****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

girls ive done the sex thing twice in the past 10 days !! and ive had like 4 curries !!!!!

infact... with the sex thing sorry if TMI but olly said 'i didnt expect you to be so rough' lol still nothing happened... no loss of plug no nothing ppfftttt x

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4573/compare39weekscopy.jpg
https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9710/39weeksallroundcopy.jpg

Wow holywoodmum you are looking fantastic!! I'm jealous now :haha: Gorgeous bump you have xx

Aww hun :hugs: I have a big baby too, scary isn't it? As for trying to bring on labour I have heard sex is the best thing but the size I am I can't face it, my poor hubby lol.
Try not to get too stressed as that's just going to make things worse. Are your dr's thinking about a section depending on your scan on the 10th?

xxx[/QUOTE]

i really dontwant to have section and having 6yr old kid with me!! but she did say that if igoupto my EDDshe will tey for natural birth but i might end up with a section :cry:

I hope and pray that you get your baby naturally and easily!:hugs:

hwm - fingers crossed on the waxing front... hope its painfree as can be...... ((i said fingers crossed not legs crossed))

Aww hun :hugs: I have a big baby too, scary isn't it? As for trying to bring on labour I have heard sex is the best thing but the size I am I can't face it, my poor hubby lol.
Try not to get too stressed as that's just going to make things worse. Are your dr's thinking about a section depending on your scan on the 10th?

xxx

i really dontwant to have section and having 6yr old kid with me!! but she did say that if igoupto my EDDshe will tey for natural birth but i might end up with a section :cry:

I hope and pray that you get your baby naturally and easily!:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thanks hun, I hope everything goes well for you xxxx

awww philly your lil boy is gorgeous! Thats another one to add to the born list!! For every baby thats born, brings my turn round closer :)

Holywoodmum, good luck, let us know how you get on with your wax...I am thinking about getting it done too but sooo worried as its all extra sensetive down there atm :wacko:

Had a very funny moment last night when DH blew a raspberry on bmy bump and baba really jumped, my whole belly just shook it was hilarious :rofl: poor little mite!

Not looking forward to this weekend...We are off up to sheffield to the in laws for the weekend. Really CBA with the journey, or the MIL to be honest!! Also worried incase anything starts early with baba while we are there. Going to take my basic hospital bag just in case but would rather have her at my hospital. Nothing ever goes how I want it to though so thought I better be prepared! x

girls ive done the sex thing twice in the past 10 days !! and ive had like 4 curries !!!!!

infact... with the sex thing sorry if TMI but olly said 'i didnt expect you to be so rough' lol still nothing happened... no loss of plug no nothing ppfftttt x

:rofl:

We DTD last night coz I thought if anything is happening in there Id rather it did it today instead of over the weekend when Im away from home!! Going swimming later so wonder if that will do anything lol :haha:

hayzeb ----> I am amazed....your last one was 10.7 lbs..WOW girl!! I am clapping my hands right now at your strength...omg...my biggest was 7.5 lbs...you deserve a medal girl!! Really!! Hope all goes smoothly for you this time.

happy_mom------> maybe if they decided baby is getting to big that they will do a c-sec..??. I hope all goes well for you!

holywoodmum----> you look amazing, love the bump!!

All you other wonderful women out there congrats on your baby's being born...they are beautiful!! I can't wait to hold mine in my arms......eeeeek!!

Good luck with the inductions, and all that wonderful stuff!!

AFM, I finally got almost a full nights sleep...I wonder if its the calm before the storm...I only got up to pee once!! And fell back asleep no problem listening to my hunny snore, and my daughter smack her lips in her sleep...she must have been eating something wonderful in her dreams....cause she was smacking loudly! LOL

Now I think I will go shopping today!! I am in need of a new purse...lol....I haven't bought one for ummm....two months now...lol...purses are my biggest joy!! I love purses..and Ben & Jerry's...which remindes me I need more HALF BAKED. I downed the rest yesterday.

hope you all have a great day...as for me...I'm gonna waddle around the mall for a bit, hey maybe it will get things moving for me!! :hugs:

HayzeB - my bump has been measuring big all along, another scan today at 1pm to just check I guess. I have only gained 1.5lb now throughout my pregnancy so its all baby in there but I reckon theyre guestimating wrong cos he has a long torso! Hope you hear bout scan date soon. Sure they wont make you have natural birth if he is too big...amazing what the human body can do though, my best mate is a size 6 and all three of her babies have been over 10lb, the last was almost 12lb and she had em all naturally with gas n air and a shot of meptid for the last one!

Lia - P&F is still waiting to go on to labour ward, she has to wait for natural labours that are progressing to free up a delivery room for her induction to continue as 24 hours now since waters went and gel was done at 1430 yesterday

HayzeB - my bump has been measuring big all along, another scan today at 1pm to just check I guess. I have only gained 1.5lb now throughout my pregnancy so its all baby in there but I reckon theyre guestimating wrong cos he has a long torso! Hope you hear bout scan date soon. Sure they wont make you have natural birth if he is too big...amazing what the human body can do though, my best mate is a size 6 and all three of her babies have been over 10lb, the last was almost 12lb and she had em all naturally with gas n air and a shot of meptid for the last one!

Thanks hun, good luck with your scan, will you let me know how it goes? I will be really interested since I'm going through the same. xxx

hwm, your bump looks fab!

So many messages to go through, and its only been like 3 hours since i last checked........lol

i just went on a little splurge on asda.com

spent £101 including delivery....... got baby a play gym mat thing https://direct.asda.com/Bright-Starts-Pink-Play-Gym/002664195,default,pd.html

pack of 2 cot sheets

pack of 2 nursing bras.... white n black..... £8

another nursing bra £6

duck down duvet king size..... £36 thought that was quite good.....

duvet cover + 2 pillow case sets were a bargain 2 for £15 !! https://direct.asda.com/Damask-Print-Duvet-Set---Pink%2C-King/002224465,default,pd.html i have deep pink curtains so it should match ok....... thought that price was great tho !! x

and i got some reins and a wrist link for ella :)

money well spent in such a short amount of time i reckon lol xx

I love the duvet cover! Thats a really good deal! I am popping into asda tomorrow will have to see if they have that offer instore too.

you did get loads of stuff for that price though, so well done!

yer thats what i thought...... oh well damage done now lol needed the bedding so not gunna complain. specially at that price. i have like 10 pillows on my bed already so i def didnt need any more of those lol

could have dropped out the baby mat and the harnesses but thats only like £22 all together so whatever my little lola deserves a new mat lol xx

I bought the other baby mat on there, the one with the lion on, although pretty sure we are having a girl I didnt risk the pink lol. Such a bargain at £15!!!

https://direct.asda.com/Bright-Starts-Roaring-Fun-Play-Gym/002660023,default,pd.html

I also bought the sensor baby monitor for £40 and the travel cot for £25.

Getting mine delivered into store so shoukld be able to get it all next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->