****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Thats just it, she didnt even have my notes in the room when I got there, the MW that was with her brought them in. so shed not even read thru anything before I got in there!
I will stop ranting now, and htink I will call my Mw tomorrow to see if she can see me! i keep crying like a bit soppy arse so mat has just gone to get me chocolate reinforcements lol! bless him x

:hugs: Choc is a cure for pretty much everything!

Whenever I saw mine at the hospital she was like so whats been happening then? and Id say your the dr you tell me! and then she would actually have to do her job and read my notes!:haha:

Mercy id defo give your midwife a call tomorrow :)

My cat seem's to have glued her self to me, I can't even go to the toilet with out having a shadow :/ she's sat on my knee atm, something she hasn't done in along time.

hello ladies i didn't go for my walk and i am crashed need energy think i'm off to bed now to regain some strength

:hugs: mercy they can be so insensitive

Please excuse my crappy typing tonight I'm on a full sized keyboard, not my little netbook!
Zoe how many maternity pads did you take, i've got 20 in there so far!
Lovin_it, it's great when someone is just generous like that isn't it! I had someone offer me forwards in the queue recently, but declined as Iwasn't really needing to go, it was a 'just in case' trip!
Danielle, hope your DH starts to toe the line soon...
Kelly, you're mental if you ask me!! Is there no way to get some more time off!! Wow, I'm in awe!
Melissa, I did wonder if something was happening last night, but alas, no!
Lliena, glad you had a better appointment with your own MW :)
Nik, loving the bump!! Which consultant did you see? Hopefully not who I'm due to see on Friday! I didn't like her last time :(
Foosh, agree on no lights on for nighttime loo trips... Glad you and your friend are talking again :)
Thanks for the update on Philly Lliena :) hopefully things kick off before tomorrow then!

As for me, well we were off to our hotel yesterday and I innocently posted my status on facebook, and the results were hilarious!! Ah the fickleness of the typed word!!

holywoodmum is checked in and heading to the pool

Lynda Baby 2 on the way????
Lynda Exciting stuff then!!!
holywoodmum No! To the Slieve Donard...
Lynda Damn!!!! Er that is to say oops! Have a good time - forgot all about your anniversary ;)
holywoodmumI think you've started rumours that have even got back to my mum!
Jen G And all of us! blame nat! lol
Nat I blame Lynda ... sorry :) I just jumped on her bandwagon! lol! Well Lucy you will put a status up like than when you are very much due to pop!
Jen J Ha, ha, ha!
Caroline Have a fabulous time x the views from the pool are fab! I am so so jealous xx
Julie So jealous! Hope you're having a fab time :)
Lynda What can I say. Have memory of a goldfish lol. I knew you were going to the Slieve... Really didn't intend to crank up the rumour mill!

Anyway, we had an awesome time, apart from fielding texts from people who thought I was in labour! Got to wallow in the pool looking out over sea and mountains, tea in a lovely restaurant, and then a stroll along the promenade - but oh my god, I though the baby was coming!! My tummy got so tight and sore, I had to go in a cafe to use the loo, then 10 mins later had to go again, and it was a good proper 'clear out', so full moon, who knows!
We made it back to the hotel bar, and the manager thought I was going to have the baby there and then, but had a glass of water and then up to the room for a nice soak in the bath, and everything calmed down... Didn't want to spoil our night in luxury by ending up in labour!!

All fine today though, made it through yoga tonight, apparently I'm doing well to be still there at 39 weeks, so that's kinda cool :)

Lucy thats so funny! On your night together I can imagine the messages coming through left right and centre!

I've got the worse heartburn tonight and really bad stomach ache too :cry: going to log off and snuggle up to Mr France!:cry:

WELL, as my body apparently hates to feel left out i have decided to join the 'leaking ladies' in here....:wacko:

*** tmi warning lol ***

I got up this morning and was a little damp downstairs... blamed dishcharge or something but thought as i was going out for the day i better put a pad on.... since had 3 damp ones....

just rang the mw unit and they said going by the smell etc and going by the fact im sure its not urine it could be my waters leaking...

so.... pad on overnight and ring them in the morning!! :dohh: not sure what to make of this but heres hoping labour is on its way....

hugs to all :D xx

eurgh, im not getting my hopes up! I did on wednesday and nothing came of it... just going to carry on as normal and see what happens!
Should anything happen i will keep you ladies posted!
Either way it cant be too much longer!

