****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Nothing to report from me today! Despite the lay in, I feel worse for it!
Do you think these headache's are worth a mention to midwife?

:haha: HAPPY 39 WEEKS MOGGY AND HWM :D and me...:blush: lol

cue cheesy singing of "its the final coutdown"

Danielle - if it worries you mention it to MW!!! lets be honest they are gonna heard a hell of a lot worse!!

Jetters - i know what you mean about this thread at the moment, hope everything going well with baby K!

Eoz - i spotted some photos on your facebook - Ashton is just gorgeous!! hope all is well!!

Mercy - Im with you on the silly cleaning... on friday i hoovered my downstairs lino (kitchen and hallway) then got a dust pan and brush out and went over it again, then got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed it with dettol and hot water (my right bicep is now bulging :haha:) I then decided is was prob a good idea just to do my usual clean of hoovering and using my floor steamer (with anti bacterial spray) aswell :dohh: what are we like!! I get so stressed if one thing is out of place atm and end up following abby around cleaning and putting away her toys :haha:
Hun are you feeling any better today? This sickness etc sounds nasty?? Hope Mr B is looking after you!!

Lliena - Any luck with MW's yet? I would do some kind of sit in protest... :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to anyone i havent mentioned - and babies and bumps!! xxx

not worrying me, just annoying me. I don't usually get headache often, and now i'm getting it alot :(

i get headaches all the time danielle, which made me worried that I woulodn't realise if it was a thing to worry about if that makes sense! Worth mentioning maybe, as they'll check your BP/urineetc,and if those are both Ok then headache probably nothing to worry about.
My head is bad this morning... take some painkillers, don't suffer!

just had another bout of horrid diarrhoea, stoopid body messing me around lol!

have decided to go out today and walk to the train station with the wee man and hubby, then get the train to a place called Bangor to let riley see the boats in the marina, cos he loves it! He always makes me smile at the train station cos he looks down the tracks and shouts for thomas the tank hahaha!

Luckily for me, Nowhere in Northern Ireland opens untill 1pm on a Sunday, Normally I moan about this haha, but today it means I have lots of time to slowly get myself into gear and get ready! so far I have managed to put a hair mask/treatment on to try and sort my fluffy hair out before my shower haha!

My BP and urine always been fine, but it's only this past week they started to get this bad. Might just be with the weather not knowing what it's doing, but I guess I'm better of mentioning it then leaving it. x

morning loverrrllyyy ladies

nothing really to report from me either to be honest... im still here... bubbas still in there.... ollys still in bed and the kids r hooked on cbeebies - so all in all... nothing new

yesterday i had a little nesting day... got quite abit done..... down stairs... and my bedroom..... so just upstairs toilet / bathroom and kids clothes to sort out....
had a great offer tho...

my mum usually has the kids on a saturday, its always been like that... even for a couple of hours, since hj was on bottles at 9 weeks.... she was busy yesterday and today me olly and the kids r going to out with ollys mum n dad to see his sister for her birthday. so my mums gunna come round and sort the kids clothes out while we're gone :) bless her. im glad thats all ive left to be done !! lol x

so yer - were going out with his mum n dad..... to see his sister.... i said no originally because its central london !! what a trek, i honestly have really quick births !! def longer than the journey ! im thinking..... birthing bag in the boot ? just incase...... would that be silly to suggest to olly lol hospital bags n home birthing bag in the boot ?? lol seriously i might be 38 weeks and 1 day in MY eyes... but in the eyes of the 'professionals' im 40 + 4..........

what would you do ?? or would you just stay at home ? x

i get headaches all the time danielle, which made me worried that I woulodn't realise if it was a thing to worry about if that makes sense! Worth mentioning maybe, as they'll check your BP/urineetc,and if those are both Ok then headache probably nothing to worry about.
My head is bad this morning... take some painkillers, don't suffer!

I agree with Lucy hun, dont suffer, and mention it to ur Mw just so they check everythin out! :hugs:

nothing really to report from me either to be honest... im still here... bubbas still in there.... ollys still in bed and the kids r hooked on cbeebies - so all in all... nothing new

yesterday i had a little nesting day... got quite abit done..... down stairs... and my bedroom..... so just upstairs toilet / bathroom and kids clothes to sort out....
had a great offer tho...

my mum usually has the kids on a saturday, its always been like that... even for a couple of hours, since hj was on bottles at 9 weeks.... she was busy yesterday and today me olly and the kids r going to out with ollys mum n dad to see his sister for her birthday. so my mums gunna come round and sort the kids clothes out while we're gone :) bless her. im glad thats all ive left to be done !! lol x

so yer - were going out with his mum n dad..... to see his sister.... i said no originally because its central london !! what a trek, i honestly have really quick births !! def longer than the journey ! im thinking..... birthing bag in the boot ? just incase...... would that be silly to suggest to olly lol hospital bags n home birthing bag in the boot ?? lol seriously i might be 38 weeks and 1 day in MY eyes... but in the eyes of the 'professionals' im 40 + 4..........

If it was me i would put the bags in the boot... would put my mind at ease and if you dont its prob tempting fate and baby will decide to make an arrival!! hows the tummy hun? :kiss:

feels better today... but has been pretty painful the past few days to be honest.... i dunno if once i get up from this chair lol it might start again !! we can only wait n see !! ill try n take it easy today tho xx

Mumma, I'd stick the bags in the boot... for your own peace of mind!!
I think DH may have actually booked our hotel now - I hope so!! I'm going to do my bags now... once I've found my rennies!

had a great offer tho...

Bless your mum, and check you out with ur nesting lol! :thumbup:
I'd deffo put the bags in the car hun! just to be on the safe side, its only tempting fate if you dont lol!

