****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Ooh sounds promising:happydance:

TMI warning- I've just been to the loo and lost 2 big dark red snotty blood clots the bleeding isnt that bad though. I think this is more of my plug coming away :shrug: Still having pains too. Does anyone know if contractions can start in top of your bump and feel like they are squashing/constricting your sides in as they move down? Also with backache?

I never went into labour naturally with Fi so I have no idea how contractions feel!

COuld be contractions? Blood clots sounds suss though...

ah, that's better, DH made smoothie and I made a tuna cheese toasted wrap :)

Anyone in the States have Verizon?
I'm looking for someone to TXT during labor so you can update everyone on BnB but I can only TXT to Verizon customers in the US.
I'll do the same for you, if you would like :friends:

I am feeling the love in here tonight, I just want someone to love me :hugs:

now I do try not to moan, but OUCH at my feet!!! All I'v done today is watch, yet my feet are killing me :/ My back is killling aswel :(
Wont stop me painting on Thursday tho :D Having a day off tomorrow, going to go see MIL and neice I think in the morning.
All these babies coming and people updating for people, made me realise I have no-one to update you ladies when H decided's to show :(

Hows the painting going?

You can update me, I dont have anyone to update the other ladies when this bean decides to pop. x

Hey if peeps have no bump buddies I'll step in xxxx

Starting painting Thursday, mum and her friend got it wallpapered today :) plus my bedroom...tho that was only like 3-4strip's around chimney breast.
Can't believe how excited I am about painting a room lol

Will be ok to keep u updated by text? (either one of you or both :p) I was going to show my OH how to get on here, so he could do it, but I know he wouldn't!! You all know what men are like :haha:
I know I'v got 6weeks left but need to be prepared and all that...or try to be

Anyone in the States have Verizon?
I'm looking for someone to TXT during labor so you can update everyone on BnB but I can only TXT to Verizon customers in the US.
I'll do the same for you, if you would like :friends:

Sorry hun cant help.Hope someone can xxxxx

I am feeling the love in here tonight, I just want someone to love me :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

now I do try not to moan, but OUCH at my feet!!! All I'v done today is watch, yet my feet are killing me :/ My back is killling aswel :(
Wont stop me painting on Thursday tho :D Having a day off tomorrow, going to go see MIL and neice I think in the morning.
All these babies coming and people updating for people, made me realise I have no-one to update you ladies when H decided's to show :(

Hows the painting going?

You can update me, I dont have anyone to update the other ladies when this bean decides to pop. x

Hey if peeps have no bump buddies I'll step in xxxx

Starting painting Thursday, mum and her friend got it wallpapered today :) plus my bedroom...tho that was only like 3-4strip's around chimney breast.
Can't believe how excited I am about painting a room lol

Will be ok to keep u updated by text? (either one of you or both :p) I was going to show my OH how to get on here, so he could do it, but I know he wouldn't!! You all know what men are like :haha:
I know I'v got 6weeks left but need to be prepared and all that...or try to be

Of course my love.PM coming at ya as well lol

Of course my love.PM coming at ya as well lol

Thank's hun

Hope you find someone Guppy :)

I think I'm going to get off to bed soon. Finger's crossed next door wont be arguing at 1am! Other wise I'll be opening the window and saying something this time around!! There still banging atm, I think I'm going to have to report them again :(

I have just had a big bowl of PLAIN boiled white rice with nothing but salt on lol! and I proper CRAAAAAAAVED it too! I havent had a real craving for weeks! (dont tell Mat that tho, as he thinks I crave chocolate haha), but suddenly sat here thinking about white rice and HAD to have some lol!
Now I have eaten a bowl I want more, but am restraining myself lol!

I still have that minging Metalic (1st tri type) taste in my mouth tho which is driving me INSANE! It wont go away, even if I brush my teeth it is back within minutes!

feeling tonnes better than last night tho, so thats one good thing!

Llienna, maybe giv someone a call about the snotty blood clots! and as for the pain, i think some people can experience contractions higher up! Keep us posted on how you're doin x x

Mercy good craving.Very healthy all be it salt!

Well off to bed for moi.Night Ladies and bumps.Will we have any more surprises by morning?

