****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi ladies,

contractions started at half 12 (in mcdonalds car park hahaha)

they are about 20mins apart... rang mw...got checked out... 4cm dilated and baby has decided to tuen at the last minute which is hurting my hips like hell and could make labour a bit longer than planned.

I chose to come home for a little while, ive had a bath... going to have some dinner and hopefully fit in eastenders before i go back to the hospital!! hahaha,

Im sure someone will keep you updated for me :D

hope everyone ok :hugs: xxxxxx

goodluck hun x

Good Luck Carolyn :hugs: cant wait to see your little :baby:

BTW i think there is something in Macd's now two people i know have started labour after one :rofl:

Well i'v been to mcd's today and it did nothing for me! :/

good luck Caroyln!!!
I hop everything goes well for you,and you manage to watch ee, before going back to hospital

Me thinks I will be off to Mcdonalds very soon! Anything in particular I should eat there?:D

what McD's do I need to eat, theres one en route to my scan tomorrow, might stop off for lunch.....

Ah jeez, now I want one too! Wonder if I still have time to put in a call to hubby to bring one in after work?! :D

haha McDonalds restaurants all over the world are going to experience a sudden flood of crazy pregnant women...I would be one of them but I just had the most delicious lunch: an ABC sandwich...ever heard of it? It's apple bacon cheddar on toast or grilled...so amazing!!!

Good Luck Carolyn!!!

CAn't remember who said it but I've also been having loose BMs and cramps...hope it means something :)

carolyn had a quarterpunder with cheese (plain) large and an irn bru.

we were just driving into the grill parking when she literally threw the juice at me and went "hold this!!"

i said "braxton hicks or your hip again?"

she went "oh no i think we are having a baby!!"

i will try to keep you all updated on her progress!

Good luck carolyn :D

Im back home now and considering eating my weight in roses and haribo this evening, that may make me feel a tad better! Thanks ladies for all your support and hugs dunno what Id do without you guys sometimes :flower:

omg omg carolyn noooooooo....... well yeeeesssss... im in shock !!

i cant believe the bubbas coming !! x

liena i just wanna give ya a big squeeze n send you to see my midwife, she'd induce ya lol x

just text carolyn for an update - still 20 mins apart and starting to head to the tops of her legs!!

liena i just wanna give ya a big squeeze n send you to see my midwife, she'd induce ya lol x

Ta hun my midwifes are ok mostly they jsut dont have the power to request inductions. Its the bloody consultants that need shooting!

lliena.... i kno its horrible but lets just hope theyre not worrying because they dont see reason too.............. x

ooohh congrats carolyn thats so exciting!!

Oohh and going back to cot sheets, asda have them 2 for £8 I think :)

Moggy, I had a scan at 40+5 last time, don't really remember much about it, but just had to read back my old blog/journal to find out!! Hope your scan goes well tomorrow, what time? Mine's at 3... That must be weird being more pregnant than last time... did they thnk this one might go early too?

Tashalina, scary isn't it, it's really happening now!

Kelly, hope baby behaves then!

Lliena your hospital sounds a bit naff :hugs:

Danielle, sounds like a good appointment!

Carolyn, how exciting!! Thanks for keeping us posted billy!

Well I feel so boring in comparison to all these babies getting ready to arrive... although friends today were confidently predicting next week for me... can't believe I'm due in 3 days! 40 weeks has vanished... (or 36 if you count from BFP)

DH stuck late at work with a tight deadline, and he didn't drive today and his lift left an hour and a half ago, so god only knows how he's getting home, or when...

tashalina - cot sheets - oohhh fantastic, im gunna get sum tomoro... need to get last bit tomoro :) how exciting !!

ive had a rather successful day tbh !!

ollys brought the bed home... omg its huge !!! and seein as id been up since before 4am i had a nap and it was pure heaven lol

and i dunno if anyone uses freecycle... but i got a corner cabinet and another one that the man has that matches..... from there just waiting for my mum to go n pick em up :)

all in all a good day :) X

Scan is at 1pm.......kind of exciting but expecting just to see a squashed little boy bubba! Not really sure what theyre scanning for???

So glad things are moving along for Carolyn!

I am having a really shitty day. My back is so sore and I can barely walk (sciatica???) and I went to have a shower and my kids made the HUGEST mess while I was in the shower. So, I yelled at them and made them clean EVERYTHING up, which they did. But, then I sat in bed crying, feeling miserable for myself and like a complete asshole mother. They came in to cheer me up, which made me feel worse because they are so nice....and I said sorry, which made me cry more...and they started crying. I just feel like shit. Sorry to vent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->