Mumma, I'd stick the bags in the boot... for your own peace of mind!!
I think DH may have actually booked our hotel now - I hope so!! I'm going to do my bags now... once I've found my rennies!

Have a great time at the Hotel hun, and happy anniversary by the way too :hugs:

Good morning ladies.....

Hope you haven't missed me too much!

MrsP and Eoz, congratulations again! How cute are your LO's! This really is going to be a boys club soon!

:flower::hugs: to everyone else as i can't remember the last 20 pages i've just read!

Afm..... well drove to Glouchester for Mart's brothers wedding on friday. Went for a meal then had drinks with his brothers. Didn't get to bed till 3am sat morning. Had the worst sleep ever as being heavily pregnant in a Travelodge is not a good idea. The beds are shite!

Wedding was ok apart from i nearly passed out whilst the were saying their vows and had to go and sit in the car with the AC on! Was glad to come home though as got fed up of the 'are you sure there is only one in there?' and 'god you're big aren't you' comments. Food was nice though.

Today we are putting the last of bubs things together. Mart is putting his cotbed up in a min and i'm pottering and doing last minute washing. The gona sort my hospital bag out. Can't believe we go in hospital tomorrow.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me girls. I pray that all goes well and we have bubs safely in our arms very soon!

xxx

Morning ladies still here still damp had another leak last night rang ward and was told its just discharge...they didnt even ask me to go in, I was so angry!!!!!!!! So I've managed to get my own midwife to come see me tomorrow morning and see what she thinks.

other than that am ok just enjoying a lazy day. Hope you ladies are all ok xx

Good morning ladies.....

MrsP and Eoz, congratulations again! How cute are your LO's! This really is going to be a boys club soon!

:flower::hugs: to everyone else as i can't remember the last 20 pages i've just read!

Afm..... well drove to Glouchester for Mart's brothers wedding on friday. Went for a meal then had drinks with his brothers. Didn't get to bed till 3am sat morning. Had the worst sleep ever as being heavily pregnant in a Travelodge is not a good idea. The beds are shite!

Wedding was ok apart from i nearly passed out whilst the were saying their vows and had to go and sit in the car with the AC on! Was glad to come home though as got fed up of the 'are you sure there is only one in there?' and 'god you're big aren't you' comments. Food was nice though.

Today we are putting the last of bubs things together. Mart is putting his cotbed up in a min and i'm pottering and doing last minute washing. The gona sort my hospital bag out. Can't believe we go in hospital tomorrow.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me girls. I pray that all goes well and we have bubs safely in our arms very soon!

xxx

Sucks about the sleep and feeling faint!! Good luck 2moro - keep us posted as much as you can. Im excited for you and will be thinking about you 2moro :D xx

Morning ladies still here still damp had another leak last night rang ward and was told its just discharge...they didnt even ask me to go in, I was so angry!!!!!!!! So I've managed to get my own midwife to come see me tomorrow morning and see what she thinks.

other than that am ok just enjoying a lazy day. Hope you ladies are all ok xx

OMG! That makes me angry so i cant imagine how you must feel :growlmad: Some people are so ignorant... how many times do you have to tell them that you think something is wrong!!

seriously hun, consider a sit in protest!! If i lived closer i would join you haha xx

Lliena, if it keeps happening. Go A&E. Tell them that the labour ward couldn't give a shite and with what has happened in the past you want it checked out!!!

It makes me so mad. It would take 2 minutes to check you over and put your mind at risk, but no. They would rather you worry and stress yourself out!!! Gits!

Hope your feeling better soon though.

xxx

hey ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG life with 5 kids is mad ha ha.I have not had 1 nap yet and running on empty.Ashton is scrumptious and feeding well.I had some engorgement but the pump has bashed that on the head.

If you girlies want a look at his pics add me on FB Zoe Clark

Just had a brief look back and i see you are all so near.hugs to you all.

Mercy i think you are next in line x

Lliena judging by what i went through on weds i'd say your waters are trickling wahoo lol

George love the bump pic.Your still holding on wow go you xx

Will be back to see you all soon.Loads of love from me and the boobie monster aka Ashton lol

Nik, I'm really excited now!! Going to wallow in the pool! Anniversary is friday, but didn't want to wait until next weekend to go away!
Philly, wow, tomorrow!! I'd pack lots to keep you occupied and distracted, I certianly did for my induction last time - playing cards, puzzle books, magazines, books :) Although hopefully you won't have to wait too long!! I won't be online again til tomorrow evening probably, so I wish you all the best!!
Lliena, hope your own MW makes more sense!! Grr to twats at hospital...

In breaking news from me, I've packed my hospital bag!!

Photo evidence for Mrs P :) Only took me until 39 weeks!!

Oh, and just for fun, Charlote helping out daddy with the car washing :) She thought it was great fun!

Attachments

• hospital bag.jpg
    hospital bag.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • charlotte car washing.jpg
    charlotte car washing.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
Lucy - well done on packing :haha: glad to see your hosp bag looks about the same size as mine I have been wondering if I have gone ott or not big enough :haha:

Good morning ladies.....

xxx

Goodluck for tomorrow :)

just a quick peep in here for me atm! Busy cleaning and painting!! I have all the numbers drawn up on the wall now :D so just the alphabet to do then I can paint them! OH's put half the skirting board on in there aswell, so will be able to get that painted this week too :) I can't wait to put nursery pic's up. Make's it seem so much more real the nursery almost being done.
Been getting period pain's alday today :/ and my dad now call's me a penguin because i'm waddling more then I have been lately....such a nice dad I have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->