****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Ooooh, Csun, goodluck tonight!! Look forward to hearing about your new arrival!

Carolyn, sounds like getting checked out would be a good idea... it's their job after all!!

We're up bright and breeezy dressed already, going swimming shortly, then I have TENS class at hospital :)

morning all..... x

well harrys already at nursery, and me n ella are sat here at the kitchen table munching our cocoa pops. yummm.... favorite part of the day :)

so today.... i need to tidy up.... then have a lady from the housing coming to fight some rent details out with me... hopefully shes on my side !!! x

then midwife at 3.50 !!!!!!!!!! exciting !!! i reckon theyll give me a sweep today..... yuk.... jst gunna grit my teeth shut my eyes n wait for it to be over x

ill keep you all updated !!

hope everyones well :) x

:wave: Morning everyone!!

CSun thats fab news, good luck and keep us updated x

Carolyn You could be next!!!

Mumma If you're getting a sweep today, you could even have your baby by Saturday!

Eoz How are you and your gorgeous little boy?

Danielle Cats scare me sometimes cos I agree with Zoe, they do know things!! :happydance: 35 weeks!! :loopy:

Lucy Sounds interesting your TENS class, you'll have to let us know what happens!

Has anyone heard from Philly and how she's getting on?

Sorry if I've missed anyone!

AFM for the last week or so Jacob has been walking around the house muttering to himself flinging his arms up and down. I told Kev I thought it was a nursery rhyme he was singing (Grand Ole Duke of York) that he's learnt at nursery and it is...I asked them today! We were singing it last week not knowing if it was and the grin on his face! I love my mini man sooo much! Sorry just had to tell you!

And... :yipee::yipee: 38 weeks today!!:headspin::headspin::dance:

Have a lovely day ladies, bumps and babies x

we're doing great babe.Off out for the 1st time today!

philly has just put she needs a cuppa on her status love her x

Wahooo to 38 weeks xxxxxxxxxxx

She was like this before I found out I was pregnant. Always had to be in the same room as me, they was allowed in our bedroom then and ALWAYS had to lay next to my belly all night :/
Now she's doing the whole having to be in the same room as me again :/ I'v just gone and done the pot's and made my self a sandwhich, walked out the kitchen (there not allowed in there) and she was sat on the sofa arm watching the kitchen door :/
I think I have a stalker....in cat form.

Morning ladies :)

CSun good luck!!
Carolyn fingers crossed this is the start for you!
Mumma ooh good luck at midwifes and :hugs:
Zoe nice to see you around :D

Afm still having niggles etc just keeping an eye on it all. Quick question did any of your babies go quiet the night or days before they were born? Just beans has been quieter since yesterday so was jsut wondering :)

She was like this before I found out I was pregnant. Always had to be in the same room as me, they was allowed in our bedroom then and ALWAYS had to lay next to my belly all night :/
Now she's doing the whole having to be in the same room as me again :/ I'v just gone and done the pot's and made my self a sandwhich, walked out the kitchen (there not allowed in there) and she was sat on the sofa arm watching the kitchen door :/

:rofl: Mine did it imagine having all 6 at your feet! well i had 4 doing it! Hope its all in good stead!

CSun good luck!!

Afm still having niggles etc just keeping an eye on it all. Quick question did any of your babies go quiet the night or days before they were born? Just beans has been quieter since yesterday so was jsut wondering :)

Hey babes yup.Go back look at my post the morning Ashton was born.I was worried so had to go get checked!Told all was ok and hello baby popped out later!

My beanie has been quiet since yesterday, not sure if it means anything, either think its to do with labour, or I end up starting to worry about reduced movements, ifykwim

Csun, good luck :D

Hope the mw goes well for you later steph

I have just had the health visitor round here for over an hour!

:rofl: Mine did it imagine having all 6 at your feet! well i had 4 doing it! Hope its all in good stead!

CSun good luck!!

Hey babes yup.Go back look at my post the morning Ashton was born.I was worried so had to go get checked!Told all was ok and hello baby popped out later!

Ooh! Wont get my hopes up just yet but hopefully it might be a sign :D

My male cat liked to be close to me aswel back then, but he's a grumpy so-n-so now and not sat with me since I took him to the vet's to be snipped! I think he hold's a grudge :haha:

I reckon I'm going to be the last woman with a fat belly standing!!! You're all having niggles and baby slowing down and I'm getting the crap kicked out of me and only niggle I've got is when my back goes!

Hope everything went well Lollip0p!

I reckon I'm going to be the last woman with a fat belly standing!!! You're all having niggles and baby slowing down and I'm getting the crap kicked out of me and only niggle I've got is when my back goes!

Hope everything went well Lollip0p!

nope i'll be here until the end! I'm still having the crap kicked out off me, especially right now!

morning ladies good luck with mw mumma how is philly today i'm just chilling today really tired lately sorting through the bills:cry: boring lol

had some good news today been putting money up for baba and borrowed it a family friend 2 weeks ago and he called today to let me know to go pick it up sat :thumbup: so thats good 600 back in my pocket my mom is at physio today have her leg looked at hopefully she'll be ok soon

:hugs: for everyone who need them

Please excuse my crappy typing tonight I'm on a full sized keyboard, not my little netbook!
Zoe how many maternity pads did you take, i've got 20 in there so far!
Lovin_it, it's great when someone is just generous like that isn't it! I had someone offer me forwards in the queue recently, but declined as Iwasn't really needing to go, it was a 'just in case' trip!
Danielle, hope your DH starts to toe the line soon...
Kelly, you're mental if you ask me!! Is there no way to get some more time off!! Wow, I'm in awe!
Melissa, I did wonder if something was happening last night, but alas, no!
Lliena, glad you had a better appointment with your own MW :)
Nik, loving the bump!! Which consultant did you see? Hopefully not who I'm due to see on Friday! I didn't like her last time :(
Foosh, agree on no lights on for nighttime loo trips... Glad you and your friend are talking again :)
Thanks for the update on Philly Lliena :) hopefully things kick off before tomorrow then!

