My symptoms
Itchy boobs
Very thirsty
Sore boobs have calmed down but still cant be squashed
Some occassional pokes and pains in my groin
very emotional
Itchy skin

My OH is convinced nothing is growing anymore which is not great for my PMA

I am SO proud of myself!!! I ate my dinner and actually managed to keep it down lol.
My Ms (or should it be MORNING NOON AND NIGHT sickness) has been horrendous the past few days so i am so glad to have finally eaten something and managed to keep it in heeheehee small things make ya happy hey when you're pregnant.

Saying that I guess i shouldnt speak too soon lol.
I am still anxiously waitin on my scan on thursday to see if bubs is growin as it should be! So keeping everything crossed.
Hugs to all x x ]
Nik x x

ooo P.s.

My symptoms so far
* huge boobies
* horrid sickness all the flippin time
* achey tummy
* SUPER sleepy
* tingling nipples
* crying like a baby at the sillyest things
* being snappy at my poor hubby ( lol he can handle it )

Mercy, MS is a great sign that the bean is doing well! :thumbup:

I am thinkin that hun! and in my last post I must have spoke too soon As i just threw up my dinner lol TYPICAL .
I will not moan about symptoms!!! I am definately feeling that they are increasing so thats giving me hope that bean is growin nicely in there,

thanks hun x :hugs:

any time doll!
I havn't had any symptoms. Even today i had to remind myself to not to use cleaner as it could hurt the bean :dohh: im not asking for MS by any means but sometimes it would be nice to be reassured with a symptoms or two.

I've been pretty good so far, but I'm still early at 5 weeks 1 day today. I hope for lots of symptoms soon though!

I've got symptoms a-go-go, want some of mine Guppy?

*hands over a choice of constipation, gagging while brushing teeth, sense of smell strong enough to smell a smoker a block away, ability to cry hysterically at the flick of a switch, and diarohhea. Take your pick!!!*

well i guess i never thought of it that way. I either have constipation or diarehha- no happy middle. I have a sense of smell like no other, and i get dizzy....but those dont bother me nearly as much. Thank God LOL
Sometimes its just scary for me because i miscarried last time and the date they gave me that the bean stopped growing was when my symptoms stopped.

Ahh ok... :hugs: well at least this time they haven't started and then stopped! They just haven't started yet, so each pregnancy is different!!! xx

I will give you girls some of mine! Jetters we are very much in the same boat! I have sore boobies that hurt more when I wear a bra, cramping off and on, ms that comes and goes some days, back ache, tired, diarrhea every couple of days. Oh and my nose has been partially blocked since I found out and i am not sick.

Today ms has been on the DL I just hope it stays that way it seems to be lessening each day but then the odd day it comes back full force.

Good to hear Kelly9 maybe my m/s will ease up before 14 weeks. That would be a treat. But if not that's ok too.

I'm new to the site and would love to be added to the Aug 2010 thread. I am due August 8th :thumbup:

Pretty, I want mine to go away, I can't handle it much longer but I'm kinda a wuss and being pukey sick is my least favorite thing.

OMG I just got my third box! Yippee!!!!

Sometimes its just scary for me because i miscarried last time and the date they gave me that the bean stopped growing was when my symptoms stopped.

Same here Guppy, I'm just hoping that the stronger symptoms mean that pip is extra sticky, I'm sure the ms/all day sickness, tiredness and constipation are worse this time... :cloud9::haha:

I'm hoping the lack of symptoms doesn't mean the bean isn't extra sticky!

I'm sorry wannabemamma, I didn't mean it to read harsh, from what I have read lack of symptoms is good and doesn't mean anything... :flower:
... I guess after last time it is just heaps more reasurring for me... if I had no symptoms I would have already gotten myself several scans (even though they don't necessarily change things further down the line)...

I'm sat at work feeling horrendous, gone off most food and the smell of some mans aftershave on the train into work this morning almost made me puke lol! Plus the stomach - I feel like I'm clogged up most of the time (TMI!). I'm relieved that symptoms mean hopefully little bean is strong etc but at the same time not sure how I'm gonna get through the next 6 weeks or so of this especially at work when can't tell anyone!

One thing my mother suggested to eat which I'm finding really does help is arrowroot biscuits (Rich Tea to us in UK) so I'm finding when I feel nauseaous nibbling on one of those does help and gives bit of energy too. A slice of ginger in hot water also meant to be good so if you haven't already - try those x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->