****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Jasmak -------> :hugs: Yay a GIRL!!

mummaofthree-----> yay, good luck and hoping you progress fast

congrats Rainbowstarz, we're all really starting to get there now arent we! Lovely name too hun x x
Jas glad ur back, and yey for still being team pink x
Mumma GOOD luck hun x x

Pics of my baby girl...it's the same pic, two angels. I had to take a pic, but it was that shiney paper, so you can kind of see me in it too! Oh well. It's her side profile...nose, mouth, hand under chin. Estimated weight is over 6lbs right now. :)

Attachments

• baby cottrell.jpg
    baby cottrell.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • baby cottrell 3.jpg
    baby cottrell 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Pics of my baby girl...it's the same pic, two angels. I had to take a pic, but it was that shiney paper, so you can kind of see me in it too! Oh well. It's her side profile...nose, mouth, hand under chin. Estimated weight is over 6lbs right now. :)

GORGEOUS!!!!! Wont be long now untill you see her little face for real hun! Just read your other post and BOY have they put you through it!
Just glad you and little one are ok, sending loads of hugs your way x

Glad to help HWM.

Rainbow congrats!

Lovely pic Jasmak!

Mumma!!!! How exciting! I hope she comes out for you tomorrow!

How is carloyn doing?

Well today was the second DUE DATE I was given and nothing so far, the first was aug 3 so we'll see. I want this baby out of me so I can hold him!

Congrats Rainbow!!

Glad you are ok Jas. :hugs:

Oh keep us posted Mumma and Lliena! Things are sounding promising.

Right, Lucy- don't think I will be waxing anything at this point. Thanks for letting us know!

AFM, finished my last day of work today, YAY!! Finally got to catch up on this thread, I was dying today not knowing what was going on. Went for a long walk this evening with DH, will be bouncing away shortly, with a little :sex: thrown in later... getting determined to get him out the longer I feel like this! Hopefully I don't stay in this limbo for 2+ weeks.

Off to watch some tv. G'night!

:hugs: all around

Knock, knock girls...Was wondering if I could come in? I was a September Star, but I will need a c-section so that has been scheduled for August 31st! Whoa, 4 more weeks are you kidding, yikes! Yay for August babies!

Knock, knock girls...Was wondering if I could come in? I was a September Star, but I will need a c-section so that has been scheduled for August 31st! Whoa, 4 more weeks are you kidding, yikes! Yay for August babies!

everyone is welcome here hunny :hugs:

mumma :hugs: hope you ok hun and hope pains keep going for you in a good way ...good girl lola

congrats rainbow

:cry::cry:well ladeis my hubby was so upset yesterday bless him he had tears in his eyes a bit of back ground all of my friends have had a boy and a girl straight away and not one has got more than 2 kids except my 1 friend who had twin boys then a girl so still 2 pregnancies and they all think we are :wacko: to keep going altho we always said we wanted a big family well i have done my crying over my mates so easily popping out one of each sex and my hubby consoles me bless him well ......................his mate phoned him yesterday and has a kid who he classes as a direct debit to csa and nothing more yes his actual words he has a boy and this time with a new girl who he is with they wanted a girl and guess what they got her my hubby was devasted that such a wanker can just have his way when he doesn't take care of the one he has and refuses to see him my hubby was so choked up over it when he was telling me and then went onto say that he's gutted for me as he knows i want a girl and he doesn't think he's gonnna be able to give me one as he had an op on his balls as a child ....................so i corrected him i do want a girl i won't lie but whats the point in having a girl if its not with him and i didn't marry him and want to spend my life with him on the grounds he give me a girl as long as baba comes out healthy i'm ok with what ever the sex maybe but he was so gutted i feel guilty as in the past i have sobbed over not having a girl wrong to some i know but it's how i felt at that time but the last 3 people to have girls i've been happy and have just excepted what will be will be but i feel i've made my hubby feel so insecure about it it's killing him now and i feel so sorry for that :cry::cry:

Ellie-Mai was born on the 22nd july at 3.33pm 12 days early weighting 6lbs 5 xxx

Yeah! Congratulations!!!

:wave: Alaskanwhitec, hey!

Good Luck Mumma hope you're ok!!

Has anyone heard how Carolyn's getting on?

JASMAK :hugs: Glad you and baby are ok, I can't believe what they put you through!!

LilFooshFoosh :happydance: On finishing work! Did you meet up with your friend the other day? How did it all go?

Fingers crossed for you today Kelly

Lliena How are you today?

Have a really nice weekend Tashalina

Flutter How are the movements? All ok I hope?

Lovin_it :happydance: to losing your plug!!! Another one on its way maybe? And its not even August yet!!!

Urgh Mercy I doubt I could stomach a full pineapple let alone 7 or 8!!

Hope all ladies, bumps and babies are ok! Hope Mrs P, Eoz and Philly are enjoying their LO's!!!

AFM my plan of action for the day is my labour bag, clean upstairs, kitchen and conservatory...but we'll see how far I get!

Have a great day ladies, Lou x

Well danielle I have done a small version of my hospital bag with just basics in just incase anything happens this weekend coz im up in sheffield til sunday so had to bring some bits and bobs! Managed to fit my birthin ball in the car too :)

Where in Sheffield you off too? x

Think its lodge moor, im useless with names lol. DH grew up here and we have come up for him to fit some kitchen units for his parents. Thought I could have had a lie in as my son was so hyper he was late in bed but he is lying here fast asleep and im wide awake grrrr! Thank god for mobile internet or id have to be up talking to the MIL lol x

:hugs: Flutter Fingers crossed you may have a little girl this time!! My mum and dad were desperate for a boy...and in 4 pregnancies got 5 girls (I'm a twin). My youngest sister was the last attempt and it hit my mum quite hard! BUT since we've been having babies, we've all had boys (I had Jacob last year and my sister had a boy this year) and we're both pregnant again! We don't know if they're boys yet though! But my parents are thrilled at having grandsons! Sending you lots of girly thoughts and hopefully you're little bean will be a gorgeous baby girl :hugs: x

Oh and your OH mate sounds like a right BLEEP...some people don't realise how blessed they are!!!

Welcome alaskanwhite, these august mummies are a great bunch! Jasmak ill have a proper read of your other thread but glad your ok. Flutterby big hugs to you. Fingers crossed this baba is pink x x x:flower:

Ooh congrats Mumma, just saw FB update! You said you would do it yourself before they did it for you. Cant wait to see pics of Lola :hugs: Good weight too :thumbup:

:happydance: :hi: Lola

Well danielle I have done a small version of my hospital bag with just basics in just incase anything happens this weekend coz im up in sheffield til sunday so had to bring some bits and bobs! Managed to fit my birthin ball in the car too :)

Where in Sheffield you off too? x

Think its lodge moor, im useless with names lol. DH grew up here and we have come up for him to fit some kitchen units for his parents. Thought I could have had a lie in as my son was so hyper he was late in bed but he is lying here fast asleep and im wide awake grrrr! Thank god for mobile internet or id have to be up talking to the MIL lol x

I live just outside of sheffield in rotherham.

My back ache asnt really shifted and now its more that pain that make's you feel sick :( and in my hip's rather then my back :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->