****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Merry Christmas all

Welcome new mummies and congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you all a H&H 9 months.

So sorry babyhopes x

Hey Guppy! That would be nice to actually have a bump buddy.....so yea u can add me to ur sig. I wish I knew how to add u :wacko:

Yesterday went well I was asked several times if I wanted a drink and I told them I was on medication. We plan to tell both of our families on New years and when DH asked his mom to make sure she comes cuz we have something to say to the family and her first response was y is she pregnant...hahahahaha. She is right but she is always saying I'm pregnant cuz they r just having wishful thinking lol.

:happydance: I have a bump buddy .... yay

:happydance:
Awesome hun!
To add something to your siggy:

- click "User CP"
- Under "setting & options" click "edit signature"
- scroll down to the text box and type in what you wanna type in.
- Be sure to click save.

Look forward to our bump buddie road! :friends:
ps do you have a journal??

Thanks for showing me I will go and play around with it. I don't have a journal but I want to start one I just found out that I was preggers last saturday. I wasnt really trying to conceive it just happened but I am so happy. Can you show me how to link my journal on my sig? :shrug:

sure :thumbup:
Once you get your journal started, go into your journal and copy & paste your web address.

Go into your sig, click the "Insert Link" icon, delete what comes up in the box, paste the URL (the web address that you copied & pasted),

if you want your link to say something other than the URL, for examply my journal link (Guppy & Little Guppy's Preggo Experiencing), then type what you want it to say before the last "[/URL]" part of the web address. It should save then.

You dont have to do the last part if you dont want to. If not than you would just copy & paste it into your sig. i just think the words look nice:winkwink:

if that doesnt work , be sure to let me know. :thumbup: Its sorta confusing to explain.

Hey pretty! You found your way here to!

So guys guess what? I heard nemo's heartbeat today! It was super low even with doppler up all the way but the screen brought up the heart symbol and it counted it as high at 155/min! So way to fast to be mine! Which is also picked up at 72. I am so over the moon wasn't expecting to hear it till at least 9 weeks! It was hard to keep for any length of time but I don't care even the few second groupings I got was worth it! I will try again at 9 weeks.

my aunt has done a test and her hcg hormone has gone up! although she's still bleeding we're hopful it will all be fine, she has a scan monday so i guess thats when all should be confirmed, i'm spoke to my mommy and because she loves me muchly she's getting me a doppler :happydance: it's my birthday today and everyone and there dogs are coming over later buffet and few drinks i told my hubby while hes cooking up a storm i'm gonna have a nap as don't think i'll last the night else as me and sis will be t total
my sis been having few pains this week not good as only 25 weeks and had last bud at 29 weeks i've had a chat to bud and told him or her to behave, stay put and stop giving mommy stress ...... not sure it worked as pains still goin docs wanted her in hospital as she had strep b with last one and want to monitor it but she wouldn't leave her kids over christmas as shes on her own bless so thinks she'll be going in tommorrow as kids off to dads for week,

is anyone else eating for 5 i need to behave after today and get straight back on diet :blush:

working on my last :af: my edd will be the 26th Aug so please add me on that day for now please :happydance:

Congrats
all you august mummies! And for those due Aug
30th great day to be born lol my 18th then! Congrats to you alllll!xx

Congrats to all the new August mummies!!

I didn't really enjoy christmas, feel a bit daft now and probably should have just told my family instead of suffering through a horrible christmas dinner. Anyone else got a crazily over reacting sense of smell?! Coupled with my lack of appetite, dinner was hellish!

Flutterbaby - good news about your aunt, and the doppler what a lovely gift!

My Christmas has been lovely - no one suspected a thing, and we just dropped it casually into conversation over dinner, everyone just sat stunned for a minute first :rofl:

Everyone is over the moon - my Dad is so funny, he keeps singing football songs and things in the direction of my tummy - I have pointed out it's only about the size of a raspberry but he still persists :haha:

Lazy day yesterday, though I did have to cook as DH did Christmas dinner for 10 and I must admit I am struggling - being convinced things aren't cooked through when they blatantly are....:dohh:

I awoke to one brown spot this morning, but trying not to worry as it's brown, and there wasn't much there.......still it was a surprise as hadn't had any so far, so trying to forget about it :haha:

Tonight we are off to the ice hockey, we go every year for the Boxing day (day late this year!) game and cannot WAIT!!!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas - I got some lovely pressies and felt thoroughly spoilt!

Big Christmassy hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->