****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lucy :happydance::happydance: :thumbup: well done on packing.

Oh and pack lots of maternity pads! i never had enough!

Zoe He is gorgeous and well done on the bfeeding!! Having 5 and bf - you're like a goddess!!! :kiss:

Philly Good luck! I'm really excited for you and hope everything goes well - have you decided if you're having a c-section or being induced? With being away you might have mentioned it and I've not seen so sorry...

Lucy Woo Hoo on your anniversary - how many years has it been? And yes I'm so glad to be home! I love my family but some of my sisters don't understand that being 8 months pregnant and a LO you don't want to cook tea for 16 every night, party, get them a drink and stay up late :wacko:

Mercy Hope you're feeling better now? Hope your body manages to clear itself out and then give you some rest - including from the nesting too!

Lliena I can't believe that they're being like that! Hopefully your midwife will be able to shed some light on whats going on but I think the hospital are being inconsiderate and irresponsible really!!! :growlmad:

Mumma Definately take your hospital bag - especially by the sound of how fast your labours are! Hope you have a nice day!

Danielle Sounds like you've been a busy bee and hopefully your nursery will be finished soon! :happydance:

AFM Kev's working till 6 so Jacob and I are having a lazy tv (cbeebies) day! Jacob finished off some of my hot curry from last night and seemed to enjoy it?! I don't mind him having a tv day today - with the indoor pool at the place last week my little monster learnt how to doggy paddle swim - I was soooo proud of him and I even managed to beach whale at the side of him too!

Hope everyone and bumps are ok, Lou x

Baby france you nutter :rofl:

The supposed theory is i sit on my bum feeding and everything gets done by little people and daddy.Pffft yeah right!I love feeding them though its a wonderful feeling.I will try to hold out for as long as poss but i guess it'll be 12 weeks max.

Yay to swimming the water felt food when i was preg.Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Baby france you nutter :rofl:

The supposed theory is i sit on my bum feeding and everything gets done by little people and daddy.Pffft yeah right!I love feeding them though its a wonderful feeling.I will try to hold out for as long as poss but i guess it'll be 12 weeks max.

Yay to swimming the water felt food when i was preg.Enjoy the rest of your day xx

:rofl: I had an image then of umpa lumpa's running around for some reason! Its still good though!

Morning ladies still here still damp had another leak last night rang ward and was told its just discharge...they didnt even ask me to go in, I was so angry!!!!!!!! So I've managed to get my own midwife to come see me tomorrow morning and see what she thinks.

other than that am ok just enjoying a lazy day. Hope you ladies are all ok xx

Lliena, if it keeps happening. Go A&E. Tell them that the labour ward couldn't give a shite and with what has happened in the past you want it checked out!!!

It makes me so mad. It would take 2 minutes to check you over and put your mind at risk, but no. They would rather you worry and stress yourself out!!! Gits!

Hope your feeling better soon though.

xxx

Lliena I totally agree with Philly, How can they make an accurate diagnosis over the phone! Makes me mad! If ur still concerned then I would go to A&E, then the A&E consultant will probs insist that you're assessed properly buy the Obstetric team! Hope ur ok chick x x

Nik, I'm really excited now!! Going to wallow in the pool! Anniversary is friday, but didn't want to wait until next weekend to go away!
Philly, wow, tomorrow!! I'd pack lots to keep you occupied and distracted, I certianly did for my induction last time - playing cards, puzzle books, magazines, books :) Although hopefully you won't have to wait too long!! I won't be online again til tomorrow evening probably, so I wish you all the best!!
Lliena, hope your own MW makes more sense!! Grr to twats at hospital...

In breaking news from me, I've packed my hospital bag!!

Photo evidence for Mrs P :) Only took me until 39 weeks!!

Oh, and just for fun, Charlote helping out daddy with the car washing :) She thought it was great fun!

Hosp bag looks similar size to mine hun, lovely bag BTW! :thumbup:
Hope you have a really lovely time x

hey ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG life with 5 kids is mad ha ha.I have not had 1 nap yet and running on empty.Ashton is scrumptious and feeding well.I had some engorgement but the pump has bashed that on the head.

If you girlies want a look at his pics add me on FB Zoe Clark

Just had a brief look back and i see you are all so near.hugs to you all.

Mercy i think you are next in line x

Will be back to see you all soon.Loads of love from me and the boobie monster aka Ashton lol

Heeheehee Do ya think? I wouldnt mind having wee one now! after the bloomin walking i have just done today I wouldnt be supprised either! Your little man is just adorable! such a cutie x

Zoe He is gorgeous and well done on the bfeeding!! Having 5 and bf - you're like a goddess!!! :kiss:

Philly Good luck! I'm really excited for you and hope everything goes well - have you decided if you're having a c-section or being induced? With being away you might have mentioned it and I've not seen so sorry...

