****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I was thinking of booking in for a wax!!! I have done it myself in the past with supprising success lol! but i cant even see whats down there at the min, let aone wax it! haha!

I am TOTALLY exhausted tonight! eurrrgh!!!
and I am having terrible pains in my "bits!" feels like its swelling or something! Not a nice feeling I have to say! but my hip pain has eased tonight so its a case of swings and roundabouts i guess! lol!

i'm very swollen down below - makes the waxing an even scarier prospect!!
Tried the old perineal massage last night, anyone else given that a whirl? Could barely reach!

I have thought about the perineal meassage as I had a bad tear with Riley! what oil do u use? I have plain olive oil and some almond oil too. was thinkin i might giv it a try. anything is worth a go if it avoids stitches again

I cant imagine getting a wax whilst this swollen if Im honest.....ouch!! Just gonna get OH to tidy me up I think :) Do any of you seem to lose more of your plug/have more discharge when you get strong braxton hicks?

Oh and im 38 weeks today :happydance:

I have had some brown discharge today lliena, and with mine, I find that if I have been for a toilet trip(no2), or if BH's have been strong, then the discharge gets much more copious!
Not sure if its necessarliy plug, as the last lot i lost was like jelly and this is more like stringy discharge but it deffo increases when there's more pressure down there!

Off to the oncall OB this afternoon and for another non-stress test. How annoying. I want my OB back (he's back next week). I loathe this one. Cleaned my house from top to bottom...I wonder how long it will remain clean for. My husband is like a tornado.

haven't lost any plug so don't know!
I used an EPO capsule opened up...

All this labour symptom spotting brings me back to my TTC days :haha:

:rofl: haha i literally looked back at my TTC Journal the other night. I did symptom spotting every day after Ov. until my BFP! :blush: the thought crossed my mind to do the same with my pregnancy journal haha

Lollip0p thats how my last labour started...9 months pregnant, been induced 2 hours earlier and I waddled to the midwife complaining of bad period pains and could I have something please. It NEVER occurred to me that I hadn't had one for 9 months! STUPID - yes I think so. Anyway, about an hour later my waters went! Fingers crossed for you!

Philly:yipee: Congratulations!!!!!! Well done you x

Wannabemum :wave: I've not been posting here for long but have been made to feel really welcome!

Danielle Some people have nothing better to do in life and sounds like your neighbours.

Lucy Your brave, I've had it done once and that was enough! Having said that ever tried having your armpits done? That is worse that bikini!!!! Burns!

LilFooshFoosh :happydance: Yeah on being term!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out!!

AFM I no longer feel like superwoman - but a drowned spider :cry: About half an hour after I posted, EVERYTHING went wrong and then so did the rest of my day. And if I wrote it down on here, even I wouldn't read it cos it's just one thing after another. But it started off with Kev running out of petrol on the way home and being stuck on the motorway when he's supposed to take me to midwife, so me having to walk in the pouring rain to my midwife (bearing in mind my back feels like glass today) which would take a non pregnant 20 mins and I only had 20 mins. No car seat for a taxi. Midwife worrying the crap out of me about baby's size. And its ended with Jacob continuing his constant cry today going to sleep and Kev sitting on his arse then going off to work while I tidied his crap up after I've been out doing errands all day. :growlmad:

Thats not even half of it. Mad. Yeah. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I just want to cry and sleep...:cry:

I have had some brown discharge today lliena, and with mine, I find that if I have been for a toilet trip(no2), or if BH's have been strong, then the discharge gets much more copious!
Not sure if its necessarliy plug, as the last lot i lost was like jelly and this is more like stringy discharge but it deffo increases when there's more pressure down there!

Mine is like green blobs which is what makes me think its plug, as I read/was told by midwife that when bits of it come away it can be that colour. Do get more after no2 as well. Dont you just love how we an share so much on this board :haha:

Babyfrance :hugs:

uurrghhh...I need a tiny rant....I just cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom...cleaned around the toilet...and then my 7 year old comes in and whips it out and doesn't even aim for the toilet....he didn't even hold on to it!! He just whipped it out and whizzed all over my clean toilet, floor and WALL!! AHHHH!!! I coulda screamed bloody murder!! But instead I explained I had spent the last 20 minutes on my hands and knees cleaning up his pee...and next time I would give him a toothbrush and make him clean the toilet and pee up!! AHHHH!!!! KIDS!!!!!!!!

Then I decided to eat half a tub of BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM...mmmm....soooooo good.

Mine is like green blobs which is what makes me think its plug, as I read/was told by midwife that when bits of it come away it can be that colour. Do get more after no2 as well. Dont you just love how we an share so much on this board :haha:

So true. i love that we can talk about stuff like this here! :thumbup:

Green blobs...ive been getting that on and off!!! EEKKK!!!! baby, please come next week :cloud9:

HA HA! ME TOO!! I love half baked!! I drool over it....

I've told my honey that it is almost as good as an Orgasm..lol..and he agreed with me..lol

I would concur! haha
sweetness! i think i have some in the freezer! ...off to check...*licks lips* lol

lol true lliena, I often find myself typing things that would have me blush if I said them outloud lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->