****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi everyone!

Lucy & Mumma your bumps look great!! Mumma go and give Olly some of your love and heres to hoping Lola-Louise listens!!! Hopefully we'll hear from you before you go in tomorrow, if not good luck and I'm sure you'll have a super sonic labour :hugs:

Lucy all I can say is :shock:

Everyone sounds like they've got promising signs and here I am with baby just rolling around!! I'll be waiting for all your good news!

AFM I've walked for miles today with my sister and had the biggest steak for dinner, yum yum! But must say bit worried about size of baby/bump. On Wed midwife said was measuring at 35 (but I'm 38 weeks) she said baby seems to be engaged so could be missing 2cms there?! And she said she'll send me for a scan next week to make sure everything is ok if small again.

I know its not accurate so tried not to worry etc...but my neighbour today said I only look about 6 months and the waitress didn't believe I had 2 weeks left?! :nope: I just want my little baby to be ok :cry:

Has anyone else been told baby is small but turned out ok? Lou x

Where did u go for the wax? I am seriously tempted to get one done before bubs gets here!

The Sanctum on High Street - I called everywhere in Holywood on Wed to get prices... (although it depends on how much you want off!)

HWM: -4 means baby is only just at the brim of your pelvis, once you get to 0 you're ready to push and +4 is baby is out, hope that helps.

Had my bath it was really nice to just sit in it and relax for a while. Got out and still having some cramping, so sat on my ball and keep going for a waddle up and downstairs. Come on baby I want to meet you!!

(just for the record I still fully expect to be here over my due date) :haha:

ladies I have just done.....
my hospital bag!!!! :D
just need's a couple more bit's putting in :) next thing....birthing plan.

HWM: -4 means baby is only just at the brim of your pelvis, once you get to 0 you're ready to push and +4 is baby is out, hope that helps.

thanks i had a feeling it meant not engaged at all!!

Well danielle I have done a small version of my hospital bag with just basics in just incase anything happens this weekend coz im up in sheffield til sunday so had to bring some bits and bobs! Managed to fit my birthin ball in the car too :)

good luck lliena and mumma hope you get lola out tonight hunny babyfrance hope all goes well for you and i wouldn't worry to much about your bump size you hun they said i was 41 weeks i'd love to know where that is lol

i was told off today by mw baba has been lazy and not been getting my 10 moves a day and she told me off for not going hospital but i don't want to go as baba will make me look a bloody fibber as minute they whack the monitor on they seem tomove like crazy but i've been told i must go to hospital so i will make an effort to monitor moves tomorrow but when is a time that you say the day is over so off to hospital :shrug:

I still need to do my hospital bag! Its on my list of things to do tomorrow!

Flutter Just spoke to a friend and she was told small for dates but baby was fine and 6lb 10oz. Baby has lots of movement still, so just have to see whats said next week! As for your movements, does baby always have a certain period of movements? I'd do morning until night. Maybe lie on your left hand side or have something cold etc...?

Well danielle I have done a small version of my hospital bag with just basics in just incase anything happens this weekend coz im up in sheffield til sunday so had to bring some bits and bobs! Managed to fit my birthin ball in the car too :)

Where in Sheffield you off too? x

cmon lola !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Flutterby I know what you mean about looking like fibber cos the otehr day when i was in with bleeding again I said she wasnt moving as much as I notice normally. Minute I was on machine she was kicking up a storm-little monkey!

Just had a gorgeous lavender bubble bath, and am now curled up on the sofa with a duvet with some fresh fruit and cheese to share with Mat while we watch crappy telly! lol.

I have HALF a pinapple chopped up on here tho, and BOY is it a lotta fruit! I found myself wondering if anyone had ACTUALLY tried to eat the 7-8 it is supposed to take to start you off lol! I think it'd be a humongous amount of pinapple! :dohh: The thought alone scares me haha!

oh what a day....I hope you all are having a great one....well as lovely as it gets when our feet are swollen, and so are our bums and lady bits....

I did some "last minute" shopping today...bought some more diapers, baby similac, a tea kettle to boil water, and the cutest Eeryore stroller!! Then I treated myself to a couple new purses.

While waddling around the mall I felt this weird sensation in my private area, and went to the bathroom....YaY, I am beginning to loose my plug!!! Yay!! I know it could still be a while, but I am excited...it means progress.

:hugs:

ok girls !!!!!! lolas listening !!!

im in pain.... well its just starting to feel like contractions !! bless danielle is being my virtual birthing partner via facebook as my friend is waiting for her cab over here and olly got in from work feeling like shit and has gone to bed, i havnt mentioned anything to him..... x

im in pain.... well its just starting to feel like contractions !! bless danielle is being my virtual birthing partner via facebook as my friend is waiting for her cab over here and olly got in from work feeling like shit and has gone to bed, i havnt mentioned anything to him..... x

ooooooooo good girl Lola!!! hope its starting for you x x

That curry must have worked for you :) x

I haven't read everything through, but there is a new updated post from me in third tri. Also, my u/s today measured baby being just over 6lbs, head down, and still a girl!!! I have a pic that I will upload later.

well i'm of to bed in a sec. here's hoping to another baby being born by the morning :D
GL Steph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->