****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Not as much as I was twice today jsut little bits. So I dunno if it is my waters or not. Wish things were easier! my midwife is coming round in morning though so im gonna get her to check me over and tell her whats been happening x

hmm i'm getting a lot of pressure down below, and then needing a wee, do you think H as moved down? movement's seem to be lower then normal aswel

Philly good luck!

HWM: I go back right away, depending when baby comes I will hopefully get some days off I have clinical 28,29,30 of july then I have until aug 5 off then aug 6 and 7th I am in clinical then I get the 8,9,10 and 11 off and am back to clinical 12, 13 and 14. So I do have a nice stretch there, I guess it all depends on baby k.

Also congrats on packing your bags!!! I thought I waited to long!

Thank's :) he's come down stairs now for food....which is what started this! For once I wasn't hungry and I didn't fancy anything we had in, and it put him in a mood because it ment he had to go with out apparently.

Oh hun, he sounds like hes the hormonal one!!!! :growlmad:

I would aptly point out thet he knows where the cooker is! lol.
hugs again chick x x

Well, it won't be me! I was worried, because the batteries in my camera had run out...and I thought, "oh that's it...it will be me tonight", but we found some...so it won't happen! Ha!!! Hope all those who are due come tonight!!!

Thank's :) he's come down stairs now for food....which is what started this! For once I wasn't hungry and I didn't fancy anything we had in, and it put him in a mood because it ment he had to go with out apparently.

Oh hun, he sounds like hes the hormonal one!!!! :growlmad:

I would aptly point out thet he knows where the cooker is! lol.
hugs again chick x x

I often ask him to remind me who the pregnant one is.

morning mums, tums & babies :D

Im off out for the day today so if any of you decide to have babies i will have to catch up later hehe!!
Hope you are all ok! Its not a very nice day here today but my brother is up from London for a week so im off out with him, my sis and all the kids!! My pelvis is soooo sore today - im at the point of giving up but at least if im out for the day i dont have to worry about keeping abby amused - her cousins will do that for me :D yey...

Hugs to all :D xxx

Is it wierd I woke up this morning forgetting that I was pregnant until I saw myself in the mirror? :S

Is it wierd I woke up this morning forgetting that I was pregnant until I saw myself in the mirror? :S

haha oh dear! I do that from time to time and have whacked myself with a few cupboard doors or bumped into people!! xxx

I used to forget all the time when I only had a small bump, not sure how I managed to forget this time tho.

Morning ladies,

Well i'm feel sick with nerves today! Didn't sleep a wink. Either was in pain from how i was lying or thinking about today. I can't help it, i'm scared shitless!!!

Me and Mart had a panic attack last night. It suddenly dawned on us that it was our last night together, would we be good parents, what we have in store for us. Everthing seemed to come at us at once!

I'm just waiting to phone in to see what time they want me. Gona have a bath and put the rest of my things in my bag!

I can't quite believe i'm here now. I don't think i could of got through all these months without you girls and for that i will be forever thankful! x

Hope everyone has a lovely day and fingers crossed i'll update you with some good news very soon!

xxx

Good luck honey, hope it goes how you want it to, cant wait to see pics of your little man :hugs:

Good luck darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies,

Well i'm feel sick with nerves today! Didn't sleep a wink. Either was in pain from how i was lying or thinking about today. I can't help it, i'm scared shitless!!!

Me and Mart had a panic attack last night. It suddenly dawned on us that it was our last night together, would we be good parents, what we have in store for us. Everthing seemed to come at us at once!

I'm just waiting to phone in to see what time they want me. Gona have a bath and put the rest of my things in my bag!

I can't quite believe i'm here now. I don't think i could of got through all these months without you girls and for that i will be forever thankful! x

Hope everyone has a lovely day and fingers crossed i'll update you with some good news very soon!

xxx

Good luck for today and will be thinking about you! I think its only natural to worry about being good parents!!! You will be fantastic. Sending you best luck and wishes your way and enjoy your bath! EXCITED :happydance:!!!!!

Danielle and Carolyn How the hell can can you forget that you're pregnant? I wish I could, I'm like a ladybird trying to get out of bed every morning only not as graceful! Have fun today Carolyn!!

I'm so big now I struggle trying to change Jacob's nappy or get his pants on! I tried changing a dirty one yesterday and he ran away from me...he thought it was a game running around and I got covered in crap!! :haha:

Lliena I hope your MW appointment goes ok this morning!

Mercy I NEED your nesting instinct and energy today please. I think its only fair you should share - your house sounds like you could eat off the toilet seat and mine...:blush:well I just need it for today!!

AFM weather looks crap today, think I might take him to the Trafford Centre or something today. I need to get out!!

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies, bumps and babies born, Lou x

Good luck today Philly!!!

Ahh it's 4am here and I cannot sleep :( My back hurts no matter which position I sleep in. I think I'm going to wait until hubby wakes up for work at 5:30 and then try and sleep for another couple hours.

Morning ladies,

xxx

Good luck hun! hope everything goes well :D

Danielle and Carolyn How the hell can can you forget that you're pregnant? I wish I could, I'm like a ladybird trying to get out of bed every morning only not as graceful! Have fun today Carolyn!!

I'm so big now I struggle trying to change Jacob's nappy or get his pants on! I tried changing a dirty one yesterday and he ran away from me...he thought it was a game running around and I got covered in crap!! :haha:

I have no idea, but apart from having to go to the toilet every 5min's, I still dont feel so pregnant! :S my belly's all soft and squidgy today and not getting in my way :S

good luck philly

sorry danielle i turned off and had hug time hunn i wouldn't cook tea for him if it's a mother he want he should move out that's what i tell mine lol :hugs: tho and things will seem better today

i was laughing soo hard at lee evans last night my bump was killing me lol so went to bed i am still gripping on hope you all have a great day ladies i'm gonna sort through my towels and things today have a clear out ..................oh goodie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->