****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Im doing well :D
In fact most of the time i dont even feel pregnant! I know that i am though because i took my temp this morning :blush: I know, shame on me LOL, but just checking :winkwink:
Knock on wood though because i wont even be 6 weeks until monday. Im sure that MS will come with avenges! Going home to my mothers. She always has a Christmas eve dinner instead of a Christmas day dinner. So that should be good :thumbup:
Hopefully no one asks me for an alcoholic bevearge though! Only my mom, step-dad, and the in-laws know at this point. We are waiting until we hear a heartbeat before telling anyone else given my MC a couple months ago.

How are you ladies dealing with ppl asking? In my circle, i feel that everyone just assumes your preggo if you say no (even if you're not). Any suggestions?

Hey Guppy .... U & I r bump buddies! I am due on the 23rd too. I am going to dinner tonight too at my in-laws house and they are so going to be so suspicious when I turn down the alcoholic drinks too. But we are waiting until next week to get both of our families together to tell them. Hoping that would be a nice way to start the new year.

Hoping I do not get asked 100 times if I want a drink....hahahaha. I am sick so maybe I could pull it off that I am on medication which I am.
:shhh:

Ahhh that's nice pinkandfluffy!! My birthday is in Jan so I hope I get my scan near that, my birthday is the 16th and i'll be 12 weeks on the 20th. Did your midwife see you already??

How's everyone's christmas eve going? I've drove up to my dads but now feel sick, sick, sick and wish I hadn't bothered!! And all this food is making me feel worse!

Yeah I got lucky and saw my midwife just before 6 weeks, she said there was a backlog with scans as *everyone* in Barnsley is pregnant, so wanted to see me and get my referral in asap which was handy!

Hope you get yours soon what a lovely birthday treat a scan piccie!

Hi guppy - at home it's not so bad as my family/his family know sometimes I drink, sometimes I don't so they never bat an eyelid if I turn one down.

Work however was a different story altogether. I opted for having a glass of wine in my hand all night but didn't touch a drop, just kept getting rid of it - fooled the lot of them :haha: once everyone is a bit merry they just don't notice you're not even touching it!

Alternatively, I would often make myself a gin and tonic....only no gin :winkwink:

Hahaha, good plan pinkandfluffy!!!

Guppy I've been feigning a chest infection the last few weeks, saying i'm on antibiotics so can't drink!! :D

heya ladies i hope everyone is well.. merry christmas... :hugs:

i have been walking all day today got some and there was abit of blood... :wacko: its worrying me... im just hoping it stops soon..

I forgot medication works too :dohh: well done!

The girls at work don't seem to go for that one so I had given up on using it :haha:

We went to a pre christmas party last night with friends and I have had serious digestion problems resulting in the runs more often then not so I asked my friend if she had a bathroom upstairs to people wouldn't hear me and as I went up I was holding my stomach and one of our friends looks at my husband and was like maybe she's preggo! I just held my breath since no one could hear me and DH said "she'd better not be!" so I think that worked. But i was drinking milk all night claiming heartburn which I get normally then everyone thought I ran upstairs cause I was gonna puke... hmmm. I will need a super good reason not to drink tomorrow at their place.

heya ladies i hope everyone is well.. merry christmas... :hugs:

i have been walking all day today got some and there was abit of blood... :wacko: its worrying me... im just hoping it stops soon..

babyhopes - I hope you are okay, just rest up and take it easy and hopefully all is well :hugs:

oh my gosh!
My mom just got done telling me that my step-dad said i was starting to show already...said that last week apparently, when i cam home....im sitting here thinking...i wasn't even 5 weeks...maybe 4 and half weeks, maybe...thats nuts, Id say he just said that because he knows??? Cuz i def. dont look preggo already! Or at least at 4.5 weeks i didnt! Im kind of insulted LOL

oh my gosh!
My mom just got done telling me that my step-dad said i was starting to show already...said that last week apparently, when i cam home....im sitting here thinking...i wasn't even 5 weeks...maybe 4 and half weeks, maybe...thats nuts, Id say he just said that because he knows??? Cuz i def. dont look preggo already! Or at least at 4.5 weeks i didnt! Im kind of insulted LOL

Aww hun it's probably just because he knows - to be fair, I have prob looked pregnant for the last few months but am not 8 weeks yet :haha: :rofl: wouldn't take it to heart lol he was probably just looking for it!

Thanks,
thats what i was thinking too. I mean, i def would LOVE to look preggo already :thumbup:
but that probably wont happen, especially given that i am a thicker gal LOL

Guppy it could be bloat to! There were days when I looked 14 weeks pregnant and I was like 6 or 7 it was all bloat. I still get it from time to time but in your last bump pic I'd say no one would be able to tell. He's having some wishful thinking!

Hey all, feeling a bit braver but am 6 weeks today (edd 19th August) so was hoping to join u all

I had a mmc in October (as u will see) so am feeling incredably cautious and overwhelmed at the minute

Happy Christmas to u all :)

Have fun LadyMaMa!!! Hope you're enjoying Christmas with the in-laws!
Do you want to be bump buddies? I'll add ya to the sig if you want to :friends:

How is everyone feeling today? I feel great! A little tired because my mother woke the DH and I up at the crack of dawn! LOL She's very excited about Christmas, especially because of my 3 month old nephew.
today is very exciting for us because the baby's heart is supposed to start beating today! Apparently it starts beating at 22DPOs, and well, thats today! :dance: What a wonderful Christmas gift! :D

Hi Girls.

Please can you add me EDD 10th August 2010 :hugs:

Thanks x

sorry for messing u about but, im after having a chemical :cry: so i wont be due in aug anymore... thanks for putting me up there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->