****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

rich tea biscuits are good though, tried the sea bnds yesterday but they didn't really help, in fact eating doesn't really help either (but I will still try the biscuits :D)... hhmmm

rich tea help but if you can find arrowroot ones theyre better - they have a yellow packet and can get em in Waitrose but Asda and Tesco dont carry them? Im finding watered down juice helps a lot...

I find ginger ale is really good :) the bubbles help settle my stomach after a meal

hey ladies x
WELL.... today i didnt get up till past midday!!! My hubby took our little man Riley downstairs and fixed him breakfast and spent the mornin playing i didnt even realise they'd gotten up lol. I can't believe how exausted i am today! i could happily go back to bed lol. I managed to drag myself outa bed and make lunch for us all, I still feel sick but so far havent actually been sick today! for the past 3 days I havent kept any food down and am starting to feel quite faint and dizzy now. I am gonna speak with the doc on thurs at my scan to see if there's anything i can do.
Due to the sickness I have lost 6lb in weight in a little over a week.

I hope all other Mummy's to be are doin ok today x
Nikki x x x x

I just had a very small lump of dried blood is this something I should be worrying about? There wasn't anything else, discharge was normal etc.(TMI...sorry!), I phoned NHS Direct and they said they'd phone me back.

You can unsubscribe me .. probably I was not pregnant .. I did test today and is a negative ...

Oh Mazdia, I hope the latest test was wrong for you! If not, without wanting to spout a cliche good luck and chin up. xx

On my part, I phoned NHS Direct, and they had a nurse call me back.

She was lovely, and said that it is never something that is talked about but that it is extremely common in the first 3 months to have the odd bleed. And many, many women still have very small bleedy type things round the time they would have had a period...hence women getting to 6-months odd without realising they were pregnant. She said that she herself had very heavy bleeding with her 4th child and was told not to worry, and he is perfectly fine. She said sometimes it will be worse in the morning, and some people like to wear panty liners/pads, but it should clear up. For me personally she said to phone docs if it got red or clotty, but even then it isn't always the end of the world. She also said that it is normal to feel mild periody pains around the time as well.

Sounds like there's really nothing to worry about.

Hope all is well with the rest of the lovely Beach Babies crew!

Madzia hope the test was wrong!

Yeah Kelly you got your next box! Can't wait until I get to the end!

afm only 7 days left until I get my scan! I am getting very excited but tbh I have had a little ms not bad just nausous not actually thrown up yet and horrible heartburn last night. I've also had a little constipation and that's really making me feel uncomfortable! I guess I need to eat some greens! Today for lunch I will!

Hope your all doing well will check back later!

Hi ladies can i be in here too? I'm due 2nd August! Was supposed to be July but last 2 scans say 2nd August so gotta go with that!! How u all feeling? I'm constantly nauseous. Lots of types of foods are turning my stomach!

On my part, I phoned NHS Direct, and they had a nurse call me back.

She was lovely, and said that it is never something that is talked about but that it is extremely common in the first 3 months to have the odd bleed. And many, many women still have very small bleedy type things round the time they would have had a period...hence women getting to 6-months odd without realising they were pregnant. She said that she herself had very heavy bleeding with her 4th child and was told not to worry, and he is perfectly fine. She said sometimes it will be worse in the morning, and some people like to wear panty liners/pads, but it should clear up. For me personally she said to phone docs if it got red or clotty, but even then it isn't always the end of the world. She also said that it is normal to feel mild periody pains around the time as well.

Pleased everything is okay, and thank you for sharing this - very comforting :hugs:

Hey all, apologies for not posting in about a fortnight and I will say now I haven't read anything from page 74 to here - was too much!!
I can't believe I'm over 9 weeks now, my booking appointment and dating scan is tomorrow week!!
My symptoms have reeally died down, although I seem to remember the same with DD - so my ferocious appetite has gone, but unfortunately the bad food habits have remained :( Not nearly as tired, made it to 11pm a few nights over Christmas! Still haven't told anyone yet - waiting until after scan - it's my 30th a few days later, and DH has organised something surprise for me, so I think we're going to tell people then!
Hope you're all well, and congratulations to all the new BFPs, altough I'm guessing there are September mummies now too!!
Luce x

ETA - oh my god, I can't believe I'm in to the third box on my ticker!!