As for me, well we were off to our hotel yesterday and I innocently posted my status on facebook, and the results were hilarious!! Ah the fickleness of the typed word!!

holywoodmum is checked in and heading to the pool

Lynda Baby 2 on the way????
Lynda Exciting stuff then!!!
holywoodmum No! To the Slieve Donard...
Lynda Damn!!!! Er that is to say oops! Have a good time - forgot all about your anniversary ;)
holywoodmumI think you've started rumours that have even got back to my mum!
Jen G And all of us! blame nat! lol
Nat I blame Lynda ... sorry :) I just jumped on her bandwagon! lol! Well Lucy you will put a status up like than when you are very much due to pop!
Jen J Ha, ha, ha!
Caroline Have a fabulous time x the views from the pool are fab! I am so so jealous xx
Julie So jealous! Hope you're having a fab time :)
Lynda What can I say. Have memory of a goldfish lol. I knew you were going to the Slieve... Really didn't intend to crank up the rumour mill!

Anyway, we had an awesome time, apart from fielding texts from people who thought I was in labour! Got to wallow in the pool looking out over sea and mountains, tea in a lovely restaurant, and then a stroll along the promenade - but oh my god, I though the baby was coming!! My tummy got so tight and sore, I had to go in a cafe to use the loo, then 10 mins later had to go again, and it was a good proper 'clear out', so full moon, who knows!
We made it back to the hotel bar, and the manager thought I was going to have the baby there and then, but had a glass of water and then up to the room for a nice soak in the bath, and everything calmed down... Didn't want to spoil our night in luxury by ending up in labour!!

All fine today though, made it through yoga tonight, apparently I'm doing well to be still there at 39 weeks, so that's kinda cool :)

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. haha to FB status!

Hello my lovely ladies so sorry haven't been here much. I've been being monitored and lots of time in the hospital.

I am currently being monitored and will be induced tonight so by tomorrow morning I will be a mommy again!:thumbup:

I haven't had a chance to read back will do that next!

Congratulations to all the new mommies!!!!!

:hugs:

Oh how exciting, good luck hon xx :kiss:

aaahhhh another bubba on the way !!!!!!!!!!! so exciting !! and carolyn jeezzz girls your all doing good !!

hey... guess what !! its august on sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have midwife tomoro.... 3.50..... see if theyll induce my saturday like they claim they want too lol .... i reckon they will. x

we'll see.... had an emotional night... things going down hill with olly... :( im way too emotional to be dealing with a vague man !! x

Good luck at mw x

hey ladies,

havent had time to catch up soooorry!! will hopefully be able to chil out tonight and do it then...

**tmi again**

Pad was damp again this morning, and considering in the last 24 hours my feet have swollen up like tree trunks i think its off to the MW again for me this morning... they must be fed up of me by now!! :(
feel like such a drama queen lol - just wish little legs would get out so i can go back to being 'normal' again and not worrying about every little thing!! xx

Hon for as long as you are unsure, you just keep going in there, thats what they are there for! xx

My beanie has been quiet since yesterday, not sure if it means anything, either think its to do with labour, or I end up starting to worry about reduced movements, ifykwim

Csun, good luck :D

Hope the mw goes well for you later steph

I have just had the health visitor round here for over an hour!

go get checked hon rather than sit there worrying, pain in the ass I know but if it puts your mind at rest.

HV, we dont see them till baby is 10 days old. What do they come round for?

AFM - Not too much to report. E has finally settled back down, still being a pickle, but naughty step is in place and working wonders. On a plus side she is just fabulous with Henry and cant do enough to help.

Henry is brilliant. Feeds every 3 hours sometimes 4 so cant complain too much. Si has gone into work for a bit today and going in for the day tomorrow, dont really need him here so cant split the time up over longer. He is a director so he pretty much does whatever, which is nice.

Planning to get away in the caravan at the end of the month for August bank holiday.

Fab, so far so good.

Si went to work this morning, got up and fed H at 6.30am, put him back down, made Si's lunch, then E got up so got her up and dressed packed Si off and managed to have :coffee: then H woke so held him and managed to feed E!!! Pretty impressed with my self. If it stays this easy (which it wont) then it will be a breeze but I am not holding my breath.

Hows tricks with you? xxx

Im ok, still holding out my midwife came yesterday to do my birthplan and said she doesnt think I'll go to duedate but Im not holding my breath. Still bleeding on and off but hospital have now said if its just a bit they dont need me to go in as they arent concerned anymore. gits :( Oh well not long and I should have my baby :)

ahh my feet hurt! Started painting the letter's and number's, but had to have a sit down, my feet hurt, and I kept getting all breathless and having to stop 2lean against the chest of draw's to try get my breath back. Got a lot of pressure low aswel :( so decided a cuppa tea and Jeremy Kyle is in order, until it's time to do tea :)

I'v not seen Mercy on since last night! Hope everything is ok with her and bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->