****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Kelly you look fab and omg how neat are you.Your figure will ping back when bubba is born xxxxxxxxx

eoz - im lucky i can afford to eat more than beans on toast haha!!

Philly - i know its so exciting, cant wait to take it out with abby and LO in it :D Abby loved her walk round the block in it today!! xx

Congratulations MrsReynolds, hope Jasmine is home with you soon :)
Lliena, tell the bleeding to bugger off, doesn't it know you've had enough!?
Philly, here's hoping things get moving soon, I'm sure appt tomorrow will be fine :hugs:
Kelly, can't imagine waxing myself, even when not pregnant, I wouldn't be brave enough to pull the strips off! I'm hoping that if DH ever books a hotel for this weekend I'll be able to get waxed there :)
Your bump by the way is gorgeous, so neat, I'm elephantine in comparison! (you should have seen me at yoga last night I ended upall in grey, which was a bad move - really working the hippo/elephant look!)

Anyway, last night DH came in and was asleep by 7.30 pm, tonight he came in and ate a bowl of cereal while I did bathtime with C, so now he's not hungry and I'm ravenous - grrrr... he always has something to eat when he gets in from work which is fair enough, but I cna't snack while C has her tea otherwise she'llwant whatever I@m eating,and not what she's meant to be having! Need food :munch:

awww how exciting x seeming more real now that we'll all be mummies again soon x

Congrats to all the August mummy's! :hugs::kiss::flower:
I have a serious case of birth envy :blush: I am seriously over this hot sticky lump of lard that has become my body! I am sooooooooooo ready to meet my little man!

now I do try not to moan, but OUCH at my feet!!! All I'v done today is watch, yet my feet are killing me :/ My back is killling aswel :(
Wont stop me painting on Thursday tho :D Having a day off tomorrow, going to go see MIL and neice I think in the morning.
All these babies coming and people updating for people, made me realise I have no-one to update you ladies when H decided's to show :(

Lliena it sucks that you're having all this bleeding so close to giving birth. I wouldn't wanna go back in either though. Hope it stops soon for you.

carolyn i got the icandy peach in blackjack. I'm so in love with the pram. Can't wait to use it!!!! lol

So had my legs waxed and i'm now covered in bruises. Must be really sensitive now. Went to see the mw this afternoon. Bubs is on his side with his shoulder digging into my back, naughty boy. Booked into seeing him next tuesday but he doubts i will still be preggo by then. I really hope he is right! Bub is still fully engaged and my fundal height is 40 weeks now so i'm guessing he's fully cooked now.

He told me the pains i've been having are pre labour pains and usually the beginning of the end. Again really hope so.

So to cheer myself up me and Mart treated ourselves to the biggest takeway pizza! Washed down with a few chicken nuggets! lol

Getting a bit nervous for the appointment tomorrow though. I really hope they give me a date to come in. I'm desperate to meet LO now!

xxx

I thought you were being induced hun? Or does your midwife not think you will last till then after checking you today? What are your pains like that they said are pre labour? I have horrendous lower backache and bad braxton hicks again tonight. A friend on facebook reckons Im gonna have had bean by Sat, I said I wish :haha:

I'm hoping to be induced bang on 37 weeks so that is on sunday/monday. He doesn't think i will make it though as the pains i am having seem to indicate something is happening.

The pains are serious period pains, back ache and going to the loo. Could bub be on their side though, he said that was a reason for the backache at times.

xxx

Philly - i know its so exciting, cant wait to take it out with abby and LO in it :D Abby loved her walk round the block in it today!! xx

can or cant? lol

Yas is home :yipee:

Welcome home Yas :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can but only just haha - what i havent told you all is that i sold all my furniture and am sitting on the floor... haha just kidding! xx

Philly, if you get induced do you know what meeds they are gonna use?

I'm hoping to be induced bang on 37 weeks so that is on sunday/monday. He doesn't think i will make it though as the pains i am having seem to indicate something is happening.

The pains are serious period pains, back ache and going to the loo. Could bub be on their side though, he said that was a reason for the backache at times.

xxx

Ooh sounds promising:happydance:

TMI warning- I've just been to the loo and lost 2 big dark red snotty blood clots the bleeding isnt that bad though. I think this is more of my plug coming away :shrug: Still having pains too. Does anyone know if contractions can start in top of your bump and feel like they are squashing/constricting your sides in as they move down? Also with backache?

I never went into labour naturally with Fi so I have no idea how contractions feel!

can or cant? lol

can but only just haha - what i havent told you all is that i sold all my furniture and am sitting on the floor... haha just kidding! xx

Ha ha nutter.I was going to do a scheme pay so much a week but moving crippled us!

xxx

TMI warning- I've just been to the loo and lost 2 big dark red snotty blood clots the bleeding isnt that bad though. I think this is more of my plug coming away :shrug: Still having pains too. Does anyone know if contractions can start in top of your bump and feel like they are squashing/constricting your sides in as they move down? Also with backache?

I never went into labour naturally with Fi so I have no idea how contractions feel!

Blood clots is a no go sorry hun.Get checked x Your pain sounds like the start of something x

now I do try not to moan, but OUCH at my feet!!! All I'v done today is watch, yet my feet are killing me :/ My back is killling aswel :(
Wont stop me painting on Thursday tho :D Having a day off tomorrow, going to go see MIL and neice I think in the morning.
All these babies coming and people updating for people, made me realise I have no-one to update you ladies when H decided's to show :(

Hows the painting going?

You can update me, I dont have anyone to update the other ladies when this bean decides to pop. x

Hey if peeps have no bump buddies I'll step in xxxx

I am only allowed to go two days after my due date, because of gd, and then they will induce me. not sure how, and i havent got another mw appointment until 39 weeks :(

can or cant? lol

Ha ha nutter.I was going to do a scheme pay so much a week but moving crippled us!

xxx

Blood clots is a no go sorry hun.Get checked x Your pain sounds like the start of something x

It looks like mucus snotty though but dark which is why I wasnt too worried :shrug:

Lliena - my mw said they can start at the top and work there way down so keep an eye on it! might be worth giving your mw a ring!

Eoz - I paid mine up weekly and put any extra pennys i had into it... got there in the end! also i dont have a bump buddie :blush: xx

Lliena - my mw said they can start at the top and work there way down so keep an eye on it! might be worth giving your mw a ring!

Eoz - I paid mine up weekly and put any extra pennys i had into it... got there in the end! also i dont have a bump buddie :blush: xx

One phone number pinging into your inbox right now xxxxxx

If they get more frequent I'll ring, jsut playing it by ear for now and going to go bed soon and rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->