****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats! They are beautiful pics!!

Jasmak, how are you feeling? I hope you manage to get some sleep........... Thinking of you

Congrats! They are beautiful pics!!

Jasmak, how are you feeling? I hope you manage to get some sleep........... Thinking of you

Still on here...went to bed but was ravenous hungry...so got up and had two pieces of whole grain toast, with jam, two pieces of chicken, and a bowl of Cherrios with milk?!!! Crazy! I am still getting them, but not bothering to time them. They are just uncomfortable. I feel like she is literally in my vajajay too. Nights like this, I wonder how long it will be. Earlier today, I thought I would make it to my section...now I have NO IDEA.

:happydance: Csun, he is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

:hugs: JASMAK, sounds like babys on a growth spurt before she comes out!Hope you're ok this morning!

Good morning everyone! Hope you, bumps and babies are ok? Jacob and I feel like superwoman this morning with everything I've done already! Midwife later today and getting all my bits and bobs done.

Have fun x

Csunshine congratulation's! :)

Jasmak I hope this is the start of something for you1 :D

Well only been up an hour and already cleaned downstair's! Just got to hoover. Going to be completly bored to day because I can't do the nursery until painter as painted ceiling in there....maybe I could get him to paint that ceiling first... then I can get hooved up up there to.
Hope you ladies are all well x

good morning everyone !!

AAAHHHHHHHHWWWWW HES GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THE NAME !!!!!!! LOVE IT. congrats x

well no induving of the bubba went n here last night... woke up in a good mood tho coz my maternity grant finally came through !! so im buying ellas bday prezzies !!! yay

jas - go for a nice long walk !!!

im cancelling all my appointments for today - im in too much of a good mood for someone to ruin it with legal rubbish haha x

Just dropping in to let you know I had my baby girl on friday 23rd July weighing 5lbs 130z. I had to be induced after getting pre eclemcia and had a very quick 4 hour labour from start to finish.

Congratulations!!! Glad you had a quick labour!

hey girls !!

well im booked in for saturday morning !!!! i have to call at 7.30 !!!!!!!!! to find out whether its ok to go in n what time.....

had a sweep.... midwife said cervix is forward and open... she said 1-2cms so nothing major, baby really low tho. heart beat good, blood pressure still up.....

she said... after the sweep... 'right now go home n be really nice to the man in doors' hmmmmmmm dont think theres much chance in that lol x

i dont think the sweeps gunna work, so we'll see.... x

pic of me today.... 38+3

You have a cute bump! Yay about Saturday! I am booked in for this Friday! I am nervous!

Good luck!!!!

Awwwwwww congrats to all the new mummys, I am sooooo jealous!

Had some pretty intense tightenings last night, but turned out to be nothing AGAIN lol

On the up side my SIL had a little boy yesterday, even though we had to find out on facebook! Long story short but I just broke the news to MIL, who had no idea, called her son (babies daddy) and he didnt know either! So now I feel like a massive ass and wish I hadnt opened my great big mouth!

Anyhoooo off out for the day with my 3 gorgeous monsters, time to kick start things in the right direction and walk my ever increasing ass off!

mordino - friday !!!!!!!! yay how exciting !!!!!! bless us x

Jealous of you both :/ I decided last night I really want to meet him now!!
Last month, I was like...oh shit what are we doing i'm not ready for kid's he need's to stay in there. I'll never cope and we cant afford it!

Well im bored now! painter's here, so I cant really do much more then I already have.
just rang insurence to see how much it would be to put my partner on my car insurence and it would be an extra £45 a month....which I guess isn't to bad for a new driver on a newish car. Don't think we can afford that tho...we'll see.

Hello ladies would like to introduce you to Oaklee Archer Wurtz born today at 12:54pm weighing 7lbs 6oz 19 1/2 inches long we are doing great, but am very tired.
View attachment 102864

View attachment 102865

View attachment 102866

View attachment 102867

Hope this worked!

Congrats hun, what a cutie x x x LOVE the name too x x

I'm not mentioning to hubby yet...but, I am getting contractions again. The pressure down there is so intense. Please don't mention on my FB yet...going to go to bed...hopefully they go away.

How you doin today chick x x

good morning everyone !!

AAAHHHHHHHHWWWWW HES GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THE NAME !!!!!!! LOVE IT. congrats x

well no induving of the bubba went n here last night... woke up in a good mood tho coz my maternity grant finally came through !! so im buying ellas bday prezzies !!! yay

jas - go for a nice long walk !!!

im cancelling all my appointments for today - im in too much of a good mood for someone to ruin it with legal rubbish haha x

Morning hun!
ENJOY the shopping x have a fab day x

:wave: Lovely ladies x x x x
Hope we're all ok today!
Had a fab nights sleep, didnt wake for a pee till 4am, then half 4, then 5.20 then 6 tho haha! but straight back to sleep in between! and Riley didnt stir untill almost 9!!! yey!!!!

