****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Llinea...congrats on being 3cm!!! Literally, any second now for you!!!

Congrats to all new arrivals!!!

Kelly9, what are your symptoms? Pooping, extra disharge, baby feeling extra low, any period crampings??? Perhaps you are one of those people that just doesn't feel anything and then next thing you know, you are 5cm and fully effaced???

AFM, doing well. She seems low, then she seems high. I can't eat, then I am starving. I have the poops, then I am constipated. How irritating! I see my OB tomorrow and I am pretty sure we are going to "officially" book the c-section (the 16th in my signature isn't "official"). Baby wasn't moving much and I laid on my side and poked her...NOTHING. Then after lunch, I ate some cookies...and voila! She comes alive with movement. Just like her mommy...loves her sweets.

Soundsa like plug Lucy! fingers crossed!!!! exciting stuff for us all! Its getting close to the big day for lots of us now!!!! :0)

I missed a birth! Purplemad Congratulations!!

OMG Lucy that is exciting, I'm excited for you! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you Mercy

JASMAK How are you feeling after all the crap at the hospital, bet you'll feel relieved when you get your c-section confirmed eh!

Danielle sounds like you've been having problems, hope you're ok hun?!

Kelly Sending you lots of 'nice' productive pain your way! :baby:

Kev has just come back with a feast of chocolate...I'm going to take your lead JASMAK :winkwink:, I'm eating sweets and chocolates only to get the baby to move!! LOL! yum yum yum!! :haha:

Hope ladies, bumps & babies are ok x

I can't wait to be holding my little girl!!! the bump is getting to be a little uncomfortable!
Do you have a "feeling" before you go into labour or does it usually come as a surprise??? I haven't had any "feelings" yet haha

JASMAK How are you feeling after all the crap at the hospital, bet you'll feel relieved when you get your c-section confirmed eh!

Yes, just want to get it over with now...not only because I want to see my precious girl, but because I don't EVER EVER EVER want to see that maternity ward again. I get quite stressed thinking about how I will have to go back to deliver. Wish I could have a home birth. LOL!

Kev has just come back with a feast of chocolate...I'm going to take your lead JASMAK :winkwink:, I'm eating sweets and chocolates only to get the baby to move!! LOL! yum yum yum!! :haha:

Yes, AND...it's a good excuse to eat sweets! :winkwink:

Yes, just want to get it over with now...not only because I want to see my precious girl, but because I don't EVER EVER EVER want to see that maternity ward again. I get quite stressed thinking about how I will have to go back to deliver. Wish I could have a home birth. LOL!

Aw :hugs: Not surprised after everything you went through! When are you next at the MW?

Lucy...this could be it!!! My sister lost her plug and gave birth hours later!

I am such a labour dummy :dohh:

I have had period like cramps for the past two days, today it's spread to my back and they are quite painfull now, but still very bearable :thumbup:

I am getting little tightenings - but not making my belly "rock hard" I don't know if they are BH or contractions or nothing :/

I went into preterm labour at 32 weeks and didn't feel anything then, but yeah, this is uncomfortable!

Don't want to get all worked up & excited for nothing!
Also, bump engaged 3/5's at 32 weeks and is currently 2/5's and I lost my plug last week.
Any ideas ladies?
x

That's what i'v been like rainbow, but started in my back, today it's been worse then any other!
I just put it down to all the stuff i'v been doing this past week tho.

Not too sure honey! Is it like a dull ache or do you think they are contractions?

Personally I'd sleep on it and see how you felt in the morning or if you're concerned about it, maybe ring your midwife if it gets worse and see what she thinks. They won't take you in until your 4cm's anyway I don't think. Does your midwife know you've lost your plug etc..?

That's what i'v been like rainbow, but started in my back, today it's been worse then any other!
Well me & OH DTD earlier, had a few pains after but they soon wore off, other than tht I haven't really done much :/ Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Not too sure honey! Is it like a dull ache or do you think they are contractions?

Personally I'd sleep on it and see how you felt in the morning or if you're concerned about it, maybe ring your midwife if it gets worse and see what she thinks. They won't take you in until your 4cm's anyway I don't think. Does your midwife know you've lost your plug etc..?
I have a dull period like pain but also a pain/pressure all over my belly/bit of my back that comes and goes, I tried timing them, but it's very hard as they are mild & very irregular!

Yeah, if it is the real thing I want to stay home for as long as possible, but I just don't want to get my hopes up!
Yeah, I saw her last Monday & told her, I see her on Thursday & she seems to think won't make any appointments after that.

:hugs: thankyou for helping!

Well me & OH DTD earlier, had a few pains after but they soon wore off, other than tht I haven't really done much :/ Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I have no chance of getting mike to DTD any time soon, think he's banned it now lol

iv been getting back ache all day too, maybe its a day for it lol. I had a bath and relaxed for a bit, seems to have gone off a bit now.

got a splitting headache though, not sure if its stress related coz my lil boy has been a little bugger today!

Iv been getting the munchies today too...although its savory stuff I fancy and not chocolate :)

I have done nothing all day, been such a waste of a day but I have just had nooooo motivation :( Just watching big brother then going bed me thinks xxx

I am such a labour dummy :dohh:

I have had period like cramps for the past two days, today it's spread to my back and they are quite painfull now, but still very bearable :thumbup:

I am getting little tightenings - but not making my belly "rock hard" I don't know if they are BH or contractions or nothing
I went into preterm labour at 32 weeks and didn't feel anything then, but yeah, this is uncomfortable!

Don't want to get all worked up & excited for nothing!
Also, bump engaged 3/5's at 32 weeks and is currently 2/5's and I lost my plug last week.
Any ideas ladies?
x

Sounds promising I'd try and get as much sleep tonight as possible to you've energy if this is the real thing!

I'm just sitting here bouncing on my ball, been reading a good book, but think it's time for bed now...

Night night ladies x

well done purple :cloud9:

i'm so tired now off to bed ladies not even a pain it's frying my brain wish it would start and stay but i can safely say it's not coming today so sweet dreams ladies :sleep: time for me

Sending all of you that want your LO's here and now lots of painful thoughts (hehe) on the good side obviously!

I'm happy for another week or so..although baby has felt like it just wants to drop out tonight!

Night ladies, hope you bumps & babies have a restful nights sleep

Lou x

Night Night Everyone x
Still achey and sore but nothing new! Been on my ball too, which I have to say does relieve a lot of the pain, so thinking its just stretching or engaging pain!
Heading to bed now and hopefully will manage a bit of a better nights sleep than last night!
Hope all the ladies who are heading towards labour get lots of rest followed by something starting in the morning for them, and hope everyone else gets tonnes of lovely sleep too! :0)

Hugs all round x Nikki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->