****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Just had message from Philly on facebook:

"Had the worst induction ever! Didn't have him till 9.49am this morning. weighing 7lb 4 we have called him Peter Joseph x "

Congrats hun :D

Firstly I want to start by saying huge congrats to everyone that has had their beautiful babies already hope you are all doing well & good luck to all you other girls now waiting:happydance:.

Sorry I have not been updating here just kind of feel out of place as my circumstances are slightly different than the rest of you girls but just wanted to let you know our little man will be born by c-section on the 26/08 (thats if he doent decide to make an appearance before) cant wait to meet him :cloud9:

xx

Congrats Philly darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wannabmum hey hun :hugs:

Congrats Philly!!!! Sooo many August babies being born now, I love it!!!

Hi wannabmum :hugs:

Congratulation's Philly!!

Ok so next door really did ring the police...but they didn't come to see me so I guess they got told there's nothing they can do :)

Congrats Csunshine & Philly!!! Gorgeous names.

:hugs: wannabmum, we all have different circumstances. Don't be shy. :flower:
Lucky you to know when(ish) bubs will be coming round.... I know if I make it to the 23rd (every crossed I don't!!) I will be induced but other than that it's anytime between now and then. I told DH last night "That's it!! Our eviction process starts tonight!" and he just laughed and said he was prepared to do his part... :haha: Poor man went from :sex: all the time, to every so often and now it's going to be all the time again.

Congratulations to Csun and Philly!! Lovely pics sun, can't wait to hear all about it Philly, just sorry for you it was so long and drawn out. Hope you and your new wee man are home soon!
Jasmak, hope you're feeling OK?
Mordino, exciting for your induction on Friday!
Claire weird about your SIL, how come baby's daddy didn't even know!?
Lliena thanks for keeping us updated on Philly!
Wannab, don't be shy about posting :) Especially onice you've have your boy in your arms, we'll all stick together in Baby Club I reckon :)

So does that make 19 babies now? I'm losing count!

As for us, wellbeen to play parkthis morning and managed to avoid the rain which is good!! Charlotte snoozing now and I'll have a little lie down too :)
Had a call from the physio dept and my TENS machine is ready to collect - yay!! So I@ll get it when I go up anyway on Friday :)

Just pricing up a pedicure and bikini wax to book in for Friday too when Charlotte is at childminders... so dear - and so confusing with all these waxing options - basic, high, brazilian, hollywood! Had to get one of the beauticians to explain it all to me!

Congratulations to Csun and Philly!! Lovely pics sun, can't wait to hear all about it Philly, just sorry for you it was so long and drawn out. Hope you and your new wee man are home soon!
Jasmak, hope you're feeling OK?
Mordino, exciting for your induction on Friday!
Claire weird about your SIL, how come baby's daddy didn't even know!?
Lliena thanks for keeping us updated on Philly!
Wannab, don't be shy about posting :) Especially onice you've have your boy in your arms, we'll all stick together in Baby Club I reckon :)

So does that make 19 babies now? I'm losing count!

As for us, wellbeen to play parkthis morning and managed to avoid the rain which is good!! Charlotte snoozing now and I'll have a little lie down too :)
Had a call from the physio dept and my TENS machine is ready to collect - yay!! So I@ll get it when I go up anyway on Friday :)

Just pricing up a pedicure and bikini wax to book in for Friday too when Charlotte is at childminders... so dear - and so confusing with all these waxing options - basic, high, brazilian, hollywood! Had to get one of the beauticians to explain it all to me!

Stuff getting waxed down there :/
I'm such a wimp :)

I normally Nair it (or similar) but can't see what I'm at!! Want to be neat and tidy for delivery :blush:

I can't remember last time I did anything down there since getting pregnant!
My midwife will just have to cope with it, Im sure they have seen it before :thumbup:

I have been getting DH to keep it neat for me although maybe I should get him to try the Nair stuff, might be a little easier for him. He is paranoid that he will nick me, which I don't mind because it means he is slow and careful!! I have gotten it waxed a few times before but I'm worried it is going to hurt waaaayyyy more and I don't wanna bother with that. Let me know how it goes Lucy, I might change my mind if it's not too bad.

yay on being full term!
I think I tried nair on my leg's and it didn't work...or maybe it was imac(sp) then again knowing me ill have done it wrong.

Someone said, (dont know if its true or not.........) that if you need a c section, the mw will dry razor you, i dont want that. lol

As soon as the pains start i will be in the shower, shaving everything :D

hmm I might attempted to do something with it these next few week's...just seem's to be so much effort! Bad enough trying to shave my leg's.

i know its such an effort to do anything like that, how i wish it was winter, and i could let it all grow to keep me warm, lmao

Congrats Philly!!

Congrats lilfooshfoosh on being full term :D

OK, for those who are thinking of getting waxed. I did this with my son, the day before he came actually. Anyways, it was HORRIBLY painful. It was so sensitive down there. I am going to Nair it this time, I think. I think I will pick some up today.

omg i 'nair'ed yesterday before my appointment - warning,.... its smells funny made me feel all embarressed like it was me it was the stuff i swear lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->