****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

ooo All the August babies are starting to come so quick now!!!
Maybe I should get my bag ready incase I start anytime soon!..I can hope right?
Worked out earlier, that if I actually went by the date of my last period, i'd be 37+ week's now!
Well best get tea started. Speak to you all soon :) x

Ashton was on time not 19 days early i always said july 16h so he was overcooked|! get bag ready my girl!

Infact I would be about 38week's now if we was going on my last period! Because I thought I was 13+2 when I had my first scan (going by my last period) but I was only 10+2, the whole way through my pregnancy up until my 20week scan I was convinced I was further on then the scan said, but when they got the same date at my 20week scan I figured 31st must be it and not the 11th.
I'v been and asked my dad for one of his bag's so I can get it packed this week :)
Got one of dad's workers coming tomorrow to paint nursery ceiling and dinning room ceiling...figured it was easy to pay someone to come and do it, then cause more arguement's with Mike bugging him to do it!
my pelvic (is that right name? :S) bone's are hurting tonight :/

Head is down then!!

No secret unless you wan tto borrow 4 kids and run around from 6:30am till 9:30pm at night with odd wake up call in the wee hours! Ironing,cooking,cleaning school runs,train journeys etc.Surprised Ashton didnt fall out although he nearly did lol

My 1st son me and the then husband had a quickie at half ten my plug came at half 11.Labour started at 2 pm.Guess I'm lucky lol

Moggymay where are ya hun xxxxx

yummmm doritos... don't remember anything before or after that! :rofl: :drool:

Kidding, Nik good that your MW doesn't have her head up her ass like that doc! Not sure about the oil though I have heard of it (only on BnB tho).

Lou- I haven't craved anything sweet with this one on board, only savoury, salty or sour! I keep getting kicked in the ribs and have had my bladder bounced on and punched! :haha: Starting to get really uncomfortable!

Head is down then!!

No secret unless you wan tto borrow 4 kids and run around from 6:30am till 9:30pm at night with odd wake up call in the wee hours! Ironing,cooking,cleaning school runs,train journeys etc.Surprised Ashton didnt fall out although he nearly did lol

My 1st son me and the then husband had a quickie at half ten my plug came at half 11.Labour started at 2 pm.Guess I'm lucky lol

Moggymay where are ya hun xxxxx

Is the head down bit at me? If so, he was head down 2week's ago, so his head best still be down lol I have a feeling he's further down if he is, because I feel different.

Ooh I didn't know that Mercy - I'm out on a shopping trip after MW tomorrow so will have a look! Going to ASDA to stock up seeing as their baby event has now started, need another safety gate and want to get lots of bits while I can.

Of course Olly wants to be there cos of you Mumma!!! At least you might be able to :sex: get things started. Hope you have a productive night :haha:

Its official...I can't move. Oh well.:dohh:

sweep didnt hurt me..... heels together hands under your bum...... i was cringing just at the embarressment of it x

urgh its awful... i defuzzed n my bits looked sooooo swollen i was really embarressed she didnt care at all lol x

Just dropping in to let you know I had my baby girl on friday 23rd July weighing 5lbs 130z. I had to be induced after getting pre eclemcia and had a very quick 4 hour labour from start to finish.

Just dropping in to let you know I had my baby girl on friday 23rd July weighing 5lbs 130z. I had to be induced after getting pre eclemcia and had a very quick 4 hour labour from start to finish.

Congrats hun xx

congratulations hun :cloud9:

Hope you are both doing well :hugs: xx

congrats :hugs:

HUGE congrats hunny x x

Congratulations! Hope you and baby are ok!!

LilFooshFoosh I'm just a fat gannet and any excuse while I can, cause once baby arrives its rabbit food for me! Ha ha! Definately agree on the drool icon too - I think they should also have a pregnant lady doing the 'wahoo' dance too!

Carolyn I can't stop laughing at 'Assume position':haha: its really made me chuckle!

I just, very nearly got stuck in the bath...:blush: I was NOT staying in there to be rescued by anyone! Mental note from me to me - do NOT have a bath when home alone! I'd rather stink.

How is everyone tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"