****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

That's why I shower now! Tho I may be tempted with a long soak tomorrow night. mike can pull me out if I get stuck! Last time I had one, I was like a dam when I pulled the plug! Bath emptied infront of me, but behind me it was still full!!

Just dropping in to let you know I had my baby girl on friday 23rd July weighing 5lbs 130z. I had to be induced after getting pre eclemcia and had a very quick 4 hour labour from start to finish.

Congratulations! Hope you and baby are ok!!

LilFooshFoosh I'm just a fat gannet and any excuse while I can, cause once baby arrives its rabbit food for me! Ha ha! Definately agree on the drool icon too - I think they should also have a pregnant lady doing the 'wahoo' dance too!

Carolyn I can't stop laughing at 'Assume position':haha: its really made me chuckle!

I just, very nearly got stuck in the bath...:blush: I was NOT staying in there to be rescued by anyone! Mental note from me to me - do NOT have a bath when home alone! I'd rather stink.

How is everyone tonight?

haha it wasnt my midwife but she was brilliant!! i hope she is there when im in labour! i was waiting for her to tell me to brace myself!! :haha:

I got stuck in the bath the week i was diagnosed with spd... i sat crying for 20mins before managing to pull myself out :cry:

Im just sat watching BB, going to get some much needed sleep :D :hugs::kiss:

I dont bath now unless mat is home to haul me out haha! he gets all the glam jobs!
I think its just hit me!!! I am having a baby!!!! and its due in 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit!!!!

haha! mini panick attack but in a good way i think! lol.
the good old pelvic pain and aches are here again, getting lower backache tonight but am chosing to ignore it untill mat is home tomorrow. lol. then it can feel free to turn into whatever it likes haha!

Congratulations scq09!!

Don't know what else I just read! Mumma, crossed posts with you earlier, didn't realise you had induction date - wow!

Put DD to bed, and lay down for 10 mins til DH got home from work, and woke up 2 hours later! So now I'm full of beans! Watching South Park which I love!!

I'm off to bed ladie's :) Got nothing to do tomorrow :( Got someone coming to paint a couple of ceilings for me and the stair's banister...so can only really clean 2 room's and can't paint in nursery :( Think i'll get everything ready for my hospital bag! Then I just need a bag to put it all in..

I've not had a bath for so long but started to get some strange pains and stupidly my sister told me to have one! And I bloody listened! :dohh:

Sounds like MW is fun, Carolyn!

Does anyone know how Phillys and Csun are getting on? :shrug:

Going to get a brew me thinks and waddle/crawl to bed :sleep:! Midwife in the morning! :happydance:

See you tomorrow x

well done and congrats to all momma's with baba's:hugs:

i'm soooooooooo fed up now i want my baba has turned and 3 people today:hugs: have told me i'm huge i can't see it but will admit i am bigger ass is sticking right outnow lol but i did tell then all it's the chinese food :blush: gonna be off to bed now

oh mumma get it on hunny let your man hug :winkwink: it out of you lol

aaahhhhhhh i wish !! haha im in a really good mood tonight !! could be tempted to DTD haha dunno if he would............ lol x

Csunshine has had her little man Oaklee!!!!! I don't know much else though!

Congrats scq!

Congrats scq and csunshine!!!!! xoxox

HWM: I also love South Park!!! haha I thought I was the only one! (well hubby likes it too :))

Hello ladies would like to introduce you to Oaklee Archer Wurtz born today at 12:54pm weighing 7lbs 6oz 19 1/2 inches long we are doing great, but am very tired.
Oaklee's Arrival 004.jpg

Oaklee's Arrival 002.jpg

Oaklee's Arrival 008.jpg

Oaklee's Arrival 005.jpg

Hope this worked!

I'm not mentioning to hubby yet...but, I am getting contractions again. The pressure down there is so intense. Please don't mention on my FB yet...going to go to bed...hopefully they go away.

Congrats CSunshine he is gorgeous! :friends:

Jasmak - take it easy but if they carry on off to the hospital with you :hugs:

Everyone else :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g