Anyways off to bed for me :D take care everyone!! xx

My cat seem's to have glued her self to me, I can't even go to the toilet with out having a shadow :/ she's sat on my knee atm, something she hasn't done in along time.

my cat did that all last week.they sense things!

Please excuse my crappy typing tonight I'm on a full sized keyboard, not my little netbook!
Zoe how many maternity pads did you take, i've got 20 in there so far!
Lovin_it, it's great when someone is just generous like that isn't it! I had someone offer me forwards in the queue recently, but declined as Iwasn't really needing to go, it was a 'just in case' trip!
Danielle, hope your DH starts to toe the line soon...
Kelly, you're mental if you ask me!! Is there no way to get some more time off!! Wow, I'm in awe!
Melissa, I did wonder if something was happening last night, but alas, no!
Lliena, glad you had a better appointment with your own MW :)
Nik, loving the bump!! Which consultant did you see? Hopefully not who I'm due to see on Friday! I didn't like her last time :(
Foosh, agree on no lights on for nighttime loo trips... Glad you and your friend are talking again :)
Thanks for the update on Philly Lliena :) hopefully things kick off before tomorrow then!

As for me, well we were off to our hotel yesterday and I innocently posted my status on facebook, and the results were hilarious!! Ah the fickleness of the typed word!!

holywoodmum is checked in and heading to the pool

Lynda Baby 2 on the way????
Lynda Exciting stuff then!!!
holywoodmum No! To the Slieve Donard...
Lynda Damn!!!! Er that is to say oops! Have a good time - forgot all about your anniversary ;)
holywoodmumI think you've started rumours that have even got back to my mum!
Jen G And all of us! blame nat! lol
Nat I blame Lynda ... sorry :) I just jumped on her bandwagon! lol! Well Lucy you will put a status up like than when you are very much due to pop!
Jen J Ha, ha, ha!
Caroline Have a fabulous time x the views from the pool are fab! I am so so jealous xx
Julie So jealous! Hope you're having a fab time :)
Lynda What can I say. Have memory of a goldfish lol. I knew you were going to the Slieve... Really didn't intend to crank up the rumour mill!

Anyway, we had an awesome time, apart from fielding texts from people who thought I was in labour! Got to wallow in the pool looking out over sea and mountains, tea in a lovely restaurant, and then a stroll along the promenade - but oh my god, I though the baby was coming!! My tummy got so tight and sore, I had to go in a cafe to use the loo, then 10 mins later had to go again, and it was a good proper 'clear out', so full moon, who knows!
We made it back to the hotel bar, and the manager thought I was going to have the baby there and then, but had a glass of water and then up to the room for a nice soak in the bath, and everything calmed down... Didn't want to spoil our night in luxury by ending up in labour!!

All fine today though, made it through yoga tonight, apparently I'm doing well to be still there at 39 weeks, so that's kinda cool :)

i took in 20 needed at least 30!and i was in 2 days x

WELL, as my body apparently hates to feel left out i have decided to join the 'leaking ladies' in here....:wacko:

*** tmi warning lol ***

I got up this morning and was a little damp downstairs... blamed dishcharge or something but thought as i was going out for the day i better put a pad on.... since had 3 damp ones....

just rang the mw unit and they said going by the smell etc and going by the fact im sure its not urine it could be my waters leaking...

so.... pad on overnight and ring them in the morning!! :dohh: not sure what to make of this but heres hoping labour is on its way....

omg it could be your turn! shit must go find my mobile!

Hello my lovely ladies so sorry haven't been here much. I've been being monitored and lots of time in the hospital.

I am currently being monitored and will be induced tonight so by tomorrow morning I will be a mommy again!:thumbup:

I haven't had a chance to read back will do that next!

Congratulations to all the new mommies!!!!!

:hugs:

Hello my lovely ladies so sorry haven't been here much. I've been being monitored and lots of time in the hospital.

I am currently being monitored and will be induced tonight so by tomorrow morning I will be a mommy again!:thumbup:

:happydance::happydance: Another is on the way Whoop!

