****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Is Carolyns baby not back to back just now?? Or has she been born and i've missed it :dohh: I know her baby was trying to turn in labour??

carlolyns baby is back to back and is trying to turn which is why she is getting so much pain in her hip and pelvis. baby not been born yet :growlmad:

i agree my sisters baba was back to back and her 4th she said it was the worse pain ever but they also told her 8lb and she has 6lb babies so it was a mind control thing with her she lost it big time bit her mom etc bless her but freya was only 6lb 12 born asnd straight away she felt a knob for screaming and next time she knows not to listen i think back to back or 5-10lb it's defo a mind control thing and the knowing is better with first i was scared so kicked up a fuss but with 2nd and 3rd because i knew i wasn't half as bad i was way calmer lol been mw todat and baba is 3/5 do heading in the right direction

mumma mw told me today i need to :blush: with my man every 4-6 hours wtf and to keep walking as thats helping baba move down

lia and carolyn good luck :hugs:

just spoke to her again - doc gave her some codine based painkillers she has been in bed all day, her pelvis and hips are knackered "ive had some sleep so im not quite such a soured faced bitch anymore. ive cried so much today lol im such a wimp"

she asked me to update you guys so i have!!

ive told her you are all wishing her well and im gonna slip round later if i can with some choccies and stuff to cheer her up!

aww bless carolyn, hope it starts going better for her. come on baby be good for mummy!

Still having cramps hmmm gonna try a bath and see if they ease or not I think. I managed a sleep before but woke up and they were still there!

Still having cramps hmmm gonna try a bath and see if they ease or not I think. I managed a sleep before but woke up and they were still there!

ooohh how exciting!! keep us updated :) xx

that sounds like good news lliena, well you know what I mean

I have just got back fromt he doctors, and i have a severe ear infection :-( so now i have to keep an eye on my blood sugar levels and babys movement, if my sugars go up, or babys movement decreases, its off to hospital I pop

Hi everyone!
Well I am suitably shattered after shopping lol! Had a lovely day, but found walking incredibly difficult today! getting what feel like electric shocks up through my cervix and bottom of my belly every time I put my foot down, and wierdly my back was clicking too every time I put my right foot on the floor! Mat felt and he said you could feel the thud as it clicked form thr outside!
I think my poor body is just clearly knackered! haha!

Had some more brown and pinkish discharge too this afternoon, not loads just enough to leave a stain on a pad! So god knows what thats all about!
Am supposed to be going to one of the other army wives leaving drinks tonight, but I seriously dont think I can get back off the sofa! lol! we'll see tho! I can hear the bath calling me even now! lol.

Sounding promising hun x :thumbup: x

IM TELLING YOU NOW......... im getting this baby out before my induction lol

ive had so much pain today and ive done so much too although im nt finished yet.... im determined she will make an appearance before 7.30 tomoro morning so i dont have to be induced !! ok !!!!!!!!!!!! x

mercy sounds like a nice day shopping :D

Still here not had a bath yet but still got them about every 20mins or so. Im still waiting for them to get closer though or stop altogether. I dont think I'll believe im in labour till Im pushing the head out :haha:

Mumma get doing starjumps or something or run up and downstirs loads or jump Olly again ;)

im gunna do everything in my power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is me hereby issuing lickle lola-louise with her eviction notice....
baby girl... you have 24 hours to get the hell out...... and when i say 24 hours..... i mean about 12........ 6 if u wanna be reaalllyyyy nice to me

:)

Mrstangoman, you're very welcome to August, but you've a day to go, so you never know!!
Moggy don't know about back to back, but seems scan went well!!
Lliena, sounds promising, hope you've something to report soon!

Well anyway, lovely pedicure, agonising waxing!! I swore. It was sore, but not actually that much worse than normal... although I went basic as opposed to my normal much more off underneath!! Couldn't have dealt with that...

And then for the scan - well it was late, no surprise, but I bumped in to a friend from school there which was nice. And my mum was able to come after all which was nice :)

Anyway current estimated weight is 10lb 1.5oz!!

She didn't seem concerned, nor am I particularly... and I'm booked for 15 Aug if nothing happens before then. She would have booked 10 days, but I wanted to give bubs as much chance as possible to make an appearance, so I know I'll be a mummy again before the 17th very latest!!

here the bummmppppp webcam seems to be takin shite pics today lol x

38 weeks and 6 days !!!!!!!!!!! x

Attachments

• Photo 767.jpg
    Photo 767.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo 763.jpg
    Photo 763.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Mrstangoman, you're very welcome to August, but you've a day to go, so you never know!!
Moggy don't know about back to back, but seems scan went well!!
Lliena, sounds promising, hope you've something to report soon!

Well anyway, lovely pedicure, agonising waxing!! I swore. It was sore, but not actually that much worse than normal... although I went basic as opposed to my normal much more off underneath!! Couldn't have dealt with that...

And then for the scan - well it was late, no surprise, but I bumped in to a friend from school there which was nice. And my mum was able to come after all which was nice :)

Anyway current estimated weight is 10lb 1.5oz!!

She didn't seem concerned, nor am I particularly... and I'm booked for 15 Aug if nothing happens before then. She would have booked 10 days, but I wanted to give bubs as much chance as possible to make an appearance, so I know I'll be a mummy again before the 17th very latest!!

WOW!!!!!

10lb 1.5???! :/

I'm just about ready for bed already :( such a backach and tired.

not sure 'thanks' is appropriate, but hey ho!!
oh and i got a sweep... 1cm dilated (basically not at all...) 1cm thick... and she wrote Vx -4 not sure what that means though! Head free :(

Yey for the sweep, might get things wriggling sooner rather than later I never hold much accuracy for estimated weights from scans TBH, They estimated Riley at about 10 and a half pounds and he was 7lb 11oz! lol.

Where did u go for the wax? I am seriously tempted to get one done before bubs gets here!
Just had a lovely shower, and then have every intention of sitting here in my towel for the hour it takes the water to heat up, and then jumping straight into the bubble bath I am wanting haha! I'll be cleaner than a clean thing haha! Maybe my nesting is extending to myself now as i am running out of surfaces to clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->