Take care :hug:

I have just had a big bowl of PLAIN boiled white rice with nothing but salt on lol! and I proper CRAAAAAAAVED it too! I havent had a real craving for weeks! (dont tell Mat that tho, as he thinks I crave chocolate haha), but suddenly sat here thinking about white rice and HAD to have some lol!
Now I have eaten a bowl I want more, but am restraining myself lol!

I still have that minging Metalic (1st tri type) taste in my mouth tho which is driving me INSANE! It wont go away, even if I brush my teeth it is back within minutes!

feeling tonnes better than last night tho, so thats one good thing!

Llienna, maybe giv someone a call about the snotty blood clots! and as for the pain, i think some people can experience contractions higher up! Keep us posted on how you're doin x x

I always tell my OH that i'm craving something if I want it! lol he believe's me most the time :D i could eat some rice now tho....:/

Evening ladies I can't sleep as I feel really sick, so got up to let DH get a bit of kip - trying to catch up on the thread lol.

Hope you are all well?

I have serious birth envy too - where are you baby!!!!

Philly, if you get induced do you know what meeds they are gonna use?

I don't know what the actual names are. All i know is it's either the gel or the tablets first depending on what the hospital uses. Then once they get you going they give you the drip.

I'm hoping it works but knowing my luck nothing will happen and i'll end up having a c-section.

xxx

I don't know what the actual names are. All i know is it's either the gel or the tablets first depending on what the hospital uses. Then once they get you going they give you the drip.

I'm hoping it works but knowing my luck nothing will happen and i'll end up having a c-section.

xxx

Aww :hugs: I hope the induction works for you. Do you know what your Bishop score is?
I was just wondering about the meds for ripening the cervix bc here they use Cervidil (safe and that's the purpose for it) or they use Cytotec (unsafe and FDA approved for ulcers but they use it off label bc it's cheaper except it is nit safe :sad1:). I don't think I'll need induced but it scares me bc my hospital only uses Cytotec. Just google cytotec or misoprostol and you'll see what I mean.

Guppy you can refuse to let them use it.

Mercy white rice sounds yum! We just ordered a pizza!!!! Haven't had one in over 6 months i think!

Lliena, clots can indicate placental problems so please be careful and go to emerg if you need to. ALthough contractions can start from top of bump down and then go round the back so maybe it was just your plug? How red was the blood?

I know there was more I wanted to say but can't remember... oh welcome home yaz! Now my brain is mush!

My cat is acting so weird! Meowing and pacing and acting so out of character, it's driving me mad!

Guppy you can refuse to let them use it.

Thanks doll :flower:
Let's say I do need my cervix "ripened" and I refuse it. (bc there's no way in hell I would ever agree to use Cytotec :nope:) but that's the only cervical ripener the hospital has, then what are my options? I honestly dont think I will need "ripened" but I'm just looking into things now (just in case) so I'm making a wise decision later and not one out of pressure if it did come to that.

Hmm..maybe yore kitty suspects something is up? ;)..or down :haha: like that LO of yours

Other options would be having your water broken or pitocin, and then just waiting unless they can get the other med in. I am not sure if there are other meds that will rippen the cervix or not. BUt I do know that refusing a treatment or med is well within your rights as a patient and they can't force you to take anything. I wouldn't use cytotec for rippening either, I remember studying it a while back and although risks are low I still would want to be careful.

xxx

Trying to avoid failed induction and having section is exactly why we called my Mum in, she is taking much of the strain and worse case scenario once we hit EDD induction is more likely to work if needs be....bubs was guessed at 7lb1oz at 36 week scan so hes gonna be a decent size but should be on for VB just like Mogster - although they said he was an irritable uterus at first then said ooh he'll be here my lunchtime (this was 1043 according to OH and I was holding him by noon)

MW thurs, then Mon then scan week Fri....hope something kicks off before then but by then if it hasnt we arre so close to EDD we can have serious convo over wait it out or intervene...

Yas home but focusing on bubs establishing feeding and getting settled as a family, she is/has written up birth story so watch this space I guess - big love to you all hon :friends:

Morning ladies x Updated my signature.Bump buddies r us lol

Ladies I'm off to see the doctor/midwife.Baby hasn't been very active for 24 hrs now.For once I am a tad worried.

Have a good day peeps xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->