol i dont need labour right now.... x

give me at least til the end of the week lol xx

hope your all well jst thought id let u know im still here :) i will 'AFM' another time lol x

I'm glad i bullied Yas into taking bum pics now ha ha

Well oddly enough i was thinking I have not seen yours so come on do it!

Eoz - Well done you on helping the stranger. Shame on all the people that just walked on by.

Aisling - Hope you are ok today and you phoned the mat ward or your Dr's.

The October babies have started to arrive?!?!:shock: That is just crazy!! I really feel sorry for those ladies who have given birth and not due until October such scary times for them. FX all will be ok with their babies.

AFM - Went round to see my Dad last night and he is alot better he even had a couple of glasses of wine!!!! He had an ultrasound on his heart which showed no damage done so, that is all good and he has 4wks off work think he will be driving my Mum nuts as, he already wants to mow the grass!!!!:saywhat: Silly man!! She has talked him out of it for this wk at least. I had a fair few BH's last night nothing regular and not painful just uncomfortable. Baby has been quite active since Wed being abit quiet now though so, will enjoy the peace whilst it lasts. My OH is painting the undercoat on the woodwork so, I have been banished to the conservatory/garden such a shame on a lovely day like today.

Thats so unfair :D I still have 3 weeks to go........... I hope Yas is doing well. Itsscary how quick the time is coming and soon it will be all of us!

Had a scan this morn, and bubs, was being its usual self, not letting anyone take any measurements and hiding its face and bits!
They said bubs isweighing around 6 and a half pounds, which they said was a good weight.
and the baby is now 2/5s engaged, and has its head well down there apparently......

I cant believe october babies are already coming, hope they are doing ok.

Congrats Yas you lucky thing :D

Morning ladies, I slept from 11 last night till 11.15 this moring guess my body needed it, not up to much today just got midwife appointment at 1.30 :)

Hope all bumps are ok x

WOW Yas, Jealous Much?? lol. SO excited for her tho! and I know how she was struggling too! we're all really getting there now arent we? before long that number of babies born will be rising and rising!!!

I feel Fantastic today for all my sleeping yesterday, and (except for my 5 pee trips) I slept all night from midnight untill 8am! WOOPWOOP!!!!

My mums and tots group is moving today to a new community centre and I wont be in charge of running it any more! YEY!!!! its being taken over by the armys youth workers so no more shifting and huffing things around for Me!!!! YEY!

I do have some very interesting lower tummy pains tho, and the usual pelvic pain and stabby "lady bits" pains. BUT after all that glorious sleep NOTHIN is gettin to me today haha

Have a lovely morning everyone x
Nikki x x

Oh Nik I am so there with you on the stabbing pains OMG the pain and discomfort it is causing me. Never had anything like it with E. Baby has gone dead quiet so wonder if its a sign.

hey gorgeous girlies..............

yay for jetters im so jealous !! actually im not sod that lol i dont need labour right now.... x

give me at least til the end of the week lol xx

hope your all well jst thought id let u know im still here :) i will 'AFM' another time lol x

Is Olly back home with you now?

Eoz - Well done you on helping the stranger. Shame on all the people that just walked on by.

Aisling - Hope you are ok today and you phoned the mat ward or your Dr's.

The October babies have started to arrive?!?!:shock: That is just crazy!! I really feel sorry for those ladies who have given birth and not due until October such scary times for them. FX all will be ok with their babies.

AFM - Went round to see my Dad last night and he is alot better he even had a couple of glasses of wine!!!! He had an ultrasound on his heart which showed no damage done so, that is all good and he has 4wks off work think he will be driving my Mum nuts as, he already wants to mow the grass!!!!:saywhat: Silly man!! She has talked him out of it for this wk at least. I had a fair few BH's last night nothing regular and not painful just uncomfortable. Baby has been quite active since Wed being abit quiet now though so, will enjoy the peace whilst it lasts. My OH is painting the undercoat on the woodwork so, I have been banished to the conservatory/garden such a shame on a lovely day like today.

