****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I've used it once before on my legs and I remember the funny smell, so I believe you! Danielle I also seem to think it didn't work too well but it's worth a shot.

omg i 'nair'ed yesterday before my appointment - warning,.... its smells funny made me feel all embarressed like it was me it was the stuff i swear lol x

OMG never thought of that!! It does stink! lol

Yeah, I have used it before and its honks!

Razor it will be in the shower

I had it done on due date last time round I think... I'm booked in for Friday anyway... this time I was offered basic, californian and brazilian!! She said I didn't need to to decide until I got there though and she'd show me what each would entail!! I figure it hurts like buggery anyway, so can't be much worse now! Last wax was end of March, so rather overgrown :blush: I'd rather be hair free than end up with a dry shave and a bic in event of emergency section!! Mumma, smell of all that nair and imac stuff is rank isn't it!

congrats philly!!! sorry it was a aweful induction....hope all is well now!! :hugs:

----------> I usually just use an electric hair trimmer now....I stand in the mirror or sit on the bed with a mirror and try to shave away...lol...its not a pretty sight!!

AFM.........Baby girl is wiggling and moving like crazy today...and it HURTS!! I am glad I can feel her little wiggles and elbows...but man its getting painful at times...I feel as though my back is gonna break in two!! Have a good day ladies!!

Congratulations to Csun and Philly!! Lovely pics sun, can't wait to hear all about it Philly, just sorry for you it was so long and drawn out. Hope you and your new wee man are home soon!
Jasmak, hope you're feeling OK?
Mordino, exciting for your induction on Friday!
Claire weird about your SIL, how come baby's daddy didn't even know!?
Lliena thanks for keeping us updated on Philly!
Wannab, don't be shy about posting :) Especially onice you've have your boy in your arms, we'll all stick together in Baby Club I reckon :)

So does that make 19 babies now? I'm losing count!

As for us, wellbeen to play parkthis morning and managed to avoid the rain which is good!! Charlotte snoozing now and I'll have a little lie down too :)
Had a call from the physio dept and my TENS machine is ready to collect - yay!! So I@ll get it when I go up anyway on Friday :)

Just pricing up a pedicure and bikini wax to book in for Friday too when Charlotte is at childminders... so dear - and so confusing with all these waxing options - basic, high, brazilian, hollywood! Had to get one of the beauticians to explain it all to me!

I have no idea! My OH is from a very strange family lol
People always ask me why we arent married (been together for 14 years) and that is my reason, I dont mind being associated my him and my children, anything more legal and I think id crack up lol

do u think my OH would mind me using his electric shaver....

what he doesn't know....won't hurt him....lol.....

Its not the closest shave in the world...but hey....atleast I feel more confident and less like a "cave woman" down there.... I'm not saying the au natural look isn't good for some...its just not for me....

One word of advice.......just be careful...sometimes the electric shavers pinch a little bit!! So go slow...lol. :hugs:

lol I was messing, he'd kill me if he even thought i'd used it lmao.
Might wind him up when he's eaten his tea and tell him I used it.

Just dont tell him!

Hope everyone has had a good day so far

Have any of you had period pains? is this a sign of labour? *wishful thinking* They only last for about 30 secs, but it a dull period pain ache, wasnt sure if it was anything or not

lol I was messing, he'd kill me if he even thought i'd used it lmao.
Might wind him up when he's eaten his tea and tell him I used it.

be even better if you told him whilst eating dinner :haha:

Thats how lovely I am............lol

I got some period pain's week's ago, and they have started to get stronger lately.

Have any of you had period pains? is this a sign of labour? *wishful thinking* They only last for about 30 secs, but it a dull period pain ache, wasnt sure if it was anything or not

Ive had them a couple times but they have never lasted for long and rarely do they occur. TMI: ive noticed that i get them for a couple minutes prior to having a loose BM (not diarrhea though) or passing gas :blush:

Ive had them a couple times but they have never lasted for long and rarely do they occur. TMI: ive noticed that i get them for a couple minutes prior to having a loose BM (not diarrhea though) or passing gas :blush:

yes, this was me last night! But, when I went into labour last week, it felt almost the same, except in my back too...and much more painful, and of course, they were consistent...so, they COULD be something.

I got swore at...
Oh I so wish I had £30!! I want this :(
https://www.elc.co.uk/Blossom-Farm-Sit-Me-Up-Cosy/120539,default,pd.html
it turn's into this for before he's sitting

yes, this was me last night! But, when I went into labour last week, it felt almost the same, except in my back too...and much more painful, and of course, they were consistent...so, they COULD be something.

Sweet! :yipee: I hope it was something then! lol i just want my bubs haha

I got swore at...
Oh I so wish I had £30!! I want this :(
it turn's into this for before he's sitting

We have one from last time around but you can pick em up on ebay and they wash brilliantly! Also try the galt playnest or playnests in general as Mothercare do one as do Argos. If I had to choose just one it would be the galt playnest - brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->