****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

oh dear ladies i put on 5 lbs in 3 weeks oh my :blush: thats it no more haribos for me

oh dear ladies i put on 5 lbs in 3 weeks oh my :blush: thats it no more haribos for me

nah, i amsure haribos MUST be good for you. they gotta hav fruit juice or somethinin them lol.
I have lost 6lb in a week through being sick. Bit worried, will ask the MW tomorrow x

Hmmm, Haribo, have been munching them solidly every evening for the last week.

Well girls, I had my first gag last night! I had my vitamine and nearly barfed it right up. Many pages back someone said to be careful what I wish for! (more symptoms). lol

Things seem to be good, lots of scans and tests scheduled as we had a terrible loss six months ago. So far this one is doing great! I'm really excited!

AlwaysPraying, how far along are you? I dont even feel slightly nauseous so im a little worried.

AlwaysPraying, how far along are you? I dont even feel slightly nauseous so im a little worried.

Dont feel worried hun, I was no where near this nautious with my son. I think every pregnancy is different. try not to let yourself get stressed about it and enjoy your Ms free time, it might be just around the corner x x

Guppy please don't worry at all. And I am REALLY happy for you b/c m/s really sucks!! Maybe taking b6 is helping. I was told to do the same if i can't get a shot. I don't like shots so i may do that. But again no worries, Sarah Melissa had no symptoms too and she's do great!!

I have just been feeling a little icky every now and then nothing to bad. The smells are the worst and last night DH gagged so that made me gag :dohh:

Those candies sound lovely wish I had some right now as I'm starting to get hungry again. LOL

Thanks girls :hugs:
So glad i have you ladies in my life :friends:
Pretty, do they make shots for MS?

Hi there Mrs P...
By estimation of LMP my due date is 31 August 2009!!

I think I am the first one there!!

Please can I be added, and a big congratulations to all those ladies expecting.

Also, a good luck to those ttc!!

xx
:kiss::cloud9:

Omg, I went to see Avatar 3D tonight with my dad and it was amaaaaaazing!! Except for having to leave 3 times to pee... :dohh:

And then we went to my all time favourite restaurant, Pizza Express... ordered my dough balls which I usually wolf down, one whiff of the garlic butter which I so, so love and BANG! Hello nausea! Couldn't eat them, and just picked at my pizza. Booohoo me.

Omg, I went to see Avatar 3D tonight with my dad and it was amaaaaaazing!! Except for having to leave 3 times to pee... :dohh:

And then we went to my all time favourite restaurant, Pizza Express... ordered my dough balls which I usually wolf down, one whiff of the garlic butter which I so, so love and BANG! Hello nausea! Couldn't eat them, and just picked at my pizza. Booohoo me.

awwww I Miss my dose of Pizza Express!!!!! I used to live in Hounslow and we had a great Pizza express by us!

I saw Avatar in 2D and that was fab enough!! I bet it was amazing in 3D!!!

Teeny weeny I was born on aug 31! Its a wonderful day to be born!

Continuing with the craving discussion, I wanted some ice cream soooo bad last night that I decided to put a yoghurt in the freezer! I mean, what is frozen yoghurt if not yoghurt frozen right? :) was delicious and probably much healthier than the ice cream I almost braved the freezing snowy weather to get...yum! I'm super proud of my resourcefulness.

Hey everyone,

How nice to find this thread when we are all due in August. This is my first pregnancy and I am both excited and terrified! Every single twinge I get sends me on to the internet looking at symptoms, just my worrying nature!!

Congratulations to everyone. MrsP - Please add me to the list :)

Hello to the new ladies!

Your frozen yogurt making sounds ingenious vespersonicca!

Spent yesterday at DHs nans went for tea, it was lovely. She had done some onion soup to start too for me :haha: Don't know if I mentioned, the other week I went mad insisting I had to have onion soup.............yet I don't like onions...........or soup :rofl: twas nice though :haha:

Everyone else was merrily sloshed on wine but I had a lovely evening anyway with my cloudy lemonade lol.

Tonight we are off to MILs for new years eve, 'the' place to be apparently lol - I am planning an afternoon nap so I can stay awake!

Hope you all have a lovely NYE and best wishes for all of us with our bumps in 2010!!!

Hello to the new ladies!

Your frozen yogurt making sounds ingenious vespersonicca!

Spent yesterday at DHs nans went for tea, it was lovely. She had done some onion soup to start too for me :haha: Don't know if I mentioned, the other week I went mad insisting I had to have onion soup.............yet I don't like onions...........or soup :rofl: twas nice though :haha:

Everyone else was merrily sloshed on wine but I had a lovely evening anyway with my cloudy lemonade lol.

Tonight we are off to MILs for new years eve, 'the' place to be apparently lol - I am planning an afternoon nap so I can stay awake!

Hope you all have a lovely NYE and best wishes for all of us with our bumps in 2010!!!
l
kids and grown ups love it so the happy world of haribo! lol
i'm loving onions at the mo liked them before but my gosh roast pork or ham and onion crusty roll lush i'm loving frankie and bennys "penne paste romania" or somthin
got pepperoni in it taste like pizza but with out the heavy bread yum yum i've woke this morning and ate my weetabix i'm behaving myself gonna wash the spuds for a jacket in a moment i'm being good want a loss this week :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->