Lucy Woo Hoo on your anniversary - how many years has it been? And yes I'm so glad to be home! I love my family but some of my sisters don't understand that being 8 months pregnant and a LO you don't want to cook tea for 16 every night, party, get them a drink and stay up late :wacko:

Mercy Hope you're feeling better now? Hope your body manages to clear itself out and then give you some rest - including from the nesting too!

Lliena I can't believe that they're being like that! Hopefully your midwife will be able to shed some light on whats going on but I think the hospital are being inconsiderate and irresponsible really!!! :growlmad:

Mumma Definately take your hospital bag - especially by the sound of how fast your labours are! Hope you have a nice day!

Danielle Sounds like you've been a busy bee and hopefully your nursery will be finished soon! :happydance:

AFM Kev's working till 6 so Jacob and I are having a lazy tv (cbeebies) day! Jacob finished off some of my hot curry from last night and seemed to enjoy it?! I don't mind him having a tv day today - with the indoor pool at the place last week my little monster learnt how to doggy paddle swim - I was soooo proud of him and I even managed to beach whale at the side of him too!

Hope everyone and bumps are ok, Lou x

Thanks hunny x I am feeling a little better, but think I may have possibly walked a little too far this afternoon and now I am shattered! I feel a snooze coming on once riley is in bed haha!

Liking the sound of your lazy day with cbeebies! they are good when you need a snuggly day indoors x x

Oh yeah,..... AFM haha! I always forget to put that bit lol!

a few more cramps but luckily no more yukkie toilet business! we walked about 20 mins to the train station and got the train into a town just a few miles down the road called Bangor, Riley got to see the boats in the Marina, I got to bargain shop and eye up a few bits that I shall be buying once hubsters wages hit the bank on friday haha! Then we had a good wander around before doing a bit of food shopping and heading back home on the train!
The plan was when we got back to the train station to get the bus back home, as its a bit uphill. But I decided to try and walk, or WADDLE like a weeble if I am honest haha!

But I feel very proud of myself for managing it, and now am enjoying a lovely sit down with a pint of juice and a cuddle from Riley! good times!
I have a feeling that I might get very achey hips from all the waddling later tho haha!

Have yummy ingredients for sweet and sour prawns for dinner tonight so looking forward to making that! Hope everyone has had goos days today x
Nikki x x

Letter's now ready to be drawn on the wall :D Would do it now, but been getting sharp pain's really low down, I think H is moving down, so Mike told me to have a rest. I'm eager to carry on and do more tho!
he's made my living room all messy, so now i'm sat dying to clean it :/ no point until he's gone to work in the morning tho.

good afternoon ladies..evening...morning....depending on where you live.

I just had a very pleasant experience in town...I went grocery shopping and my daughter needed to pee...well so did I of course...lol....

when we went to stand in line for the bathroom...a wonderful woman let us go before her. I told her that is was ok...we could wait, and she urged us to go ahead. I thought that was so wonderful of her. That is the first time I have ever experienced that!! Kinda made me feel good!! Bless her heart, she made my day!!

Evening all....

have done most of the jobs we needed to do. Apart from cleaning the car. Mart can do that another time though.
Had KFC this afternoon and could barely keep my eyes open. Just woke up and now feel like crap. Shouldn't have slept on a full stomach.

Early night for me i thinks. I will try and keep everyone updated. A few of you are my friends on fb. If i send you a private message could you update on here for me please???

xxx

Good luck Philly!!! Will be looking forward to hearing about whats happening! Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

anyone want my partner? I really do think i'd be better off with out him sometime's!
Or maybe it's just my emotion's being all over the place...doubt he'd be here still if I wasn't pregnant tho :/

hi ladies i'm just popping on quickly to say had a great day i sent hubby a text saying if he carries on i'll be ending it his car broke down last night so he was back shortly after i posted on here i couldn't bring myself to speak to him as i was so tired i was scared i'm rant and say something id regret but this morning when i'd slept he hugged me and it all spilled out i said i want you here today and started tapping myhead he's like:shrug: what do you mean i said mentally no good you being here if your not actually on the same page as me i'm tired and need rest lately and incase you havn't noticed you have 3 boy's in there craving there daddies attention i went on a while and in the end he said how sorry he is and that he sometimes forgets himself and how much he needs me and boys etc and then said sorry to boys for not seeing them much and told then to get dressed we went to a market to have a walk kids was made up we stopped at the park on the way home he's invited my bro over for tea and has cooked us dinner he said how much he enjoys our family days and how much he misses them bless him so all in all a good day lets hope my reminder keeps him on his toes ...... oh yeah shock horror he's owed me money for a while and today hands my 150 of it back i almost pee'd my knickers lol anyway off for hug time and i'll check in tomorrow :hugs: to the ladies who need it

anyone want my partner? I really do think i'd be better off with out him sometime's!
Or maybe it's just my emotion's being all over the place...doubt he'd be here still if I wasn't pregnant tho :/

