****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

It's prob nothing but so unlike him.I even slept all night no wee stops which again he causes.And on waking no back pain which i always get and i feel lighter somehow? :shrug:

morning ladies x

midwife called yesterday and asked if i could come in early as they had spaces, and i happened to be walking right past so i went in and had my appointment early x

blood pressure still high, trace of sugar in ym urine ((midwifes fault for calling early seein as the temptation of the cherry lucozade had been way too much lol))...

baby is head down and really low. i still look high...... altho in the mornings when i wake up i get alot of pain when im walking.... she said my stomach muscles have got worse, but im coping well.

in her opinion baby will come over the next week....... but im not too sure. all i know is im certainly not ready for her to come !! not just yet anyway x

house has gone down hill since theres been a man around lol.... today i have to take ella for a check up at 10am then home to tidy and tesco delivery at some point......

weathers looking loverlyyyy...... so hopefully make it to the park at some point, possibly.

hope everyone is well..... i miss lurking all day. its so much easier to catch up when i have f.a to do haha

love to mums n bumps

me +three

x

Maybe he's moved Zoe? Give your midwife a call if you don't feel him today.
I was thinking last night that i'd not felt H move, then all off a sudden he wouldn't stop!

Well I thought it was going to be lovely and sunny today, but it's just gone all dull and cloudy :( I wish it would make it's mind up what it want's to do!
Think Im going to OH's mum's today, I told OH I was, but now I don't know if I can be botherd to!

Nope I have to get checked as i am now getting period pains x

Speak later ladies xxx

Speak later ladies xxx

Goodluck hun.

Mumofthree I'd be crapping my self if I was told baby could come in next week or so! As much as I want him too, I'd be so worried and scared :/

Mumofthree I'd be crapping my self if I was told baby could come in next week or so! As much as I want him too, I'd be so worried and scared :/

weeellllllllll.......................

dont know how many actually know that my due date was hard to tell on the scan because i was so late when i found out....... so dates by 'dates' if u get what i mean...... came out as august.......... but due date by scan came out as......

today

but im not a july mum, im an august mum im telling ya...... i refused my today due date and still count myself to be 37wks + 4 days..... rather than 40......

x

I have my 36 week appointment today so fingers crossed all is ok for me please girls :) xx

Speak later ladies xxx

good luck hun keep us posted!!

mumma - your up and about early this morning!!

AFM - got MW at 12, after all my carry on last weekend im going to badger her to give me a sweep and get things going... this spd is getting silly! i keep diving out of bed at night with cramp and making it worse! I can manage stairs in the morning but by evening time im in agony, getting in and out of the bath is interesting to say the very least and it takes me about 15mins to get out of bed in the morning as my pelvis seems to seize up over night :(

and its raining today so a friend giving me a lift... for once i wanted it to be a nice day so i could walk lol...normally i wouldnt think twice about accepting a lift but i wanted to take my new buggy out to play hehe, oh well another day xxx

dont laugh Zoe but do you have a water pistol? Fill it with very cool water and get squirting the bump around your belly button, makes Moglet leap around if hes been quiet.

My Mum coming again today to take the strain, as long as she can keep coming to give a boost/help am thinking I could actually make this.

So much for docs etc saying he would have been here by now though, think hes happy in there! Saying that if he is in there dont have to worry about him overheating outside - so muggy last night!

Let me know what MW says Zo :hugs:

:hi: everyone else, lets hope we all get a sunny day with a nice breeze, feet up time for those who can and chilled out park/garden time for the rest of us!

George a shower normally gets a kicking but nope i got mild pathetic kick and thats it x

I'v done it again!
done all the house work (Except hoovered upstair's) can't carry hoover up there my self, so now i'm bored! All i'v got to do now is get a shower and get dressed....don't really want to sit around the house alday tho but nothing to do except go see MIL, which I don't think I fancy doing either :/
My cat's are being daft today, i'm sure something is up with them :( maybe i'm confusing them with this getting up early and cleaning in a morning.

