****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Catste Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yas hunny loads of love!

Aww ladies this is mad.We are reaching the end of our journey together.How has it come so quick? :shrug:

I can't wait to hear all your news and see pics of our bundles and carry on chatting to you for yrs to come :hugs:

grr I can not stop eating!!! :(

i'v decided to day, that i wont be putting any pic's of LO on here with my OH's ex and friend's/family trying to find stuff out about us. Will only be putting them on face book, as that's set to private. Then they will be heavily watermarked.

Congrats Catster :D

Back from my midwife appointment and bp is fine but theres keytones and protein in my wee so sending it off to test for uti and I have to look out for any swelling/headaches etc as I had raised bp towards end of last pregnancy which is why I was induced at term+8.
Asked about an early sweep and was told no and also that they wont do them at 40 weeks either, earliest is 41 weeks which is crap. But I have a consultant appointment booked for then anyway so if im still around and havent been induced for bleeding before then Im gonna say to my consultant to not bother with the sweep and just start me off as I aint wating around any longer after all the issues I've had this pregnancy.

Now back home and having a nice choc eclair and a glass of coke as its boiling here :)

Update from Yas....she is 8cm and has had an epidural, baby boy should be in her arms in the next 6 hours :yipee:

Thanks Moggy. Great news.

But 6 hours?!?!? I only had 8 with E from start to finish, just makes you realise how long these labours can go on for. :dohh:

COngrats YAS this is so exciting!!! Just think in a few weeks we're going to be getting so many updates of ladies giving birth :) Can't wait for my turn!!! I'd like another week or two of being pregnant but I definitely don't want to go over! I think we're all getting to the point where we just feel like a huge, hormonal, peeing machine!!!

Lliena I must say I'm jealous of your sleep!!! I've been having such a hard time falling/staying asleep it's no fun!

Mrs P - Stabbing pains...contractions?!? :D Take a walk and get things moving!!!

Today I'm going for a pedicure!!! I got a gift certificate for one at my baby shower :) It's badly needed I haven't been able to reach my toes in awhile haha. Then my sister and I are going to walk around the mall. Ambitious day!!!

Enjoy your pedicure, I have one booked for Friday.

No not contractions hon, although have been getting BH's. These are too low down and more in lady bits. Think its cos baby is engaged and its just pushing down, but they are sooo painful.

My baby came 17/07/2010.....was due 1st Aug!!!!

Please read my birth story in my journal....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/260389-cats-little-dots-adventure-8.html

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations hon. Shall go have a read now.

Congrats Catster :D

Back from my midwife appointment and bp is fine but theres keytones and protein in my wee so sending it off to test for uti and I have to look out for any swelling/headaches etc as I had raised bp towards end of last pregnancy which is why I was induced at term+8.
Asked about an early sweep and was told no and also that they wont do them at 40 weeks either, earliest is 41 weeks which is crap. But I have a consultant appointment booked for then anyway so if im still around and havent been induced for bleeding before then Im gonna say to my consultant to not bother with the sweep and just start me off as I aint wating around any longer after all the issues I've had this pregnancy.

Now back home and having a nice choc eclair and a glass of coke as its boiling here :)

What rubbish. Although when I was pregnant with E, they would only perform one sweep so you had to use it wisely.

Surely they will do a sweep before they induce you anyway would they not to see how favourable you are and to give nature a chance first?

Well they do here. xx

Yeah I think they will but it wont be till term plus 7 at my consultnant app and I can imagine by then Il be so fed up Il just want baby out lol! So what I might say is ok do the sweep but also book me in for two days time cos if nothings happened within 48hrs its not going to and I aint waiting another week! Fingers crossed though Il go by myself before then and will have nothing to worry about, or if I bleed again they will keep me in and start me off. Which even though isnt a nice thought at least it would be an end to it all and I'll have my lovely baby :)

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Like you say might have to go in throwing a few hormones around!! Give them what for! x

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Like you say might have to go in throwing a few hormones around!! Give them what for! x

Indeed, dont mess with pregnant hormonal women :haha:

congrats catster she is so pretty what a lovely pic is that big sis they look lovely together

jetters whoop whoop :happydance: the rules push push breathe breathe push only joking lol :hugs:

wow ladies he is me think nothing much was going on yesterday and look 2 baba's well and and almost 2 have arrived :cloud9:

Congrats Catster! Just off to read the birth story, but your avatar is adorable!