Glad he is doing well hon, hope mum manages to continues to win the battles with him. Tell him to get his feet up and have a:coffee:

Thats so unfair :D I still have 3 weeks to go........... I hope Yas is doing well. Itsscary how quick the time is coming and soon it will be all of us!

Had a scan this morn, and bubs, was being its usual self, not letting anyone take any measurements and hiding its face and bits!
They said bubs isweighing around 6 and a half pounds, which they said was a good weight.
and the baby is now 2/5s engaged, and has its head well down there apparently......

I cant believe october babies are already coming, hope they are doing ok.

Good stuuf, sounds like appointment went really well.

Congrats Yas you lucky thing :D

Morning ladies, I slept from 11 last night till 11.15 this moring guess my body needed it, not up to much today just got midwife appointment at 1.30 :)

Hope all bumps are ok x

Wow, sleepy head. Like you say you obviously needed the rest. Hows the bleeding?

AFM - These stabbing pains are breath taking and sooooooooooo uncomfortable. E is asleep and I just need to dust and hoover the front room. Just deciding whether to take a brave little walk into the local shops which is about 10 minutes away. Need a few essentials and to pick up the ties backs. Just with these pains makes walking so painful. Might help things on though eh? x

Update from Yas....she is 8cm and has had an epidural, baby boy should be in her arms in the next 6 hours :yipee:

thanks moggy....

how exciting! please pass on our good wishes!!! i hope she's ok :) xx

omg thats fab news :) MrsP bleeding is still about but it varies sometimes there is lots which is when i tend to have to go to hospital. Most of time its just spotting though. Just waiting to see midwife at drs will report back soon :)

COngrats YAS this is so exciting!!! Just think in a few weeks we're going to be getting so many updates of ladies giving birth :) Can't wait for my turn!!! I'd like another week or two of being pregnant but I definitely don't want to go over! I think we're all getting to the point where we just feel like a huge, hormonal, peeing machine!!!

Lliena I must say I'm jealous of your sleep!!! I've been having such a hard time falling/staying asleep it's no fun!

Mrs P - Stabbing pains...contractions?!? :D Take a walk and get things moving!!!

Today I'm going for a pedicure!!! I got a gift certificate for one at my baby shower :) It's badly needed I haven't been able to reach my toes in awhile haha. Then my sister and I are going to walk around the mall. Ambitious day!!!

My baby came 17/07/2010.....was due 1st Aug!!!!

Please read my birth story in my journal....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/260389-cats-little-dots-adventure-8.html

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So exciting to hear that another August Baby is about to born. Sending pushing:dust::dust: to Yas.

I get stabbing pains in my foof just when I am trying to get comfy in bed my m/w says that is a nerve thing doesn't bother me during the day. I could do with my baby staying inside for another 3wks I know this puts me 1wk over but, it would really help with getting the decorating done. OH has put undercoat on all the woodwork in the hallway, landing and stairs once dried he can rub down and then gloss it then its just putting the colour on walls:happydance::happydance: He is currently putting undercoat on all the woodwork in the porch as, that is in a serious need of touching up(will get even worse once baby is here and I have a pram to get in and out:haha:)then, he will be making a start on all the wood work in the front room. Once all woodwork has been glossed we can get the rest of the carpet down then the walls can be painted if needs be after that. What I want is OH to be able to enjoy our 1st baby with me instead of trying to decorate and missing loads. We only have our 1st child once iykwim?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/260389-cats-little-dots-adventure-8.html

CONGRATS!!! Off to read :)

Edit: She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Both your girls are! How blessed!!!

Congratulations :D

and hope everything is going well for yas :)

The Catster - I have just read your birth story. Massive congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl:happydance::happydance: Can't believe you are going to be TTC again in October all the best and hope its an easier journey for you than this one has been

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->