****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

you can be my bump buddy if u want france :) 2 of mine already have their babies now :)

makes you wonder how "huge" people do it the rest of the time :wacko: or even two huge people???

lol...... id imagine its not so rock hard ((pmsl.... speaking in terms on bump of course))

;)

x

Morning ladies well its dull and overcast here so not got much planned at all for today...boo! Also feeling fine again now apart from baby feeling like she is so low she will drop out at any min, I still reckon Im gonna go overdue though!

How is eveyone else?

OMG just noticed 20 of us August ladies have babies already! Thats scary and makes it seem so real that it can happy at any time now!!! :headspin: I am sooooo not ready yet lol x

OMG just noticed 20 of us August ladies have babies already! Thats scary and makes it seem so real that it can happy at any time now!!! :headspin: I am sooooo not ready yet lol x

i dont feel ready yet and im getting induced saturday !!!!!! x

good luck with your induction hun..mines on sun..lol!! i dont feel ready either..
xx

thanks !! i reckon baby will come before... like minutes before haha i so dont want an induction...... only because my births are quick and inductions arent haha

i almost feel put out by it lol x

If I had a date I knew I had to be ready for I think I would be ok lol...I work well under pressure...But its the thinking 'Oh Iv got ages yet' When actually I might not have !!!

Might start making a list of what I still need to do...I ordered a baby monitor, play gym and travel cot yesterday from the asda baby event, and my crib bedding should be here early next weekt - cant wait !!

The main thing I still need is a pushchair lol...suppose I better pull my finger out on that one :haha:

a pushchair !! haha... cmon girlie get moving !! x

theres loads i havnt got but have decided im in no rush for.... lol x

SINGLE FIGURES :happydance: yay i can't wait i've been doing the :sex: thing and rtl and walking pineapple ..........and nothing nope nothing so today after a night of shit :sleep: i'm doing nothin lol not a bloody thing had a bath and cleaned my teeth and i intend on sitting on my fat ass all day long my mom had kids for me while i had a ly in as she knew i'd been up all night i've done my nails and my eye brow's etc a little pamper session for me now it's b and b time and the baba channel on i may have a nap later i'm soo tired and this nesting lark needs to kick in soon i have a day where i do everything then i crash and with kids at home it takes all on 3 minute to trash the place ................

pink and pluffy i'm soo jealous especially as you was the 7th like me at the start good luck hunny big:hugs::cloud9: your way

a pushchair !! haha... cmon girlie get moving !! x

theres loads i havnt got but have decided im in no rush for.... lol x

i need a pushchair 2 and cot bedding, clothes and a bouncy chair lol but thats it and i have saved money to go shopping when i've had baba as i want colours and altho i/we/they think boy nothing has been confirmed soo not buying til baba is here oh yeah that and hubby wants to shop 2 and can't til his paternity leave

oohhh cot sheets.... i need those... hey mothercares over the rd from the hospital so i just send olly :p xx

I would say if your using a crib, just use pillow cases.............

I think it was either tesco or asda that had them on offer the other day............

Hold on........ https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Jerse...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1280401456&sr=1-1

These any good?

I feel like Ive been pregnant for EVER!!!! Down side of premmie for the first is the second feels neverending! Maybe he could decide to make an appearance tomorrow, we are up at the hospital for scan anyway so would be convenient....

HWM: Back up plan? My plan is to hope he comes at a good time other wise clinical is going to be a lot more uncomfortable! :rofl: So far he is behaving and staying put, I don't think anything will happen today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->