George a shower normally gets a kicking but nope i got mild pathetic kick and thats it x

Hopefully means he is down there and getting ready to come out! When do you see MW?

Morning all....

So went to be last night not speaking to Mart. He made some horrible comment about me having big granny arms which kinda upset me especially in front of our friends. Then his bro rang about the wedding and wanted to know things straight away. So of course Mart jumps to attention. Then i find out there is no where for me to get changed once we have checked out of the hotel in the morning. How am i supposed to do my make-up and look half decent???? So i say this and of course i was accused of being a miserable cow and not to bother going. So i'm not! I hope this baby comes whilst he is at the stupis wedding, will serve him right!!!!

I know most of this is hormones but come on, i'm supposed to be the important one at the mo. Surely i'm his family now?!?!

Add to the stress of the hospital appointment this afternoon and i'm buzzing!!! Really don't know what they are going to say. I know that the amnio fluid will be increased but just want a date now! I'm not leaving till i get one! lol.

Eoz, hope all is well at the docs and it's just LO being naughty for his mommy!

Oh and i don't have a bump buddy in the August group so if something does happen those who are my friends on Facebook will have to keep people updated!

xxx

Morning girls, your all awake so early!

Eoz,I hope all goes ok at the docs.

I would do anythng, to get out of seeing my MIL, she drives me round the bend, fancy a swap danielle?
Maybe your cats are sensing something, supposedly they are meant to be good at picking up that kind of stuff, like they know when you are preggars before you do....... my two just sit on the sofa and sleep all day and give me a filthy look if i wanna steal their space, or wake them up from their sleep!

You made me all hungry now Steph,what with Tesco's being delivered, I amnot going there until Sat, and then I cant find anything nice to buy/I fancy to eat, so I end up buying ice creams, we have a whole frezzer drawer full of them at hope. lol

What are all you girlies having for meals at the mo? i could really do with some insipration on some meal ideas

What are all you girlies having for meals at the mo? i could really do with some insipration on some meal ideas

Crackerbread and bananas...................:rofl:

Might treat myself to pasta and sauce today........I just fancy nothing :dohh:

Morning all....

So went to be last night not speaking to Mart. He made some horrible comment about me having big granny arms which kinda upset me especially in front of our friends. Then his bro rang about the wedding and wanted to know things straight away. So of course Mart jumps to attention. Then i find out there is no where for me to get changed once we have checked out of the hotel in the morning. How am i supposed to do my make-up and look half decent???? So i say this and of course i was accused of being a miserable cow and not to bother going. So i'm not! I hope this baby comes whilst he is at the stupis wedding, will serve him right!!!!

I know most of this is hormones but come on, i'm supposed to be the important one at the mo. Surely i'm his family now?!?!

Add to the stress of the hospital appointment this afternoon and i'm buzzing!!! Really don't know what they are going to say. I know that the amnio fluid will be increased but just want a date now! I'm not leaving till i get one! lol.

Eoz, hope all is well at the docs and it's just LO being naughty for his mommy!

Oh and i don't have a bump buddy in the August group so if something does happen those who are my friends on Facebook will have to keep people updated!

xxx

I'll be your bump buddy if you want hun? Just pm me your number if you want to and I'll give you mine :)

Afm the bleeding has stopped but still losing mucuousy blobs which Im sure is my plug. I know that my placenta is way up out of the way so the bleeding cant have come from there. Still having sporadic tightenings woke up few times in night with them and managed to breathe them away and get back to sleep. Just going to keep an eye on it all as I know pre labour can go on for weeks. If the pains get to 10 mins apart or become more regular/frequent i'll ring midwife :)

Oh and yey full term :happydance: :happydance:

i love salad n grilled chicken at the mo...... x

and portabello mushrooms with cheesseeee on for lunch... bit of pesto loverrllyy....

mmm i love cooking but too skint at present, this week its sandiwiches for lunch and pasta for dinner.... woo hooo lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->