I'm glad the message could be of some comfort, I hoped it would be! I know we're all different but it is so nice to hear reassuring words sometimes so I thought I'd share them.

I couldn't be happier at this time!! I just got back to work from my first appointment. We got to see our baby for the first time!! I am already in love and I am on cloud nine right now. :cloud9:

The heartbeat was a strong 165 bpm. Of course we couldn't hear it but we could see the little angels heart moving and the beat count.

They did move my due date a few days which I expected. My EDD was August 6th, 2010 based on my last period. I expected it to move some since my cycles were more around 31 days instead of 28. So - my new due date is August 11, 2010. Mrs. P - would you mind moving me??

:dust:

Hi there HolywoodMum, I am from fairly near where you are! are you booking into the Ulster?? Good Luck with the scan hun!
Great to see another Northern Irelander x

yes, I had a bit of an arse with appointments there as my gp wrote the wrong date on my letter and I went at 6+5 and they sent me away again! So next week it is :) Had DD ath Royal though...
Lovely to see someone local too, there are a few others from NI on first tri, but not sure about Aug!

Evening mummies,

Dates have been added and changed. I have read all the posts but the time I get here I forget most of what has been said.

I have a brain like dishwater right now and feel like poo till lunch time, but like others have said it gives you hope.

Planning to take the Christmas tree down tomorrow sinc we are home, nice to get the house straight again.

Booking in next Tuesday and still got 4 weeks till scan.

ARRGH!!! I couldnt resist it... I did another Clearblue Digi to make sure my Hcg didnt drop below the 3wk+ mark! I know these tests arent exactly reliable but I feel better seeing that I am still showin 3+wks so hopefully this is a good sign!

I swear by the time I have this baby ( if evrything goes ok on thurs .. Fx'd) I will be in a mental asylum for my pregnancy insanity hahaha!

hugs all x x

hello ladies!
although my sicky was bad it seems to have gone now so much has been going on today,my sis in hospital she took a funny turn all dizzy her bud has dropped and won't be long now, not good as she's only 27 weeks and 4 days!she had last one at 30 weeks she's got to go back tommorrow for a check again and they are gonna decided what to do then so just hoping baby behaves for at least another 8 weeks but we are doutful.
my aunt had scan yesterday and her bud hasn't changed still egg shaped just grown a little larger not developing how it should be got a scan next monday as the hospital can't remove intil it has completely stopped growing but as shes bleeding the midwifes feel it might past by it self so only time will tell.
mom has ordered doppler that should be here soon while i was with sis at hospital i was so tempted to ask if i could use theres but didn't feel i was the time i soooo can't wait to here hb or see bud it just puts my mind at rest

Flutterbaby so much going on in your life. So sorry to hear about your sisters problems and your aunt, Oh so terrible!

MrsP know all to well about dishwasher brain. LOL

I hate that I can't retain a single thought for over 5 minutes. LOL Unless it's about food then I can until I get what I'm craving. :dohh:

Flutterbaby so much going on in your life. So sorry to hear about your sisters problems and your aunt, Oh so terrible!

MrsP know all to well about dishwasher brain. LOL

I hate that I can't retain a single thought for over 5 minutes. LOL Unless it's about food then I can until I get what I'm craving. :dohh:

thanks hun i'm soo there with you i need sugar all the time sweets i've dieted for so long i'm convinced my body needs the sugar went out yesterday i looked like a right fatty i sucked my way through 3 packs of haribos yummy tasty and i don't usally eat sweets don't get me wrong i am a fatty but i got there through sausage rolls not sweets its very strange been told strawberries have natural sugar so i'll be getting some of them as want to keep some of weight i've lost off :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->