****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good luck Csunshine and Carolyn! :hugs:

Eoz & MrsP it's good to see you hanging around with us! So happy things are going well with your little ones.

DH made me spend part of yesterday worrying.... I was getting a lot of belly tightening, some period pains and nausea. I didn't think it was anything but he just started ready the labour and birth section of one of our books so he started asking questions and wanted me to time my contractions! Anyway, it was nothing but he had me going for a bit. My tummy still doesn't feel great and I am pretty much constantly getting BHs when I walk around but I think it is just baby (and my body) getting ready, nothing too exciting.

Full term tomorrow! :happydance: And this is my last week at work which is perfect because I am struggling through this week already.

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Not sure if this is where to announe, but baby Micah is here! Born July 21st, 3:13am, at 36.3 weeks, weighing 6lbs11oz. :happydance:

helloooo ladies..

guess who is dilated :thumbup: not quite 2cm :blush: but its better than nothing right?! so... heres hoping im heading in the right direction... :happydance:

Im not sure if the baby will come or i will fall to pieces first haha!!

My brother just took me for a drive over some bumpy roads haha and is determined this baby has to arrive before he heads back to London on thursday night!! She better get a move on!

How is everyone? any news on Philly and did anyone find Mercy??

Mumma, how did MW go? xxx

helloooo ladies..

guess who is dilated :thumbup: not quite 2cm :blush: but its better than nothing right?! so... heres hoping im heading in the right direction... :happydance:

Im not sure if the baby will come or i will fall to pieces first haha!!

My brother just took me for a drive over some bumpy roads haha and is determined this baby has to arrive before he heads back to London on thursday night!! She better get a move on!

How is everyone? any news on Philly and did anyone find Mercy??

Mumma, how did MW go? xxx

Hope she come's soon for you!!

There's a huge bump in the road near my MIL's that my mum's mate say's she's going to keep taking me over when it get's close to my due date..I think she just want's an excuse to go over it really, seeing as she like's it!

hello ladies. Just got back from my Dr. appointment, he decided to check and see how things were progressing!! YaY!!

I am already 2 cm dialated....and my cervix is thinning??? is that right??? He said he doesn't think it will be much longer now...as it being my third pregnancy and the other two were born earlier and fast!!

Yay!!

hello ladies. Just got back from my Dr. appointment, he decided to check and see how things were progressing!! YaY!!

I am already 2 cm dialated....and my cervix is thinning??? is that right??? He said he doesn't think it will be much longer now...as it being my third pregnancy and the other two were born earlier and fast!!

Yay!!

:happydance: That's great news hun. xx

Yay!!

Awesome!!! When were your other two born? I am just wondering because my first was 38 weeks, and my second was 37 weeks.

hey girls !!

well im booked in for saturday morning !!!! i have to call at 7.30 !!!!!!!!! to find out whether its ok to go in n what time.....

had a sweep.... midwife said cervix is forward and open... she said 1-2cms so nothing major, baby really low tho. heart beat good, blood pressure still up.....

she said... after the sweep... 'right now go home n be really nice to the man in doors' hmmmmmmm dont think theres much chance in that lol x

i dont think the sweeps gunna work, so we'll see.... x

pic of me today.... 38+3

Attachments

• Photo 691.jpg
    Photo 691.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 5
Mumma, how'd it go with your sweep??
Lou, TENS class was good, they explained how it worked (which I kinda knew already), and how to put it on, then we tried it on our arms to see what it felt like!! Jacob sounds like he's growing up fast then! And yay for 38 weeks!
Lliena, I was induced overdue last time and don't remember noticing any reduced movement...
Flutter, good news on the money, and hope the physio goes well for your mum!
Foosh, enjoy your last week at work!!
Angie, congratulations!
Lovin_it, yay for dilated and effacing!!

As for us,nice swim this morning, TENS class, McDs for lunch since I didn't have Chalrotte with me :) Came home and she was asleep at my parents, so I got a nap too :)
Have been plaing with the bubble machine outside and watching some Nina and the Neurons now :) As for baby, still wriggling, no sign of anything happening any time soon...

Just texted Nik (Mercy) and she's fine, just very busy today, says she'll updated when Riley is in bed :)

ooo All the August babies are starting to come so quick now!!!
Maybe I should get my bag ready incase I start anytime soon!..I can hope right?
Worked out earlier, that if I actually went by the date of my last period, i'd be 37+ week's now!
Well best get tea started. Speak to you all soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->