****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Flutterbaby - good news about your aunt, and the doppler what a lovely gift!

it's strange i havn't bled at all this time, weird i keep expecting it though, it still doesn't seem real yet.
have you got a journal hunny
i told family weeks ago they was all still offering me drinks :dohh: my hubby gave them the look as if to say are you mad as the night went on he offered me shots of apple sours and as tempting as it was i resisted as don't want pickled baby then i shot him a look as if to say "ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS!" he said oh shit i forgot .....how can you forget your having a baby:shrug:

@flutterybaby - I do have a journal, hopefully the link is here >>> https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/228930-pink-fluffy-preggo-journal.html do you have one?

LOL @ forgetting - madness, isn't it, I am sure when the bump starts to show it will be easier for them to remember :haha:

Well ladies, I am watching The Holiday and getting bleary eyed, must stop watching happy/sad films :haha:

I watched that on christmas eve, and cried BUCKET LOADS!! Hormones-a-go-go!!

Please add me to the list!
I'm due 21st Aug. Anyone else due on 21st want to be buddies?

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! My boy was due august this year i remember feeling so excited! Have a great 9 months!

Hi , I'm August 14th thought I would share.. congrats all Mommies ...

Commercials on tv make me cry so I can relate to the hormones for sure.

Please add me to the list!
I'm due 21st Aug. Anyone else due on 21st want to be buddies?

I joined this thread a couple weeks ago but have been having trouble keeping up with it since there are sooooo many people here and I don't check it everyday.

I haven't have my first doctors appt yet (January 13th) but according to my last cycle I should be due on August 22nd. :flower:

Morning ladies,

How are we?

Sounds like you have all had a lovely Christmas. We did, although very tiring as we did all the entertaining so today we are just chilling out. Eleanor has had a rotten cold and her temp hit 38.1 at one point but soon came down with some nurofen.

Now bless her she has given it to me. My MS seems to be subsiding, but honestly I think I prefer throwing up, at least then I know something is going on in there.

What do you all hav planned for new year?

Hiya, all being well with my next early scan (on thursday now) I will be due on #August 14th, which is my hubby's birthday too so thats quite cool!

I keep thinking my MS is subsiding but then it comes back with a vengence!!!
last night driving home from my parents house I started gagging in the car...i haven't thrown up yet though, but I have a really strong stomach anyway.

no plans as of yet for new year's but my MIL is looking into doing a 4-day trip to Montreal which would include new year's!! I would love to go shopping in Montreal :)

Sickness and nausea has well and truly kicked in for me so think now having a quiet night in on NYE! Least will have no hangover!

Hello Ladies....It seems like I have been waiting forEVER!! My first appointment is tomorrow - I will be 8 weeks and 4 days. I am expecting them to do a urine test, blood test, pap smear, and a vaginal ultrasound. Hopefully we will get to see little p'nut's hearbeat on the screen.

I already have a page of questions written down. I cannot wait and I will give everyone an update tomorrow!!

hey all, i have no plans yet so who knows.

melissa i am the same I gag all over the place but nothing has come up yet. But the nausea is terrible.

Sickness and nausea has well and truly kicked in for me so think now having a quiet night in on NYE! Least will have no hangover!

Same here, although being alcohol free doesn't seem to stop me from waking up feeling as though I should have had a good night on the old :wine:

Hello ladies hope you all had a lovley Christmas holiday!

Totally understand about the gagging! DH was doing something and it made me gag and then brushing my teeth I gagged I smelled something in the fridge and gagged :dohh: I have yet to have anything come up yet as well.

We are going to hang out with another couple but I'm not sure how late I'll be able to make it. LOL :dohh:

I'm quite worried that I haven't had many symptoms.

All I have is the following:

- Tiredness (but not really extreme)
- Sort of car sicky feelings when hungry, in mornings etc
- Sensitive nipples
- Itchy boobies (is that a symptom?!)
- Sore lower belly in evenings. (Sore is a vague description, sometimes it is just a weird sensation.)
- Over emotional at times.

Apart from that (and they are so mild I could imagine them) I feel perfectly normal and am a little worried about it? Surely at nearly 9 wks I should be in the full throws?! I had a scan at 6+6 and there was a perfectly healthy bean and heartbeat, and I know nothing should have changed. I am having the tiniest bit of brown discharge at the moment (TMI!!), has anyone else had this? From what I can read I shouldn't be worried, it is roughly the time I would have been due a period so I guess that could be a factor?

I'm quite worried that I haven't had many symptoms.

All I have is the following:

- Tiredness (but not really extreme)
- Sort of car sicky feelings when hungry, in mornings etc
- Sensitive nipples
- Itchy boobies (is that a symptom?!)
- Sore lower belly in evenings. (Sore is a vague description, sometimes it is just a weird sensation.)
- Over emotional at times.

Apart from that (and they are so mild I could imagine them) I feel perfectly normal and am a little worried about it? Surely at nearly 9 wks I should be in the full throws?! I had a scan at 6+6 and there was a perfectly healthy bean and heartbeat, and I know nothing should have changed. I am having the tiniest bit of brown discharge at the moment (TMI!!), has anyone else had this? From what I can read I shouldn't be worried, it is roughly the time I would have been due a period so I guess that could be a factor?

I'm with you hun.....I am super tired and v sensitive nipples but not much else to report........a bit of queasiness of an evening sometimes but a little worried there's not more going on......:wacko: Oh and I'm crying constantly but I guess I'm watching sad stuff? lol. First scan on Jan 14th and am hoping all is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->