God luck darling xxx

aaahhhh another bubba on the way !!!!!!!!!!! so exciting !! and carolyn jeezzz girls your all doing good !!

hey... guess what !! its august on sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have midwife tomoro.... 3.50..... see if theyll induce my saturday like they claim they want too lol .... i reckon they will. x

we'll see.... had an emotional night... things going down hill with olly... :( im way too emotional to be dealing with a vague man !! x

Well I have been left somewhat unimpressed by my appointment this afternoon.
The doctor that saw me was SO miserable and seemed almost put out that I was there!
She scanned me, and didnt show me any bits of baby like they normally do! She just measured the head and then kept going "hmmmmmmmm"??? over and over!

She walked away leaving me with nothing to wipe the gel off myself, and mat came over with tissues and helped me up from the bed!
she sat there scribbling away and then she was getting grumpy cos Riley was making noise so I asked mat to take him outside!

She said that my Amniotic fluid was below normal limits and when I asked to explain she was really evasive, and just kept repeating that I would be re scanned in 2 weeks! she has written ? ruptured membranes in my notes but didnt say that to me at the time!
I told her about my tricking this morning, and she said, well that might be why then!
I asked her to check my cervix and she just said she didnt THINK it was fluid! but that if it happened again I would need to be seen quickly! WTF!!!???

I asked her about the group b strep. as I had it with Riley they have told me I will automatically be treated during this labour too, so I said do i need to come in early for AB's like I did last time, and she didnt bloody know!
She said I fell into an overlap between them changing the policy and didnt know what the answer was!

SO between that and me worrying about fluid now! I am a right miserable cow! I burst into tears when we got in! and think I am officially HORMONAL lol!

:hugs: :hugs: How horrible. If she didn't know the answer, she should have found out the answer!!!

*** tmi warning lol ***

Fingers crossed for you!

Wahoo csunshine!!!!!!

And carolyn I hope this is it for you to!

HWM, there is no way to take off time without having to push back graduation so I am trucking along, surprised at how well it is going although the head butts to the groin are getting harder and making my entire right leg numb at times when I am standing and it happens I nearly fall so am trying to be careful. Baby K is super low now he's coming soon.

aaahhhh another bubba on the way !!!!!!!!!!! so exciting !! and carolyn jeezzz girls your all doing good !!

hey... guess what !! its august on sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have midwife tomoro.... 3.50..... see if theyll induce my saturday like they claim they want too lol .... i reckon they will. x

we'll see.... had an emotional night... things going down hill with olly... :( im way too emotional to be dealing with a vague man !! x

Aww hope they induce you sweetie xx OMG August is Sun.Your babies can all come soon :haha: Saw your pics they are lovely.Olly is a looker i have to say.But he needs to step up.you shouldn't have to struggle this way xx

Wahoo csunshine!!!!!!

And carolyn I hope this is it for you to!

HWM, there is no way to take off time without having to push back graduation so I am trucking along, surprised at how well it is going although the head butts to the groin are getting harder and making my entire right leg numb at times when I am standing and it happens I nearly fall so am trying to be careful. Baby K is super low now he's coming soon.

Well done for plodding on hun :thumbup: the numb leg is a good sign all be it annoying.My leg kept giving away in labour due to that.Come on baby!! x

We are all ok in this camp.Knackered but sooooo in love xx

Any more babies hatched over night?

hey ladies,

havent had time to catch up soooorry!! will hopefully be able to chil out tonight and do it then...

**tmi again**

Pad was damp again this morning, and considering in the last 24 hours my feet have swollen up like tree trunks i think its off to the MW again for me this morning... they must be fed up of me by now!! :(
feel like such a drama queen lol - just wish little legs would get out so i can go back to being 'normal' again and not worrying about every little thing!! xx

my cat did that all last week.they sense things!

Ahh don't tell me that!! I want him to come, but i'm not 37week's yet! He need's to make it too then :) more chance of the nursery being finished by then lol
She was apparently asleep outside our bedroom last night when OH went to the toilet. Today she's give me evil's and gone and laid in the conservatory because I wouldn't let her sit with me while I ate my breakfast.

Ohh good luck hun :D

Everyone's getting there babies! I hope I don't go over it's age's away until my due date yet.

Couldn't forget I was pregnant last night/this morning, all top of my bump hurt's this morning and every time I woke up last night it was aching. Got a stinky headache again aswel today :(

Good luck CSunshine - not long now, cant wait for my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->