****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Gah started bleeding again so they want me in to check on me, I swear I am NOT leaving this hospital without an induction date this time!

hope they give you one lliena.

That's 2more letter's done and a hole filled in. I'm slowly getting there with the nursery. Might rope my mum in to come and help me finish painting the letter's.

Off to midwife in 10min's. More blood to be taken and got to get on the dreaded scale's :/
Might talk my mum into buying me a mcd's on way home or even a kfc...

It feel like bub's is REALLY low down now

so much going on here is hard to keep up lately!!! even with me on mat leave!
I'm also having a relaxing day today :) DH and I tried the :sex: to get baby out...I actually really enjoyed it haha it seems to get better the more pregnant I get, or maybe DH is just trying to please me more so that I want it more often :shrug: either way no baby yet!

TOmorrow is my birthday and DH is convinced she's going to make an appearance just so his life is easier and he only has to remember one date for birthdays :haha:

lliena I hope you are ok, and you get an induction date.

Im sure dh would love you to opo tomorrow melissa, just for the pure reason of remembering the birthday, men hey?!

ope mw goes ok danilelle, you have made me want a kfc now though

Good luck Lliena at the hospital and hopefully you'll get some answers and sense!

Thanks Danielle - I'll PM you my number, hope MW goes ok!

Melissa that would be so cool if your LO decides to make an entrance tomorrow! My first was born on his great grandads birthday (who'd died 6 yrs earlier) and the family were thrilled - thats why he's got two middle names!

AFM I've slept and feel amazing now, my back is so much better. I'm going to have a brew and then maybe tackle my bedroom!

Hope everyone is ok x

Update from Lia/PinknFluffy - shes had the gel and has 6 hours to wait before they start her on a drip to get her going - she is currently walking LOTS

gah I hate this place. Been made to feel like an idiot again, first midwife was like oh you again and then consultant has just seen me an said basically baby is ok an they dont really care about how i feel i just need to deal with the bleeding as i should be used to it by now :-( keepin me here for another hr or so then letting me go if no more bleeding

that is so unfair, surely it is their job to look after YOU and your baby and keep their personal grumps to themselves, if they say come back when the leeding starts up they shouldnt be surprised that you do when it does! :grr: Will they at least give you a clue as to when they might decide to intervene? Can they give a sweep date? Surely the stress isnt good for you or baby? :hugs: Wish there was more we could do than listen :flower:

They have said they wont intervene till im properly overdue have a consultant app for 16th aug already booked for when im term +6 that was made through clinic. But other than that it seems they just dont want to know. Oh well nothing i can do now is there :-(

:gun: OMG thats so wrong Lliena! I can't believe they're treating you like this. I think we should stage a protest!!!

Zebra Stars- Congrats on your baby boy! Lovely pic.

Tiggerlix- Congrats on getting your date! Good luck on Sunday.

oooohh, PinknFluffy, fx things go quickly! :dust:

Good luck Lliena!! I hope they give you something! EDIT: I take too long to write my posts! That is total shit hun! Can you go to a different hospital or something, I am so pissed and it isn't even happening to me!! :hugs: :grr:

Fx baby plays nice with your schedule Kelly9.

AFM:
TMI ALERT!!!
Still getting period cramps and have upset tummy...New symptom: diarrhea :blush:

Very uncomfortable and glad I only have 1 day left of work (besides today). :dohh:

Thats awful Lliena! Can you see a different doc? or go to a different hospital? make up some excuse you was just passing by the other hospital?? being as they dont keep any bloody notes on the computer, they wouldnt know......... Thats awful treatment of you, you should definatly complain, Its made me so mad now, and its not even happening to me

Sending you lots and lots of hugs!

I had a mcd's in end sorry for making you fancy KFC :p (forgot who it was)

midwife ap - got told that I shouldn't have been taking 3iron tablet's everyday like I was told to(tho I only took 2 aday)! Infact that midwife wouldn't have advised 1 a day! Baby is head down, but free, apparently his head is only just free tho. I'm measuring bang on again, where as before I was measuring a week ahead. My bp's good and his heart beat's nice and strong :)

Now i'm going to relax for an hour then get tea started.
x

Zebra Stars: Congratulations!

Tiggerlix: will be thinking of you Sunday

PinknFluffy: thinking of you! Hope all is going well.

Lliena: Throw the word "liability" around...it makes them hup two really quick. That is TERRIBLE how they treat you. :hugs:

Little Foosh: That is a GOOD symptom...TMI or not...that is always a good sign. Keep us updated.

AFM: it is 7:30am here, and I had another shitty sleep (shocking right? lol ). But it is my NECK that is keeping me up! I have this friggin kink in my neck and it makes lying on one side completely impossible, and the other side I can only lie on so long before I hurt (and it's not my favorite side). This morning my neck hurts even more, and I have a burned head (not serious) from the heating pad I had on all night to try and help.

Good news, no more pains since last night. My OB comes back on Tuesday. He has been MIA for three weeks, so I just can't wait to see him. I hate the on-call OB. Yes, I said the word HATE. He is such an ass.

hi ladies,

contractions started at half 12 (in mcdonalds car park hahaha)

they are about 20mins apart... rang mw...got checked out... 4cm dilated and baby has decided to tuen at the last minute which is hurting my hips like hell and could make labour a bit longer than planned.

I chose to come home for a little while, ive had a bath... going to have some dinner and hopefully fit in eastenders before i go back to the hospital!! hahaha,

Im sure someone will keep you updated for me :D

hope everyone ok :hugs: xxxxxx

Good Luck Carolyn :hugs: cant wait to see your little :baby:

BTW i think there is something in Macd's now two people i know have started labour after one :rofl:

hi ladies,

they are about 20mins apart... rang mw...got checked out... 4cm dilated and baby has decided to tuen at the last minute which is hurting my hips like hell and could make labour a bit longer than planned.

I chose to come home for a little while, ive had a bath... going to have some dinner and hopefully fit in eastenders before i go back to the hospital!! hahaha,

Woohoo!!! 4cm is great! I hope the baby turning doesn't slow it down, or cause too much extra discomfort...maybe baby will move back??? :hugs: Thinking of you!

hi ladies,

wahoooo!!!!!!!!! text me missy!

Good Luck Carolyn :hugs: cant wait to see your little :baby:

BTW i think there is something in Macd's now two people i know have started labour after one :rofl:

thanks. haha the worst bit is i barely ate any as i felt sick :(

hi ladies,

Woohoo!!! 4cm is great! I hope the baby turning doesn't slow it down, or cause too much extra discomfort...maybe baby will move back??? :hugs: Thinking of you!

The MW said that the baby turning is fab, will just make it a bit longer! Heres hoping not too much longer xx

hi ladies,

wahoooo!!!!!!!!! text me missy!

I was just about to haha!! will text as soon as i have an update!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g