****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lliena, there is a test they can do to see if it's amniotic fluid or not. They just dip a piece of paper in the liquid...they did it with my son. I bet it is your waters...the lady sounds like a COW. Keep us updated. :hugs:

Lliena, there is a test they can do to see if it's amniotic fluid or not. They just dip a piece of paper in the liquid...they did it with my son. I bet it is your waters...the lady sounds like a COW. Keep us updated. :hugs:

I agree with JASMAK... you are more in tune with your body and know more about your body than the nurses. You have an instinct about these things. Hope things work out for ya.
Sometimes, I stand up from laying down and pee trickles....or extra discharge (TMI...sorry)... :hugs:

I asked if they were gonna do that last night and she said no but didnt say why. I know for def it wasnt just discharge or wee for one the smell was sweet and straw like(weird I know but i remember the smell from when they ruptured my waters last time I was preg and was induced) I did tell her that but she just didnt listen. Never been so annoyed with someone in my life.

Oh well I dunno what else to do like I said wait it out or get another opinion tomorrow if im still feeling same in downstairs department. I think they are my only options.

Anyway for now I have sausage and chips to eat cos my lovely husband has just been and bought me it to cheer me up...its the small things :) :cloud9:

I can't believe they didn't even test it? Surely it should be standard practise especially as you're full term? If you're still leaking I'd definately consider going back in and asking them to do a check!!

The indian from ASDA was really nice and I'm surprised cos thought it'd taste like a jar one if that makes sense? Just had a slice of cheesecake too which was yummy!

You must keep us updated Lliena!

lliena i swear some mw's just think we love paying for petrol and parking the cow bag

mercy i had a mad spree today cleaned house did a cooked dinner trimmed the hedges swept gardens it's nearly killed me tho

i'm so .....well to tell you the truth numb right now been fed up with hubby and today he has really been a tit came in and didn't say anything to boy's said he was gonna see a friend and promised the kids toy story3 this morning then comes in burns a cd up and has gone out i put kids to bed before he left and had to tell him to go kiss them good night he thinks he can just kiss it better with me if i tell him how i feel i get oh shut up it's only cause your pregnant but ladies tell me when you have a bath and get ready to chill with hubby at 38weeks pregnant do you want to get dressed and go out chillin with jack the lads i can see a split coming soon but don't want to just yet as i feel imay regret things as it might just be hormones i swear he's going backwards lately he's just got a boy racer car thinks it's ok to go out every night cruising and fishing everyweekend .........when is family time when is it our boy's time for attention:shrug::cry:

I'm sure men need to be bought new brains on a regular basis! Sometimes Flutter they just don't think! If I find a website where you can buy your OH a new brain - I'll post it on here for you! :hugs:

I remind Kev when he starts being thoughtless that I can legally kill him!! I asked him last week to leave me alone (he'd been out for a drink with my family and it was 2am and he wanted to talk) when he didn't I ended up picking up a brush and throwing it at him :blush:. It only went and hit him on the head and I spent the rest of the night crying and listening to him breathing (major over reaction but still). He thought it was funny but I was and still am mortified - it is definately my hormones though :cry:!! He's been on his best behaviour since though and when I ask him to do something/leave me alone etc... its done!!

If you ever find that website can I have the link too :D

He's put up 7shelf's today (the he cut the wood for last night) and cut some skirting board down. since finishing he has had headache and he's tired and feel's crap, so been laid on the sofa all evening...then found the energy to go put some of his train set together and extend the board it's on.
I'v been getting BH all day and my feet and back are hurting! Yet i'm still going, with out moaning to him and i'v even started drawing the stuff on the nursery wall's, having to sit down every 5min's like...after I'v cleaned up after him and been and got our tea.

Awww...Flutter...that just stinks. So sorry. Men are so DUMB sometimes, and I HATE how everything is blamed on our hormones. Hubby here has been a big idiot too, and I have had to put him in his place many times over. :hugs:

OWWWW! I have the worst diarrhoea with terrible cramps! I am sure its not the dreaded "clear out" but feels more like I may have a poorly tum!
I swear I think I have had every ailment going throughout this pregnancy! grr!

