****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

carolyn update

went to her house the back of 9 - she opened the door and shouted "9 hours later!!! im supposed to of had her by now!!!"

one contraction mid-conversation "ill be back with you in a minute" as she kneeled over the coffee table "im getting bored of this FUCK MY LIFE!!!"

i laughed!! then i tried to bribe the baby out with the promise of milky buttons!!

she is off to bed after a bath with a hot water bottle and glass of irn bru lol.

she has to go the mw tomorrow morning but (sorry carolyn) i think it will be tomorrow night before much more action happens as baby is quite happy in there i think!!

she is gonna smack me for saying that lol!

Philly----------> congrats!! You have a beautiful baby!! oooh...can't wait to hold mine....eeeek!!

carolyn----> good luck hun....I hope things progress faster for you!! I can remember jumping up and down trying to get my son outta me faster....hope things speed up....wish you a quick labor and soon you'll be holding that bundle of joy!! :hugs:

Hi everyone! God I haven't been on this thread in so long. I couldn't even begin to catch up lol.
I'm just going stir crazy waiting for Monday to cum which is when we'll meet our little miss. I keep wondering tho if every little twinge is a contraction and is she gonna come sooner. I hope not as its DF's birthday on Monday and we all have our schedules arranged.
Sorry to rant I'm just anxious, nervous, and tired all at the same time.

well its bedtime here...so hi ho...hi ho....its off to try to sleep I go.....

It was super cute tonight...My hunny... (aka...Daddy) was rubbing my belly and baby girl got super excited when he talked to her...she began bouncing, and stretching in there trying to kick his hand...he laughed and said "ha ha look she is playing with me!!" He was so super excited!! I loved the joy that was in his eyes!! I can't wait until he can hold her and really bond with her!! It makes me wanna cry, its so beautiful. We layed down to snuggle on the couch and baby girl began kicking him in the back and I moved and she continued to kick him in the head..priceless...

Hope everyone is well tonight/ soon to be morning in some places... sweet dreams

Congrats Philly!!! He looks like his daddy. :thumbup:

Oh, boo Carolyn! Hopefully things speed up!

Just about to head to bed but needed to catch up on here so I didn't have too many pages to get through at work tomorrow.

G'night ladies!! :hugs:

Morning all...

Well i know the say the first night is rough but my faces looks rougher! Mart just couldn't settle him at all so i got up with him and tried putting him in his moses basket. He's out like a light now.

Could it be the cot do you think?

Just having me a brew and see if i can get some shut eye on the sofa!

Come on carolyn time for baby to make an appearance!

xxx

Morning hun :)

Did you put him straight in the cot before trying the moses basket? Is the cot in your room? Most babies dont like being in a cot right from the word go as it feels too big and open to them after being used to the confinement of the womb for 9months they need time to adjust I think :) Well my little girl did when she was born, she was in her moses basket in my room for first 4months then I used to leave the moses basket in the cot during the day when she had a nap to get her used to ti and eventually transferred her to a cot for sleeping at ngiht about 5 months :)

Thanks hun :).

We put him in there but i'm thinking it's too cold for him. I'll try again tonight but i'll put the blankets on him that we use in the moses basket see if that works. Otherwise he's just not ready.

I had to laugh though. Mart was totally adamant that he didn't need any help for the night shift and that i could sleep right through. However he broke in the end and had to wake me up shouting 'phil i'm covered in crap help!!!'.

xxx

We put him in there but i'm thinking it's too cold for him. I'll try again tonight but i'll put the blankets on him that we use in the moses basket see if that works. Otherwise he's just not ready.

I had to laugh though. Mart was totally adamant that he didn't need any help for the night shift and that i could sleep right through. However he broke in the end and had to wake me up shouting 'phil i'm covered in crap help!!!'.

xxx

:haha: That made me giggle. Good idea on trying his moses basket blankets but like you said it doesnt work he just might not be ready yet :)

How are you getting on hun?

Have they booked you in yet? I hope the bleeding has stopped for you now.

xxx

I had some more bleeding yesterday so had to go back there and they basically changed their minds and were quite rude to me and said its been happening on and off for a while now and we cant find a cause. Baby is still ok so we arent gonna induce you as we dont really care about how you feel suck it up and deal with it you havent got long left :( Was really annoyed and upset yesterday but am ok now :)

lliena hugs babes xxxxx

philly adorable pic xxxx

must go back n read xx

xxx

:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!

I say to early for cot.put the moses in the cot for afew days them try again maybe xxxxx

Lia had night off as labour ward was full, shes going back across at 7am...awaiting update from her but off to hospital later for scan so if cant update til later will try and text someone...? Heading off about 12 so hope to hear more from her by then...

Philly have you tried using rolled towel/blankets under the sheet in the cot to make it feel smaller for him? The size of a cot can be very daunting for a little one, Mogster was swaddled ina crib for first 4 months or in sleeping bag in crib once big enough for the sleeping bag, a cot is quite big when you are so small.

:rofl: at Mart and his scream of help. He is keen which is the main thing :hugs:

when our bubba comes its going in a crib, and the only thing we have been told is to put its feet right at the bottom of the crib/cot as it makes them feel like being in the womb and safe.

How you coping so far philly?

All the avatars of babies are making me want Moglet out when like Lliena I have resigned myself to them leaving him to decide when to emerge himself

i'm in shock baba is still in there! goes to show each pregnancy is different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->