:hugs:hunny you ok

Nope :nope: but ohwell.
Apparently he is sick of doing everything for me :S I'v asked him to cook 2meal's this weekend and do the skirting board in the nursery so that I can get it finished, and the shelving in the bedroom.
Maybe I shouldn't do anything for him anymore :/ I haven't changed my routine or anything this past month, to make sure I'm up before he goes to work to do his sandwhich's and make sure I'm home in time to get his tea cooked and on a plate for when he walk's through door in an evening, plus have the house tidy. It's not like I run him everywhere even tho he has a motorbike that he refuse's to get rid of so he can afford his own car.
So now i'm left in tear's for the evening, wanting to get out the house but nowhere to go...I need one of us to leave the house for the night, but I know he wont, and I don't fancy going and stopping at his parents house on my own while their in France, and I can't go to mine.

:hugs: Aw Danielle :hugs: Can you not go and lock yourself in the bathroom and have a lovely long soak? And have a lie in tomorrow and let him sort out his own dinner and tea!!!

I spend as little time as possible in our bathroom, it's not finished (tiling) and has no carpet/tile's down, so it stresses me out not being finished, I liturally jump in the shower and shower as quick as I can, just so I don't have to stay in there.
I want to go to bed but he's laid up there, and really don't want to be near him right now, I made him give me a hug when he had his tantrum (I asked him to move some train track out the living room, or I was putting it on the back yard, so he came down and threw it out the back door :/) but he didn't want to give me one.
I know everything will be fine in the morning, but i'm sick of this every time he's tired or stressed.

hi ladies i'm just popping on quickly to say had a great day i sent hubby a text saying if he carries on i'll be ending it his car broke down last night so he was back shortly after i posted on here i couldn't bring myself to speak to him as i was so tired i was scared i'm rant and say something id regret but this morning when i'd slept he hugged me and it all spilled out i said i want you here today and started tapping myhead he's like:shrug: what do you mean i said mentally no good you being here if your not actually on the same page as me i'm tired and need rest lately and incase you havn't noticed you have 3 boy's in there craving there daddies attention i went on a while and in the end he said how sorry he is and that he sometimes forgets himself and how much he needs me and boys etc and then said sorry to boys for not seeing them much and told then to get dressed we went to a market to have a walk kids was made up we stopped at the park on the way home he's invited my bro over for tea and has cooked us dinner he said how much he enjoys our family days and how much he misses them bless him so all in all a good day lets hope my reminder keeps him on his toes ...... oh yeah shock horror he's owed me money for a while and today hands my 150 of it back i almost pee'd my knickers lol anyway off for hug time and i'll check in tomorrow :hugs: to the ladies who need it

:happydance: SO glad you have had such a great day hun :happydance:

I spend as little time as possible in our bathroom, it's not finished (tiling) and has no carpet/tile's down, so it stresses me out not being finished, I liturally jump in the shower and shower as quick as I can, just so I don't have to stay in there.
I want to go to bed but he's laid up there, and really don't want to be near him right now, I made him give me a hug when he had his tantrum (I asked him to move some train track out the living room, or I was putting it on the back yard, so he came down and threw it out the back door :/) but he didn't want to give me one.
I know everything will be fine in the morning, but i'm sick of this every time he's tired or stressed.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish there was more I could do hun, just thought some Cyber hugs would be in order. Hope tomorrow works out a brighter day for you chick x

Thank's :) he's come down stairs now for food....which is what started this! For once I wasn't hungry and I didn't fancy anything we had in, and it put him in a mood because it ment he had to go with out apparently.

Evening all....

have done most of the jobs we needed to do. Apart from cleaning the car. Mart can do that another time though.
Had KFC this afternoon and could barely keep my eyes open. Just woke up and now feel like crap. Shouldn't have slept on a full stomach.

Early night for me i thinks. I will try and keep everyone updated. A few of you are my friends on fb. If i send you a private message could you update on here for me please???

xxx

I'll happily update on here for you hun if you message me :) Good luck!!!

Danielle :hugs: men are crap!

Afm been feeling shite all day slept most of it and been sick few times have managed to eat some toast this evening though and starting to feel bit better. Really dont know whats been up with me?

Also just ordered some reuseable nappies from cheeks and cherries.com so excited to get them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->