I have been to the toilet a few times already today but the past hour I have gone like a crazy woman! and the pain was horrible last time!
I am really sorry if this is all a bit TMI, but I am feeling a bit sorry for myself!

My bump is killing at the bottom, but its like I have pulled the muscles in it or something!
I was feeling fab after all my efforts this afternoon, and now I feel like eating my body weight in cadbury's twirl, and maybe even wotsits haha!
Sorry, I will go off and get myself a grip and hopefully return with renewed vigour! lol!

lliena i swear some mw's just think we love paying for petrol and parking the cow bag

mercy i had a mad spree today cleaned house did a cooked dinner trimmed the hedges swept gardens it's nearly killed me tho

i'm so .....well to tell you the truth numb right now been fed up with hubby and today he has really been a tit came in and didn't say anything to boy's said he was gonna see a friend and promised the kids toy story3 this morning then comes in burns a cd up and has gone out i put kids to bed before he left and had to tell him to go kiss them good night he thinks he can just kiss it better with me if i tell him how i feel i get oh shut up it's only cause your pregnant but ladies tell me when you have a bath and get ready to chill with hubby at 38weeks pregnant do you want to get dressed and go out chillin with jack the lads i can see a split coming soon but don't want to just yet as i feel imay regret things as it might just be hormones i swear he's going backwards lately he's just got a boy racer car thinks it's ok to go out every night cruising and fishing everyweekend .........when is family time when is it our boy's time for attention:shrug::cry:

Sending :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I think maybe a sit down and a talk is in order! Men sometimes need a little shove in the direction of doing the right thing hun! hope things pick up for you x x

hope your feeling ok tomorrow Mercy.

I want to go to bed and sleep, but i know when I go up, Mike will follow me and want to watch TV which mean's no sleep for me for age's :(

argh cant keep up with this thread at the mo! too fast and no time! :D

BIG :hugs: Flutter, Danielle and Mercy!

Went to a bridal shower this afternoon, was fun and a little awkward, there were 3 of us pregnant (7-9 months) and they had a belly dancer come to teach a lesson! Would have been fab if I was controlling the movement in my belly. :haha: Was out from 12-6, so long day. Got home to discover DH hadn't played video games all day like I thought he would! The lovely man had done the lawn, cleaned some wood out of the back garden, 2 loads of wash, finished cutting and putting up trim in the bathroom and now he is out doing groceries so I didn't have to. :cloud9: I think he is nesting!! :rofl:
Only 3 things left on his list to do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful full night's sleep and gorgeous morning! :hugs:

BIG :hugs: Flutter, Danielle and Mercy!

Went to a bridal shower this afternoon, was fun and a little awkward, there were 3 of us pregnant (7-9 months) and they had a belly dancer come to teach a lesson! Would have been fab if I was controlling the movement in my belly. :haha: Was out from 12-6, so long day. Got home to discover DH hadn't played video games all day like I thought he would! The lovely man had done the lawn, cleaned some wood out of the back garden, 2 loads of wash, finished cutting and putting up trim in the bathroom and now he is out doing groceries so I didn't have to. :cloud9: I think he is nesting!! :rofl:
Only 3 things left on his list to do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful full night's sleep and gorgeous morning! :hugs:

Wow...can I borrow him for a weekend!!! You have a definite keeper!!!

Ok where to start, :hugs: to all the ladies that need em!

Men can be so annoying! But we love them none the less don't we?

The washer/dryer combo is awesome, got some amazing friends that got it into the laundry room and waiting for hubby to hook it all up tomorrow! Then I'm gonna do some laundry even though I don't have to! lol.

Baby K seems to think he's going to be making his appearance out my left side the way he's been pushing and kicking there, hurt so bad thought i would tear up, had to take my hand and stick it between his feet and my hip! Ouch!