Hubby is home later today so no more scaryness that i will pop without him here!
Although the army are talking about sending him away to teach on a course when he is supposed to be on paternity leave"!!! grrrr! not liking that idea!!! but he is talking with his boss today so we'll see! :growlmad::growlmad:

I am feelin pretty good tho, bubs has had mega hiccups this morning and feels like he or she is head banging me as low as it can get haha!
walking to mums and tots with Riley and my girlies so should be a fab morning x x

hugs to all xx x x x xx Nikki xx x x x xx

csunshine how lovely and i also love the name :cloud9::hugs:

mumma what do you mean he might not want to it's his duty as fob lol my hubby said he wasn't it the mood once so i got physical gave him a quick slap and told him no wasn't an answer i was about to take he laughed to hard when i got out my naughty side :blush: don't ask just give it lol

babyfrance good luck with mw hunny i've just rang for an appointment they said have you seen mw before errrr yep it's for 39 weeks she did say she'd been told off for not asking and some first time mommies had gone for mw app when thye hadn't got booked in ......i agree they should ask how the heck are first time mommies gonna know where to go the isn't a booklet at conception lol

jasmak i agree hunny go for a walk up hills is good it helps baby to slide down or circling your hips or swaying then side to side if you have no time for walk hopefully you'll be next baba born:winkwink:

hug's to everyone else i so want my baba now gonna go for a walk later but got loads on first puppy has her 2nd injections this morning then i better clean my pit of a house before hubby get's home what a crap best mate am i i forgot my besssie mates birthday and her daughters i phoned her last night to say sorry and the wasn't an excuse just my bloody mush brain ....thankfully she was fine about it but it's so unlike me please please baba come on so i can think straight again:wacko:

It's 3am here ladies...and no more contractions. Funnily enough, I had a bout of diarrhea around midnight...I am thinking that was what all the fuss was for, so I am really glad I didn't tell hubby. But, now I up, and WIDE AWAKE. I hate sleep, or sleeptime, rather. I hate how I can't sleep, or if I do manage to get some, I wake up in pain from my hips/back/leg cramps or get up to pee...and I am just so TIRED. Anyways, like I said, it's 3am here...so just got up rather than trying to lay there, uncomfortable, not sleeping...but no more contractions anyways...which is good, I guess...although I am personally physically ready to have her out! I just want to her hurry up and be ready and come out now.

Morning ladies!

Feeling ok today apart from being really irritbale with everything and everyone dunno why though? Its not like I have a reason! Oh well just need to suck it up and get on with it!

Hope eveyones ok x

Morning ladies!

Feeling ok today apart from being really irritbale with everything and everyone dunno why though? Its not like I have a reason! Oh well just need to suck it up and get on with it!

Hope eveyones ok x

:hugs: Does a nine month pregnant lady need a reason?! Hells no! Be grouchy girl! It is our RIGHT. lol

ergh that's my relaxing morning out the window!

my dad's come to trim our hedge down, not height wise, just the edge's...the hedge he put in before I was even born.
Now we've always had a dispute over the hedge with next door, because its bang on the boundry they claim it's their's, but in any case, we are allowed to trim it down on our side aslong as we give them the trimming's back. Right?
Anyway they just come out and had ago at him! Telling him to be careful because he was cutting into the height (he wasn't he was just trimming the side's down, just higher you go further in it is). anyway it's ended in next door going and ringing the police to report my dad, so I burst out laughing and told them if they want to do thing's that way i'll be quick to ring the police when they are banging and shouting at gone midnight!
And they tried saying we wasn't so innocent with noise as we was just as bad :S While living at this house...my OH worked night's at first so I could hardly make load's of noise on my own, then he was up at 5 in a morning, so we was both in bed for 9, and now we are in bed for 10 and trying to sleep for 11!
Apparently there on about when we was banging on the wall at half 4...which was to get them to turn their car alarm off that had been going for half an hour :/

Sorry ranted abit!

ergh that's my relaxing morning out the window!

my dad's come to trim our hedge down, not height wise, just the edge's...the hedge he put in before I was even born.
Now we've always had a dispute over the hedge with next door, because its bang on the boundry they claim it's their's, but in any case, we are allowed to trim it down on our side aslong as we give them the trimming's back. Right?
Anyway they just come out and had ago at him! Telling him to be careful because he was cutting into the height (he wasn't he was just trimming the side's down, just higher you go further in it is). anyway it's ended in next door going and ringing the police to report my dad, so I burst out laughing and told them if they want to do thing's that way i'll be quick to ring the police when they are banging and shouting at gone midnight!
And they tried saying we wasn't so innocent with noise as we was just as bad :S While living at this house...my OH worked night's at first so I could hardly make load's of noise on my own, then he was up at 5 in a morning, so we was both in bed for 9, and now we are in bed for 10 and trying to sleep for 11!
Apparently there on about when we was banging on the wall at half 4...which was to get them to turn their car alarm off that had been going for half an hour :/

Sorry ranted abit!

sounds like they are grasping at straws with the whole "you make noise too" bit. What a waste of a police officer's time. Surely they didn't come out about a hedge, did they???

well iv had non knock at my door just yet! I think he went inside really to make sure he was right in what he was saying over legal stuff. Threatend my dad with a solicitor now aswel :D
I wouldn't mind their noise if it wasn't every night, and that loud that my other neighbour can hear it.
My mum never got on with them when she lived here, I think they have a thing about not liking our family, and all we have ever done is cut a blooming hedge down at the side's so it's not sticking out all over our garden! If it was up to me, i'd have the hedge out and 6ft fencing all the way down the garden, then they could go buy their own hedge and stick it where they wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->