****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wahoo another born congrats darling!! Welcome Lola xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey bumps and mummys hope all is well.xx

August tomorrow whoooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all!

Congrats Steph!!!! :thumbup: well done hun x

Well yet another great nights sleep for me!
I didnt wake untill 5.20 for my oee, lol, then back to sleep till after 8! :happydance:
I am deffo liking this extra sleep! although I still feel like I need to nap by mid afternoon! haha!

Ok, so 38 weeks now, and seriously considering eviction methods haha! I am worrying myself in the back of my mind about the fluid level round the baby! I just wish they'd told me what the actual level was! so i can be either relieved or more worried! :wacko:
I am not sure what the plan will be when I got a week on Monday, she did mention the possibility of induction, but I would rather avoid that dreaded induction drip! I am gunna ask them for a sweep i think, as they offered my friend one at 39 weeks when she had her appointment this week! :thumbup:

Cant believe I have actually gotten to 38 weeks! seems like only yesterday I was waving a clearblue test in Mats face at 7am on a monday morning haha!

Hope we're all doin ok today x x
Nikki x

NIk, maybe if you made 8 pineapples in to a smoothie that would be do-able?!

Rainbow, congratulations on Ellie-Mai's safe arrival!

Hi Alaska, not long to go now!

Steph, yay for Lola-Louise getting her under her own steam! I presume you eventually woke Olly up?!

Well, Charlotte didn't wake until and then DH got up with her, so that's a bonus. Just figuring out what to do today now!

Was telling DH about having induction booked for term +14, and he was reading the leaflet, and said how actually decline that and go for frequent monitoring and wait until I eventually go naturally! Right now that sounds OK, not sure how I'm going to feel in 10 days time though!

Congrats to all the ladies that had their LO already.
Good luck to those who are close and waiting.

I'm guessing that Mummas had her baby and little Lola Louise has arrived? Thats fantastic news!! Well done & congratulations, can't wait to hear how things went x

Is that 22 babies born now then? Rainbow & Mumma? Not sure if I missed anyone?

another baby born :D soooo exciting!! so glad she came under her own steam without the induction xx

how boring is today :/

oh yes i'm right there with you bored bored bored

congrats mumma what was the weight did you have a home birth i ight serve my eviction notice and see if it works for me lol i don't think so lol this baba is way to comfty lol

starting gettin pain at 10..... i didnt tell olly let him go to bed, made my friend get a cab here n stay with me..... pain got intense about 1...... then at 3 i told olly, called my mum and called midwives..... i was 4cms when they got here..... she was born at 8am.... it hurt a whole lot more than the last 2 !!!

had her at home she was 7lb 12oz born at 8am

10 hours labour !!! LONGGGG

no stitches and all good with the bubba.... few gory details ill share in due course x

:) x

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
congrats mumma ..absolutely adorable!! WOW!! Beautiful!!

well I sneezed this morning and totally peed myself...urgghh!! No more plug since yesterday...maybe I'll go out and about today...walk around more....speed up this process a bit...I honestly believe I am suppose to go by my first due date...which would put me at 37 weeks 5 days....I have a feeling she's gonna make her appearance Wednesday.....Thats when her Daddy wants her to be born...lol....and she's a daddy's girl already!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! BABIES!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!

Afternoon ladies congrats on the babies :D

Im still having a constant niggling cramp in my lower bits and now knowing that mumma had same for 3 days and then just gave birth is making me wonder if Im gonna be soon! I'll be bloody shocked if I am!

Went to see Toy Story this morning with james and my little one and we were both crying at the end of it and my daughter says "why you both crying?" and we were like "Shhhh" Big pair of softies :haha:

Mumma oh my god she's just GORGEOUS!!!

Lovin_it I totally did the sneeze & pee a couple weeks ago :haha: all you can do is laugh about it!

Ahhh I can't wait till it's my turn to have a gorgeous little baby :) I can't believe it's August tomorrow!!! Thought it would never come! Hubby just made me some blueberry pancakes and now he's getting me a cup of tea, love him!!!

starting gettin pain at 10..... i didnt tell olly let him go to bed, made my friend get a cab here n stay with me..... pain got intense about 1...... then at 3 i told olly, called my mum and called midwives..... i was 4cms when they got here..... she was born at 8am.... it hurt a whole lot more than the last 2 !!!

had her at home she was 7lb 12oz born at 8am

10 hours labour !!! LONGGGG

no stitches and all good with the bubba.... few gory details ill share in due course x

:) x

congrats she is cute!

Lia - Pinkandfluffy had her little man this morning at 4.30am 7lb 3oz she says he is perfect! :cloud9:

awww all these august bubbas arriving! SOO exciting x
Mumma, she really is the most adorable little lady! Well done chick x

hmmm knackered.com! haha.
Been doing tonnes of walkin in one of the shopping centres by us!
had what i think was a little bit of plug coming away too this morning! probs about the size of a 10p peice. It was FAR more solid than discharge, and actually stood out from my normal discharge when I wiped. it was quite green and sticky looking, and didnt have any blood in it like the bit i lost a few weeks back tho! getting really excited now about reaching the end!
poor hubby isnt gunna know whats hit him as I intend to pounce on him on a daily basis hahaha! We DTD twice yesterday so I am hoping thats got something to do with the mucus loss!!! He already thinks he has Super Sperm cos we concieved the first month of trying with this one AND with Riley! so he'll think he is a super hero if I started in labour cos of it too haha! I'd never hear the last of it! lol!

Mumma She is gorgeous, congratulations x

Lia Great news, can't wait to see pictures!! Congratulations x

Mercy:happydance: on the lost plug, OMG I can't believe you and Lliena might be next!:happydance:

Danielle Yeah, you're on the last box...not long for us now!!

Lovin_it & Melissa I've done the whole sneeze and pee thing, I'm praying that when this LO arrives, it takes that with it!!!!

AFM My bedroom has now been spring cleaned, all washing done and upstairs is sparkling. Wiped kitchen sides but dust is STILL settling so going to leave it another day or too before big clean up:wacko:!!!

Oh and I think Kev needs a new brain...he's taken Jacob out today and only left his phone here on charge, meaning if it all kicked off - he wouldn't be around and I'm not expecting him till gone 5!! STUPID...me thinks:dohh:!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok!! Lou x:hugs:

Aliyah Faith born July 28th weighing 6lb 13 at 7.30 am x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back