****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I'm due the 20th August :)

I've been really reluctant to do anything but I've had my booking appointment today, MS has kicked in and I'm constantly exhausted so I am going to stop worrying and enjoy!

congratulations everyone else expecting August babes x

my doppler has arrived ladies:happydance: i've just tried to use it and nothing, well i have a heart so i know it works but nothing as of yet ... it does state 10-12 weeks hb detection so i'm not worried.
i'm on:cloud9: at the mo me and hubby have been chatting baby names and on about a shopping trip after scan so it just seems a bit real he's told me to write a list of all the things i need this side of birth as i'm leaving him a list of colour things to get after birth because i want blues or pinks rather than creams soo i'm a happy lady!
my sis feels fine today so all is well she's got to have bloods done today oh how fun.
my boys are loving the christmas holidays they have been soo lazy every days a pj day in this house, think they have dressed twice and the pjs are nothing to wash so my basket has been down a great deal, amazing how much washing you get through on a school week....i managed to put all the toys away off santa not sure how i managed it mind you all under there beds are full now.
got my oldest and my husband a nerf gun each so my house is like a battle field lol my hubby sends the the middle one in to collect the bullets and bless him he throws the toys and at older one and says he's dropping bombs funny but i think the is a tad too much ben 10 on in our house as when they are playing they are morfing into all the different characters and how sad they even wear a ben10 watch each you'd think my husband was 7 ........ well he has the mental age of 10 oh and a half hee hee only joking but he his very young at heart lol

I'm shattered again, so much for my upbeat 'less tired' post yesterday!
DD has been awake in the night 3 out of the last 4 nights, not needing attention, squealing and giggling to herself, but enough to wake me up and then it takes me ages to get back off... going to eat some creamed rice now (flavour of the month!) and then nap while she's in bed I think..

5 January I go to a gynecologist..
I hope that this second test is wrong :(

I'm due on 27th August - keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy x

MmMmmm flutterbaby, now I want haribos too!!! Nice to see you all happy and excited:happydance:

Lots of dust to those who have got their :bfp:s!!!
:dust:

(i personally feel shitter by the day... am now counting the days till second tri, cos i WANT the blooming stage, dammit!!)

well I have spent mostof today asleep so far lol, I was very impressed with myself at getting up at 8am this morning,( as hubby has got up with our son every day this week), but then i was sat down after breakfast and nodded off for 2 hours on the sofa haha! I am just SO exhausted.
am having HUGE amounts of thick discharge (so sorry if thats TMI), but at least its perfectly clear and normal looking!!! I have decided NO MORE SPOTTING FOR ME!!!!!

I seem to be craving Oranges, I thought at first i just fancied one..that was last night when I ate about 4, but i have eaten 3 this morning and I cant stop thinking about them lol. I never had any real cravings when I was pregnant with Riley so this is a novelty! but I hav become totally obsessed with them lol...

Lovely to read ur post flutterbaby, really made me smile x
Holywoodmum... you have given me a hankering for Creamed rice now hahaha!

Hugs guys x
Nikki x x x x x x x x

It was good - have to ration myself to half a tin at a time! I wish I could crave something healthy like oranges! I didn't really get any cravings with C either... I just don't seem to want to eat any of the things that I do normally love to eat - like I'd have eaten 3 or 4 muller lights a day and now haven't had a yogurt in weeks - there are lots going past their best in our fridge much to DHs dismay!

Mercy, how old is Riley? Not sure where you live but we went to the new soft play in Dundonald today, Mookie World and Charlotte (18 months) loved it!

well I have spent mostof today asleep so far lol, I was very impressed with myself at getting up at 8am this morning,( as hubby has got up with our son every day this week), but then i was sat down after breakfast and nodded off for 2 hours on the sofa haha! I am just SO exhausted.

I seem to be craving Oranges, I thought at first i just fancied one..that was last night when I ate about 4, but i have eaten 3 this morning and I cant stop thinking about them lol. I never had any real cravings when I was pregnant with Riley so this is a novelty! but I hav become totally obsessed with them lol...

I've been totally exhausted too! Thank goodness I'm on vacation. I've been reading in bed until midnight and sleeping in until 11am everyday.

Also been munching on tangerines but my real weak spot at the moment seems to be for oven roasted veggies with a tad of honey! MMMmm delicious!

I'm afraid my MS is going to start affecting my appetite though. Seems to have kicked in big time today. I gag and want to vomit all the time. :(

It was good - have to ration myself to half a tin at a time! I wish I could crave something healthy like oranges! I didn't really get any cravings with C either... I just don't seem to want to eat any of the things that I do normally love to eat - like I'd have eaten 3 or 4 muller lights a day and now haven't had a yogurt in weeks - there are lots going past their best in our fridge much to DHs dismay!

Mercy, how old is Riley? Not sure where you live but we went to the new soft play in Dundonald today, Mookie World and Charlotte (18 months) loved it!

Thanks hun, Riley is 20 months so that would be a fab activity for us to do! My hubby has some holiday he is takin in Jan so we'll make the most of havin him home and be goin on days out. I'll DEF giv this a try!

Thanks hun, Riley is 20 months so that would be a fab activity for us to do! My hubby has some holiday he is takin in Jan so we'll make the most of havin him home and be goin on days out. I'll DEF giv this a try!

Good good!! Don't know which ones you've been to before, but it's much bigger than the one at Connswater, and a lot nicer than Indiana Land!

I've been eating Charlotte's white chocolate mini buttons that she got for Christmasn- how had is that!
I think I might make some choc chip cookies tonight, somehow convinnce myself it's OK to eat crap if I cook it myself!

I've been eating Charlotte's white chocolate mini buttons that she got for Christmasn- how had is that!
I think I might make some choc chip cookies tonight, somehow convinnce myself it's OK to eat crap if I cook it myself!

Sounds like a good plan to me hun! MUCH better if its home made x

Hi, Please can i be added had our 1st scan today and due date is 17th of Aug ......Really happy got too see and hear the little heartbeat

x

Hello ladies you all sound so good! I am so hungry sitting here at work and I ate lunch only 3hrs ago :dohh: I think I will make some choc chip cookies and some rice crispy bars too this evening if I can stay awake long enough to make dinner and the goodies too, probably will have to wait until tomorrow eve if not. LOL

Bought us a pizza last night because I didn't want to cook is was so good. It was a stuffed one with chicken and roma tomotoes and cheese and some kind of saude and bacon and they put some onion in it,oops Dh doesn't like them and was over the trash can gagging when he took a bite :dohh: which in turn made me gag had to leave the room! Now have tons of pizza left so will be eating pizza for a week :dohh:

6 days until my scan! WOOO HOOO counting down the days!

I made rice krispies last night! They are awesome! I doubled the batch to so they are nice and thick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->