****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Oof braxton hicks are quite painful tonight and taking my breath away a bit!

Mine too hun! These babies of ours seem to like keeping us on our toes!

HUGE congrats to all those little ones who have arrived already!
Hope all mummys and babies are doing great x x

Having lots of backache and pain tonight! feeling a bit sorry for myself if I'm honest lol! having a nice cuppa tea and a biscuit to cheer me up tho so not all bad haha!

Will try and catch up properly on posts now!
Nik x

Having lots of backache and pain tonight! feeling a bit sorry for myself if I'm honest lol! having a nice cuppa tea and a biscuit to cheer me up tho so not all bad haha!

Nik x

Im rolling on my ball to try and ease them but they are well hurting atm, and my back is aching too. Never had them with last baby but I did read you tend to get them more with subsequent pregnancies.

Still no text of Yas.She must be busy.

Well ladies I have had niggly pains all day.Backache going round to the front and for the last 2 hrs plug has been coming away heavy and blood stained.Will I actually be birth buddies with Yas ha ha.Bet I wont be though!

How are we all x

Nik x

Hugs to you both.So very near the end now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ta hun, sounds like you are coming along too, bet it wont be long for you now! I cant wait till we all have our babies and can move into the baby club and carry on chatting there and sharing our journeys :D

OMG Jasmak aka Tina is off to the hospital now as she has bad pains.Blimey could we have another?

Moggy, thanks for keeping us updated on Yas!! how exciting!! I'm surprised though she's texting at 8cm - I was in no fit state to do that with Charlotte!
Pink, scary that October babies are coming already don't you think - a little too early for my liking...
Lliena, your lie in sounds lush! I took Charlotte to the childminders then went back to bed, but people kept phoning me, so it's not the same!
Catster, congratulations! I remember you from preg test gallery I think (or early in 1st tri...) exciting to think babies with same due date are being born!
Nik, told you you needed to sleep :) Hope your mums and tots new venue worked out OK?

As for me, went to see another car this morning, but to be honest it was the right price etc, but just wasn't right. Had lunch out and just back from Toy Story 3 in 3D - excellent, but I cried loads too!

Just about to collect Charlotte now, then yoga this evening. It wasn't on last week cos of bank holiday,s o I hope my body is still capable of it!

Still didn't pack hospital bag :blush: and with less than 2 weeks to EDD I should really get a move on! (especially with all these BAs and impending BAs!) I just really can't see myself going in to labour... after being so overdue and induced last time I can't fathom what it'll be like if I manage to go on my own - fingers crossed I'll get to find out!!

We're going away overnight this weekend for our wedding anniversary (a week early as otherwise would be away on due date which I thought was tempting fate a bit TOO much!) and i'm so looking forward to the lie in then - although DH snoring will probanbly cancel that out - must pack earplugs! I'm hoping for a pedicure in the spa bit too and a bikini wax (ouch!)... although my toes aren't bad at the mo, managed to paint them just over a week ago :)
Anyway, got a phone call to make, and must collect C!! Hope to see Yas' BA next time I'm on!!

Get packing chick, I'm going to hound you till I see photo evidence!! :haha:

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. Little bit of cheeky :sex: to help :baby: along too!

Congratulations Caster!! She is beautiful! will go read the story as soon as finished posting here.

WOOP WOOP Jetters! Can't wait to hear you and your son are resting and well! :hugs:

MrsP, my DH and I have been dtd twice a week so I'm sure that wont start things for me, but since you haven't it just might have started things in the right direction!

Lliena good plan!

Melissa enjoy the pedi, I had my first about 2 months ago and loved it!

so have preggo brain pretty badly these days hope you all are doing well!!!

afm finally got the nursery painted, now just a couple touch ups tonight and then will be moving the stuff back into the room, I think it turned out just the way I wanted it. I will get pictures up in a couple days. I have to sew the curtains to put up so it may take a couple more days on those though. I will get the clothes that I have already washed and ready to go and put in the cupboard I put in there and wash up the car seat, my friend is dropping off the basinet this week and we will be set. I need to go through the basket in my bedroom and get rid of the clothes that I don't wear any longer. :dohh:

I go tomorrow for another u/s to check and make sure my fluid is were it needs to be, I will also get an update as to how much baby O weighs.

