****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Due today!!!! I don't think baby k is coming today though :(

Girls do you know if contractions/labour can start out like a dull constant ache that just doesnt fade?

lliena... thats what ive had for like 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Aah man I've had it for like 2hrs so was wondering if it could be the start of something, I guess it still could just slowly!

At least you get to meet your bubba tomorrow :D

carolyn still not contracting ill update again when i know more. she is feeling quite down though so im trying to find things to cheer her up!!! bring on the ideas!!

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww ice cream :) pedicure.... ??? manicure... ????? make her look pwittyyyyyy altho already gorgeousss......

i just noticed my asda order didnt go thru so i done it again and added an extra £1 for next day delivery so my babysitter better be stayin here with the kids lol xx

I'm 3 days over now so im guessing im going to have an August baba :)
Been having quite strong braxton hicks but not regularly. Sometimes they even wake me up in the night but I think its because Ive moved into a different position and that can sometimes start one off. Does anyone else have this? They have definately increased in intensity and frequency over the past 2 days and I've only felt them for the past two weeks so fingers crossed. Next app isnt till wednesday and Im really praying he comes before then!!
He's already trying to show me who's boss!

mrstangoman there is still time for u to be have a july baba, although ur more than welcome in the august thread :) xxxx this will be me I bet at the end of August, popping over to september thread lol

we have a load of july babies already lol every wants to be part of the august mummas... you know its true :)

It's finished :D
Well It's finished to how I was doing it, mum want's to outline the letters and number's with black paint...so i said she can, if she does it!
Had the police at my door today :/ why do they make you so nervous!! She was lovely tho :)
Got to take OH to Donny now, and he's pestering me like mad to put him on my insurence.

mrstangoman there is still time for u to be have a july baba, although ur more than welcome in the august thread :) xxxx this will be me I bet at the end of August, popping over to september thread lol

I'll be doing that too lol

:rofl: I stuck with the September thread just becuase of this :) I was the end of October last time although i did have an end of October baby it got kinda lonely in there :lol:

HayzeB - my bump has been measuring big all along, another scan today at 1pm to just check I guess. I have only gained 1.5lb now throughout my pregnancy so its all baby in there but I reckon theyre guestimating wrong cos he has a long torso! Hope you hear bout scan date soon. Sure they wont make you have natural birth if he is too big...amazing what the human body can do though, my best mate is a size 6 and all three of her babies have been over 10lb, the last was almost 12lb and she had em all naturally with gas n air and a shot of meptid for the last one!

Thanks hun, good luck with your scan, will you let me know how it goes? I will be really interested since I'm going through the same. xxx

Baby not huge at all! He is currently estimated at 3.7kg and probably 4.5kg max when he is born. Only thing is he is currently back to back :wacko:

They reckon its the way he is lying when they measure - like a cat wanting its belly scratched! :dohh:

Lia is still waiting for a room on delivery!

I didn't come in here until this past month :) some of the women who have already had their babies still pop in tho :D

HayzeB - my bump has been measuring big all along, another scan today at 1pm to just check I guess. I have only gained 1.5lb now throughout my pregnancy so its all baby in there but I reckon theyre guestimating wrong cos he has a long torso! Hope you hear bout scan date soon. Sure they wont make you have natural birth if he is too big...amazing what the human body can do though, my best mate is a size 6 and all three of her babies have been over 10lb, the last was almost 12lb and she had em all naturally with gas n air and a shot of meptid for the last one!

Thanks hun, good luck with your scan, will you let me know how it goes? I will be really interested since I'm going through the same. xxx

Baby not huge at all! He is currently estimated at 3.7kg and probably 4.5kg max when he is born. Only thing is he is currently back to back :wacko:

They reckon its the way he is lying when they measure - like a cat wanting its belly scratched! :dohh:

Lia is still waiting for a room on delivery!

That's fab news hun :happydance: I hope I get as good news as you, you have deffo given me some reassurance :D xx

I don't moggy, know a few people who have done it with no pain relief and I think my cousin is back to back, at least she was last week anyway.

Is Carolyns baby not back to back just now?? Or has she been born and i've missed it :dohh: I know her baby was trying to turn in labour??

my harry was back to back... but yer they do turn during labour so i dunno what difference it makes.... they say its more painful.... they also say induction is more painful... i dont know how theyd judge either to be honest !! everyone is different..

harry was back to back, i had no pain relief and im still here to tell the tale lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->