Otherwise doing well, made it through clinical this week without going into labour, now i have 3 days off and found out i am only in class tue wed thurs for the sept to dec semester of school and I'll only have to pump for 2 of those 3 days! WHoot whoot! Looks like I'll be able to get lots of breast feeding in now!

The oh henry ice cream was divine! I was craving it super bad in first and second tri but couldn't find it, thought they discontinued making it so when I saw it yesterday at store had to buy it and it tasted so damn good! Longest I've gone waiting to satisfy a craving!

Well I'll leave it there I am procrastinating on an assignment I need to get started.

Another day offline, I've got some catching up to do, back shortly!

Good morning guys x
Well, My night didnt get much better after I went to bed! I woke a little after 1.30am with the same back and rib pain I have been getting and more projectile vomitting, thankfully this time I made it to the bathroom, which I had so scrupulously bleached within an inch of its life earlier so was gutted! lol.
No one seems to know why I am getting these little episodes, it cant be a bug because I am having days in between when I get nothing! then i had another bout of flipping diarrhoea!! ARRGH! I wish my body would just get a grip so i can stop moaning! Even I am getting sick of hearing myself whinging! So sorry for offloading it on here!

Thanksfully baby was fine during it all, and wriggling away, I had a listen in with the doppler and all sounds good! just me thats clearly starting to struggle with it all physically!

Anyways, on a more positive note! I think maybe a trip on the train with Riley might be in order today! i shall see what the Northern ireland weather brings me first lol

Hope you're feeling better soon Nik, train ride might be what you need, stick your head out into the wind doggie stylee - just watch out for tunnels!

AFM nowt really going on, bump huge and wriggly, MW AGAIN tomorrow - swear she makes us come back so often so she can chat to Mogster. Lots of BH's but nothing more :nope: With Mogster they constantly told me the pains were an irritable uterus and as he was prem and this one is hanging in am not even sure I will recognise hes coming when he is!

Scan on Friday maybe that will bring some progress, in the meantime hes just getting bigger and stronger so guess thats all good.

Yas - I am in love! K is so gorgeous and am really pleased you feel you are cracking BFing, it is so worth the effort at the start but it is hard just gets easier - like something else it gets better with practice! Do you remember the first time....:blush:

Cant wait for Moglet to come now but think I am just impatient as could be ages yet....

Hope everyone has a lovely day! Happy 39 weeks HWM and Carolyn :hugs:

Nik, boo boo boo to all the puke etc, body keeping you on your toes!! Hopefuylly they'll come back to hyou soon with what ABs you need for infection too... and yay for full term!!
MrsP, Henry is a cutie!! Congrats again!
Lou, sounds like not exactly a relaxing holiday, good to have you back
Lliena, any more leaking, what a cow that MW was... nothing's ever simple is it :(
Lovin it, sounds like your body is getting ready forsomething anyway!
Jetters, hi :waves: I can't keep up either and I haven't even had LO yet!
Foosh, bridal shower sounds fun, and at least one of the men in our lives knows which side his bread's buttered!!
Kelly, can't believe you're still so hard at work!! When will you have to go back after birth? Good news on your days for the next semester though!!

As for us, well nothing on the baby front at all. Had a lovely lie in yesterday as Charlotte didn't wake up until 9am!! Unheard of!! Then we set out for a LONG day in the car, to look at cars!! There were 3 that we wanted to see that were other side of the country, so we made a day of it.Charlotte was on greatform, depsite being in our car for over 210 miles driving, and then in two other cars for test drives!! (one of them had already been sold...)
So we didn't buy anytng buut glad we ruled them out of the equation anyway!!
DH took me out for tea last night, lovely tapas in Belfast, anniversary meal :) And we're meant to be away in hotel tonight but sitll haven't booked anything - oops!! I need to pack hossie bag now as I'll be sticking that in the boot of the car incase anything happens when we're away from home overnight...and then pack a regular overnight bag for the hotel stay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->