****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

HWM not sure hun.maybe text and ask what time?see if that gets a reply x

Lliena whoop! countdown is on xxx

Carolyn she is so peachy.good weight! and ouch lol hope you think of a name soon x

Dannielle hugs babe.I see no one any more haven't done for yrs.the more kids the less friends.I hate it.I'd love to pop out for a cuppa x take the time to rest though hun x

All I plan to do now is clean, eat and chill. Oh and maybe shop with my mum.

Congrats new mummies :cloud9:

Makes me want my baby now :hissy:

HWM, I would say Text her and Ask if you can join her, then you could say at the end of the message, "or would u prefere we met afterwards"??
That way she has to giv u a clear answer!
I wouldnt know what to do if I wasnt pregnant! I am a huge fan of straight answers lol, and I get easily confused if things are too vague! haha!

I feel like ABSOLUTE Crap today! feel like I have been run over repeatedly by a HGV or something lol! Feels like I have Fle or something coming on! Hubby is already on the case bless him with the Laundry for me, and he has brought me a coffee!
Just feel like I need a Snooze day I think lol! Its nice and sunny for once in NI this morning so maybe Riley and Mat can go to the park later while I see if a nap helps!

I hate feeling poorly! It just doesnt fit in with all that I need to get done lol!

Ooh feeling fluey can be a sign of early labour starting ;)

Ooh feeling fluey can be a sign of early labour starting ;)

haha, I doubt it for me, I think I am just coming down with something! might go back to bed in a bit haha!

I think I might put the washer on then go have an hour :/ My back is killing and I'v got really bad period pain's! This best mean the baby is engaging or something.

Well its my due date today, but i think this baby is gonna be staying put for a long while : (
xx

Well its my due date today, but i think this baby is gonna be staying put for a long while : (
xx

Happy due date babe :happydance: Don't be so sure that bubs is staying put, labour can take you by suprise, keep a look out for signs and niggles xx

Hey to all the mum's already, MrsP, Eoz, Philly & Mumma nice to hear from you!!!

Danielle Boo to your friends, I lost some during my last pregnancy, but gained some great ones during antenatal and classes etc...

Lucy Did you text her and go swimming? If she's said she's free Monday maybe she is inviting you? :wacko: Hope you managed to get out x

Mercy Hope you're feeling better soon!!! :hugs: I had the worst night sleep too, days like this sooo glad he works shifts and helps me out!!!

Lliena Hows you and the bleeding today?

Youngling Sending you lots of labour dust, FX for you :dust:

AFM Feel sooo tired again today, slept terrible last night but Kev sent me back to bed this morning! Just got ready and waiting for a friend and her little boy (our little boys were born on each others due dates!) and off to a farm with them!

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok!!

Lou x

Hiya hun Im okay bleeding has settled down again not had any for few days, it comes and goes. Still having the constant cramping feeling I've had since Friday so gonna have a word with midwife this afternoon at my appointment and see if she can shed some light on the matter :)

Have fun at the farm!

hello ladies well had my nap then was up til 1 as having pains then yes yet again they stopped it's doing my head in lol i'm doing nothing today i can't be bothered i don't want to go out mom has just cooked me breakfast while i bathed my stinky little men lol l packed my kids a bag for when i'm in labour and i'm all ready now just gotta grab dogs and food on the way out the door as don't want to leave them here that long

conratulations carolyn what a great weight with no grazes the is hope for me yet

mercy :hugs: hun boo for feeling bad

danielle i lost my friend except for 1 on my travels to motherhood but joined mothers groups and when i started work found some great friends that i have more in common with than parties and getting blotted with and we have holidays and outings together with our kids so alls good my way altho i does feel lonely at first but at least you know who your friends really are and they are not friends in my eyes just people you know :hugs:

mornin ladies, so tired today! not got much planned either, so think ill have a bit of a lazy day :) wonder how many babies will be born today?? xx

baby now has a name!!! ill check with carolyn if its ok to tell you all but i got a cuddle with her and she is feeding well and will be home about now!

ooo a name i wannta know!!!!!!!!

omg were we all bored 9 months ago lol All it is babies babies and more babies.Loads here being born and 6 of my friends had theirs all over the last 4 days and another 2 due next wee :shock:

ooo a name i wannta know!!!!!!!!

omg were we all bored 9 months ago lol All it is babies babies and more babies.Loads here being born and 6 of my friends had theirs all over the last 4 days and another 2 due next wee :shock:

ok ok her name is...............................................................................

Ailah Elizabeth
(pronounced ayla)

Its been a manic weekend in my house!!! Saturday I had the carpets fitted in baby's room, landing, stairs and front room. (The hall and porch are tiled already) When OH got home we were putting all the furniture back in the front room and tidying up, had a late dinner and went to bed at about 11pm. Got up sunday and finished tidying up just in time to have showers and get crib up before my parents pooped round to visit us. They arrived at 3pm and left at about 11:15pm! To say me and OH were knackered is an understatement!!!:haha: Today, we had the electric company out as, our service head was meltimng and was quite dangerous so, power was off for 3hrs as they had to turn it off outside before changing it inside!!! OH has finished painting the ceilings in the hallway, landing and stairs, he has masked up and is currently having a lie down on the dinning room floor(where I am sitting at the table with my feet up on my laptop) his firned is coming over at about 4pm to help him paint the walls in the hallway, landing and stairs!!!! No rest for the wicked I suppose!!! Good job I am 1 day overdue so far as, OH would panic abit if I went into labour today or tomorrow!!! Will be quite happy to wait until this weekend so, we can recharge our batteries ready for the on slaught that is labour and parenthood!!!

Hope you are all well and some more babies are born soon.

Congratulations Tigger and Carolyn!!! :hugs:

Everyone has picked such lovely names!

I can't wait for my bubba.

:hugs:

Oh Shmoo! That is a lot of work in a very short time! I will have my fx that you do get time to rest up before bubs decides to make an appearance.

:hugs:

Youngling, Come and join the most over due thread!!

Zoe I agree, Lots of babies! My friend who was due start of Sept just had her boy 6 weeks early. Both doing well :)

Ailah is a gorgeous name :)

Shmoo, sounds busy, but like things are nearly all in place now :)

Well I texted her in the end :) and we went swimming and I think the girls had more fun with each other there, but then they had their nice family lunch out and Charlotte and I went to Ikea for lunch :) So that worked out OK in the end! I'm just no good at ambivilance!

I sprained my ankle this morning :cry: I had just put Charlotte in the car, and my mum was there and I was talking to her as I walked round the back of the car and I went over on my ankle (which I've been doing quite a lot these days anyway...) but it was on the kerb, so I went over heavily, and then twisted to a heap on the floor! Grazed my knee and elbow too, ankle swollen now and sore. Mum was panicking that I'd had a faint or collapsed or something, and so was the care worker who comes for our neighbour, think she though she was going to have to rescusitate me or something!

I'm just waiting for Charlotte to stop chatting to herself and doze off then I'm having a kip too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->