Yay Jetters! I get butterflies in my tummy everytime I start reading this thread. Keep expecting to hear who is in labour now from here on out! So exciting.

This weekend was down to some serious nesting! Thank goodness DH was so receptive! We did some woodwork in the stairs, put down baseboards in the nursery and guest bedroom and bought the stuff we need to finish off the ceiling in the bathroom. We also got a fire/water proof safe for all of our important documents and valuables (so they aren't just lying around anymore), cleaned off the fridge, went through all of our clothes and got rid of the stuff we haven't worn in years, cleaned the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, did 3 loads of landry, 2 loads of dishes AND sorted all our bills and such to put them away in our filing cabinet! Phew! Definitely LOVE the list thing MrsP!! Great advice there. :haha: Poor DH :rofl:

I am getting more scared as these babies are appearing :haha: cannot believe time has gone so fast!

Moggy, thanks for keeping us updated on Yas!! how exciting!! I'm surprised though she's texting at 8cm - I was in no fit state to do that with Charlotte!
Pink, scary that October babies are coming already don't you think - a little too early for my liking...
Lliena, your lie in sounds lush! I took Charlotte to the childminders then went back to bed, but people kept phoning me, so it's not the same!
Catster, congratulations! I remember you from preg test gallery I think (or early in 1st tri...) exciting to think babies with same due date are being born!
Nik, told you you needed to sleep :) Hope your mums and tots new venue worked out OK?

As for me, went to see another car this morning, but to be honest it was the right price etc, but just wasn't right. Had lunch out and just back from Toy Story 3 in 3D - excellent, but I cried loads too!

Just about to collect Charlotte now, then yoga this evening. It wasn't on last week cos of bank holiday,s o I hope my body is still capable of it!

Still didn't pack hospital bag :blush: and with less than 2 weeks to EDD I should really get a move on! (especially with all these BAs and impending BAs!) I just really can't see myself going in to labour... after being so overdue and induced last time I can't fathom what it'll be like if I manage to go on my own - fingers crossed I'll get to find out!!

We're going away overnight this weekend for our wedding anniversary (a week early as otherwise would be away on due date which I thought was tempting fate a bit TOO much!) and i'm so looking forward to the lie in then - although DH snoring will probanbly cancel that out - must pack earplugs! I'm hoping for a pedicure in the spa bit too and a bikini wax (ouch!)... although my toes aren't bad at the mo, managed to paint them just over a week ago :)
Anyway, got a phone call to make, and must collect C!! Hope to see Yas' BA next time I'm on!!

Congratulations Caster!! She is beautiful! will go read the story as soon as finished posting here.

WOOP WOOP Jetters! Can't wait to hear you and your son are resting and well! :hugs:

MrsP, my DH and I have been dtd twice a week so I'm sure that wont start things for me, but since you haven't it just might have started things in the right direction!

Lliena good plan!

Melissa enjoy the pedi, I had my first about 2 months ago and loved it!

so have preggo brain pretty badly these days hope you all are doing well!!!

afm finally got the nursery painted, now just a couple touch ups tonight and then will be moving the stuff back into the room, I think it turned out just the way I wanted it. I will get pictures up in a couple days. I have to sew the curtains to put up so it may take a couple more days on those though. I will get the clothes that I have already washed and ready to go and put in the cupboard I put in there and wash up the car seat, my friend is dropping off the basinet this week and we will be set. I need to go through the basket in my bedroom and get rid of the clothes that I don't wear any longer. :dohh:

I go tomorrow for another u/s to check and make sure my fluid is were it needs to be, I will also get an update as to how much baby O weighs.

I was just wondering if anyone else has begun to feel really tired? I really want a couple more weeks of being pg so I can get everything completed!

Hope you're all doing well!!!!

:hugs:

had my little boy on the 27th june 2010 was due 8th aug xx

Oof braxton hicks are quite painful tonight and taking my breath away a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->