I was just wondering if anyone else has begun to feel really tired? I really want a couple more weeks of being pg so I can get everything completed!

Hope you're all doing well!!!!

:hugs:

ooo cant wait for the pics how exciting.

Good luck with your scan.

had my little boy on the 27th june 2010 was due 8th aug xx

Congratulations hon. What have you called him and how much did he weigh?

OMG Jasmak aka Tina is off to the hospital now as she has bad pains.Blimey could we have another?

Oh goodness me.

Hope you're ok?

I have been loosing my plug for the last couple of weeks and also very uncomfortable. You know how organised I have to be I cant take all this spontaneous labour, doesnt baby know I am not made for all this last minute business!!

ahh all these babies coming! Yet I still seem to be age's away! Is there not anyone else due around same time as me in here? :(

I am ok been losing plug for weeks but never when i get pain and tonight its brown/pink and feels like i have pins sticking in me!

How you doing x

I am ok been losing plug for weeks but never when i get pain and tonight its brown/pink and feels like i have pins sticking in me!

How you doing x

What we all like eh? Can we tell the end is near!!

My CM has been like that the whole time but think its down to the bleeding. I'm all good hon, just cant take the waiting, dont remember getting like this with E. And these sodding stabbing pains, what the hell are they about? Worse than bloody contractions!

ahh all these babies coming! Yet I still seem to be age's away! Is there not anyone else due around same time as me in here? :(

:hugs::hugs: We will not leave you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

i just feel soo behind lol and like your all going to have your LO's and i'll still be pregnant. I blame the OH! His little friend's should have worked sooner lol

chick dont feel like that, look at the front page, date is just a guide we can see they just turn up as and when they feel like it. You could be next just as much of the rest of us :hugs: xxxx

Congratulations Wiganlass!!

Erm, what was I going to say!? Oh I dunno, DH has gone to bed, Charlotte is poorly, he had to put her to bed tonight while I was at yoga, he had no patience, nor did she, but's she ill and only 2 years old flip sake! So I went to give her cuddles cos she was still crying when I came in, and I think he thinks she's just got to suck it up or something... poor wee mite, she's roasting, but wouldn't let me take any clothes off her. Asleep now though, but if she wakes again it's time for a dose of nurofen, and I'm stripping her down. it's muggy here tonight.

I'm almost feeling jealous of you ladies with pains, not that I want to be in pain, but it at least seems to be a sign that something is happening, whereas here I am just plodding along sameold sameold. Harrumph!

OMG!!!! 11 babies wowzers!

It's getting close for us ladies :happydance: xx

chick dont feel like that, look at the front page, date is just a guide we can see they just turn up as and when they feel like it. You could be next just as much of the rest of us :hugs: xxxx

I know that :) Im betting on him being typically late, my mum and my aunt said I wont make it to the end of this month, but I think he plan's on making it to his due date.

I'm almost feeling jealous of you ladies with pains, not that I want to be in pain, but it at least seems to be a sign that something is happening, whereas here I am just plodding along sameold sameold. Harrumph!

That's how I feel. Except i'm clearly nesting! driving OH man with it.

Wow congrats catster and wiganless.

Can't wait to hear from Jetters and Jasmak! Seems like the aug babies are impatient to be out! Just like the mums are getting.

I'm still plodding along, bouncing on my ball and thinking I'll get me some lovin tonight to see if that will coax baby out sooner. Those prostaglandins in the sperm make your cervix soft so we'll see!

thinking I'll get me some lovin tonight to see if that will coax baby out sooner. Those prostaglandins in the sperm make your cervix soft so we'll see!

I guess if DH and I were sleeping in the same room that'd be a little more likely!! He snores so badly I can't sleep, and if I use earplugs I can't hear if Charlotte cries...
Maybe this weekend, who knows. I just don't really even feel that up for :sex: I was randy as anything with Charlotte, but not this time :shrug:

I'm not always up for it either but orgasm helps too! Cause it releases oxytocin which makes your uterus contract so you can always have some solo fun? :rofl:

I give it up to DH at least twice a week or he's crabby :blush: My cervix is probably so used to the sperm it wont do a darn thing to it when it comes time, but I've read it takes quite a lot of sex or sperm deposits to get things rolling.

Keep us posted on Yas and Jasmik please!

Sounds like a bunch of you ladies are well on your way!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->